Your Move Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Your Move
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Your Move?

Tell us how Your Move made you happy

Telephone
"I had a small flat to put on the market. Julie Ann from the Leith branch in Edinburgh came out to give me a valuation. When she came she was full of promises. Telling me how nice the flat was and how quickly it would sell etc. She told me she had been in the business for 25years and was the manager of her branch. I thought fantastic she definitely knows what she’s doing. (How wrong was I) Having agreed a price and signed the papers she left. Here’s where it went wrong. I did not receive any paperwork or correspondence from Yourmove at all. After waiting 4 days I called and was told I would have to pay the £150 media pack upfront. The media pack was was paid immediately. Another 2 days still no paperwork or any correspondence from Yourmove. I called again and was told their network was down and that was the problem. Julie Ann then called my husband to get the money laundering paperwork. Again this was done immediately. On day 8 still absolutely no correspondence from Yourmove. I called again at 4.30pm on the Friday. I spoke to Julie Ann and told her how disappointed I was that absolutely no one had prioritised selling my flat. That no photos had been taken or the home report had not even started. Julie Ann assured me she “Would do her very best” to get the photos done on Tuesday this would have been 12 days after signing the papers. I told her I was sorry I had used her company that I did not have any trust in Yourmove to sell this flat. I was initially told “Don’t worry about anything we will do it all, even the viewings. I just thought if they can’t even get photos taken for 12 days or possibly longer, then bringing potential buyers to the flat would be a major problem for them. ‘Julie Ann said “ just give us a chance I’ll do my best to get the photos done on Tuesday and if I can’t I’ll rip up the contact myself and you won’t owe me a penny”. I did not have a good feeling about this. I was not informed of any cooling off period and I couldn’t check the contract I had signed because she didn’t give me a copy. I felt very uneasy about the whole thing. I felt I was putting them out by calling and asking what was happening. I then looked up cooling off periods and found out it's against the law for me not to have been informed of the 14 day cooling off period and I should have been given a copy of the contract when I signed it. I promptly emailed Yourmove to cancel the contract. I called Mov8, who have been amazing. Schedules completed and home report done in 3 days. There’s a reason Mov8 are the top in Edinburgh their customer service is second to none. Yourmove should maybe have a look at their reviews. To see what happy clients look like."
Are you Your Move? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Your Move and Nigel Churaman were extremely helpful and proactive with the successful sale of my flat. Nigel Churaman and his team at the Hampton Hill branch get 5 stars from me. I'm a very happy client."
"Your Move and Nigel Churaman were extremely helpful and proactive with the successful sale of my flat. Nigel Churaman and his team at the Hampton Hill branch get 5 stars from me. I'm a very happy client"
Your Move is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews