Your Local Surveyor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Local Surveyor

Tell us how Your Local Surveyor made you happy

"Very thorough report, the surveyor didn't miss a detail. Brilliantly priced. On booking a second follow up survey, Simon and Clair were incredibly helpful and flexible."
"Fantastic service. Clair and her team were fantastic. I needed the survey done quickly and they delivered,not only conducting the survey but sending me the report all in one day. Thankyou so much.I even emailed Clair a question in the evening on a Sunday and she got back to me that evening. You made the whole experience stress free."
"Excellent Service!! The surveyor (David S.) came at the agreed date at time and really took time to look around the property. We also got the report super fast and it was written professionally. Thanks again for a job well done."
"Communication was great. Emails were prompt and they were very helpful and professional. The price was reasonable and we were happy with the detail of our survey. They sent us examples of a building and homebuyers survey so we could see the difference."
Thank you so much for your feedback and all the best, Clair
"The whole experience professional quick & i eas infomed on progress throughout.Survey very thorough & easy to understand. Would definately reccommend!!"
"Excellent price and service"
"Quick and excellent service - good value for the price"
"Very detailed"
"The service was friendly, professional and efficient from start to finish. The report was thorough and clearly written. Lynda was a pleasure to deal with, explaining every step patiently and lucidly. Definitely a service to recommend."
"Thank you for a brilliant service from start to finish. Very good communication prior and after the survey, very impressive thorough survey and very good report with photo evidence. Would and will use again and highly recommendable. Thank you Linda"
"Whole process was really quick and easy. I felt informed from beginning to end, and the report was really detailed and easy to read in layman’s terms! Thanks to Lynda and David :)"
"Excellent customer service over the phone and via email. The survey was detailed, well explained with clear accompanying photos too. Lynda and the surveyor were friendly and efficient."
Thank you for taking time and effort to provide us with a positive review. We wish you the very best in your new home.
"The staff were very helpful and the report I received was both detailed and helpful. As a first time buyer I'd strongly recommend using this company."
Thank you James, for your review. We know that buying a property for the first time can be quite daunting, so our aim is to be clear and helpful with our information.
From all of the team here, we wish you the very best with the purchase and move.
"I found this surveyor through a comparison site where they were easily the cheapest. Two weeks later they had done the job and 2 days later I had their report which covered everything that I needed to know clearly and without any further questions. Despite this I still got an email a few days later asking whether I needed any further information. I had a survey on a different property a few weeks ago which took about the same time and received a report covering similar areas which cost me nearly double what this one cost so I am very pleased."
Thank you so much for your review. We take great pride in the delivery and content of our reports so I shall pass your remarks onto the whole team here at Your Local Surveyor.
"The service was excellent. Could fit me in quickly , the report was ready later the same day and the value was great. The prices were very competitive. Would highly recommend"
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Helen. We are so pleased that you gave us the maximum 5 stars! We wish you all the best in your new home.
"Quick, efficient and good value."
Thank your for giving us a 5 star review David. We really do appreciate everyone who takes the time to do this.
"Excellent customer service With a quick turnaround on the report and very good detail, information and assistance. Very happy with the company and their staff."
Thank you for making the effort at this busy time, to write such a glowing review. We are pleased that our service was rated 5 out of 5 and trust that your survey helped you to make the right choices when purchasing the property.
With our very best wishes from all of the team at Your Local Surveyor.
Your Local Surveyor is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews