Your Local Surveyor Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Your Local Surveyor made you happy

"The service was quick and very easy to arrange. I found the report easy to read and comprehensive. The price was the cheapest when an overall search comparison was done. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again."
Are you Your Local Surveyor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick, helpful and incredibly detailed report. The price is in line with other local surveyors. They went above and beyond to help us and I really couldn't be happier with thier service. I wish we had found a solicitors as helpful as these guys were."
"Honest report, flaging up immediate repairs and minor problems, very helpfull"
"Made a confusing process very simple and straightforward. Very attentative and answered any questions we had promptly. I would 100% reccomend."
"'Your local surveyor' provided me with a really good service. They were very helpful all the way through the process, from the first phone call to arranging the survey quickly and then providing me with a very detailed account of the house I wanted to buy."
"Great customer service. Knowledgeable surveyor."
"Friendly, prompt and efficient service. Report provided was very thorough and easy to understand. The Surveyor was also willing to provide time to discuss specific report issues over the telephone. Excellent firm and a positive experience. Highly recommended."
"A quick and reliable service. Good value. Prompt replies to all enquiries."
"Quick to reply to initial quote request and subsequent questions. Best price that I could find online. Report was sent to me within 5 working days and an invitation to contact them further if I had any questions regarding the survey."
"Prompt response, all completed satisfactorily very quickly. Excellent service."
"Fantastic efficient service. Understood the urgency and attended on time. Couldn’t recommend them enough."
"Well impressed with the service from both Clair and Simon who provided me with a very informed survey on the property in easy to read and understand format. Would definitely recommend there services"
"Thoroughly impressed with the service received. The guys were prompt to respond to questions and phone calls, and worked flexibly to get a site visit date that worked for everyone. The report was clear and easy to understand, a follow up call from Clair was useful to ask any questions and to get broader opinions on the property in question."
"I have used your local surveyor twice in the last few months and both times their service has been prompt and efficient at very reasonable prices Communication and service has also been excellent"
"Very thorough report, the surveyor didn't miss a detail. Brilliantly priced. On booking a second follow up survey, Simon and Clair were incredibly helpful and flexible."
"Fantastic service. Clair and her team were fantastic. I needed the survey done quickly and they delivered,not only conducting the survey but sending me the report all in one day. Thankyou so much.I even emailed Clair a question in the evening on a Sunday and she got back to me that evening. You made the whole experience stress free."
"Excellent Service!! The surveyor (David S.) came at the agreed date at time and really took time to look around the property. We also got the report super fast and it was written professionally. Thanks again for a job well done."
"Communication was great. Emails were prompt and they were very helpful and professional. The price was reasonable and we were happy with the detail of our survey. They sent us examples of a building and homebuyers survey so we could see the difference."
Thank you so much for your feedback and all the best, Clair
"The whole experience professional quick & i eas infomed on progress throughout.Survey very thorough & easy to understand. Would definately reccommend!!"
"Excellent price and service"
Your Local Surveyor is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews