Your Local Surveyor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Local Surveyor
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Your Local Surveyor made you happy

"Great service. Quick response to initial enquiry, very reasonable price, they organised the survey quickly and easily without me having to be involved, full concise report received within 5 days of survey. Highly recommended."
Are you Your Local Surveyor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. Managed to value my current house and send over valuation within 5 days. I was that impressed I have booked my home buyers report through them - again helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend."
"Brilliant service, couldn't reccomend enough. Had a building survey completed. The service was professional, and the report had a good level of detail with corresponding photographs. The communication was clear from start to finish and everything expected was completed on or before the expected deadlines. Very good service, would definitely use again without a second thought."
"They booked me a survey day in couple of days and after survey, surveyor called me and explained briefly what happens (luckily good news) and in 2-3 days they sent me the report. and also hey gave me the best price when I compared with the others"
"What a great service. All the staff I have had an involvement with have been very polite, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful, from first contact to getting the report. Survey arranged within a very few days, on completion the surveyor, Adam, rang me and went through his report with me. His written report was sent by email later that day. I had a small query so rang Adam, who was again really helpful, and issue resolved. Would certainly recommend the service if you need a Homebuyers Report,."
"Amazing customers service 10/10"
"Amazing customers service 10/10"
"Perfect customer service, family friendly business 10/10"
"Thank you Simon for a brilliant service. The survey was thorough and detailed with pictures easy to understand and done very quickly. Would highly recommend."
"Considering Clair was about to have twins she was very professional. The survey was clear and easy to understand. Well done."
"Excellent customer service, quick and fast response times and delivery of service, very helpful, reliable and would use again"
"I cannot recommend this company enough. Both Clair and Simon have been so very helpful and knowledge and worked at such a quick pace. We are currently moving and by far the easiest process has been working with this company. Thank-you for making this process as easy as possible!"
"Polite and very informative. Thank you for your help."
"First time using a local surveyor, did not know what to expect but the turnaround was amazing. Your Local Suveyor was extremely friendly and helpful, they were enthusiastic and very proactive. I had no worries throughout the entire process, I was kept up to date and well informed. When the Home Buyers Report came through, it was incredibly user-friendly. No unnecessary jargon or information of no use. It was concise, easy to read and beyond satisfactory."
"We actually ended up having to get 2 surveys done within a month of each other due to the purchase of our first house falling through. The seller of the first property was very difficult to get hold of, but Claire and the team were persistent in contacting them and even offered a temporary refund when we had to delay the survey for several weeks due to this. Once we were able to get the survey organised, the new invoice was produced quickly the report itself was thorough . When we had to get the second house survey done, they had all my details on file and were happy to charge me the same price. The report was again thorough and sent to us within the guidelines . During this whole tedious process the customer service was faultless, same or next day response to emails, friendly on the phone and very efficient. Excellent, thank you!!"
"We've had exemplary service from the team at Your Local Surveyor Ltd. from start to finish. We've used them on three separate occasions, and received thorough and informative reports every time, for a very reasonable price. Following receipt of the surveys, Simon, Clair and Lydna were more than happy to discuss any concerns with us over the phone, upgrade reports with work costings, and offer professional advice. We couldn't be more pleased - highly recommended!"
"Your local surveyor were a friendly and efficient service for our Home Buyers Survey. They kept us up to date all the way and delivered on time with no issues. The price was also at the cheaper end of the quotes we received."
"I found 'Your Local Surveyor' through a comparison site and contacted them as the price seemed very reasonable. I found their service very friendly and efficient. I will need another report in the future and will 100% use them again."
"The service was quick and very easy to arrange. I found the report easy to read and comprehensive. The price was the cheapest when an overall search comparison was done. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again."
"Quick, helpful and incredibly detailed report. The price is in line with other local surveyors. They went above and beyond to help us and I really couldn't be happier with thier service. I wish we had found a solicitors as helpful as these guys were."
Your Local Surveyor is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access