Your Local Surveyor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Surveyor
Read Your Local Surveyor Reviews

Tell us how Your Local Surveyor made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
All parts of the survey process ran smoothly and we received the report swiftly, just what we needed during a home purchase.
This is the second time i have used this company and i would highly recommend them. Nicola Bunting and David Seymour have been fantastic and have gone above and beyond. I received the report quickly within a couple of days and it was of a high quality. If in need of a survey then please use this great company.
Received the detailed report within a couple of days, highlighted items we didn't see on the viewing.
The team at Your Local Surveyor really went above and beyond to make the process as simple as possible for me. Nicola responded to all queries really quickly and the report I received was very detailed but easy to understand. I’m very impressed and I will definitely recommend them to everyone.
Nicola was really helpful from initial contact and we really appreciated Simon's detailed report and further clarifications. We aren't planning to move again but if we do, we'd definitely use them! We'll be recommending to any family and friends who move!
Your Local Surveyor were excellent from the first point of contact to the end report. Very efficient and they were at the property within a few days carrying out the survey. Excellent service, thank you!
Very good service, arrived on time no fuss and was clear in explaining about the survey, just what you need. Only little moan would be that the names were mixed up on the report which could have been a pain but the response to correct was really quick so no harm done.
A professional company who supplied an effective survey document to us in a timely manner. In this case it was a survey that highlighted a number of issues , as a result we did not purchase the property, saving us thousands of pounds in repair work in the future.
Our query and quote request regarding a home buyers survey was responded to extremely quickly and then the survey was carried out within a week. The report was then received within 4 working days and all over the Christmas period. Could not be happier and would definitely recommend.
I found Your Local Surveyor Ltd through a price comparison website. I found the company very professional, very easy to liaise with, very quick and efficient. They were on site within days and the report was turned around within a few days. I would strongly recommend this company on anyone. You can take the stress out of search for surveyors knowing that you've got the best people for the task, at the best price.
Similarly to what others have already mentioned in their reviews... Your Local Surveyor team are very friendly, responsive and supportive in the service they provide with no hesitation to help...everything from my original enquiry, to booking the appointment and to receiving the RICS report, was quick and easy. Would most certainly recommend.
Fantastic service from the first phone call through to the report. This company are great for help to buy valuations and I was very impressed with the final report. Thank you Nicola, Clair and Simon.
Great service offered, communication to keep you updated. Prompt appointment and clear and concise survey report. I would recommend this websites services. Thank you.
Very comprehensive survey and Nicola was very helpful and professional
The service was efficient. The report that I received was easy to follow and helpful regarding what I needed to pass on to my solicitor.
Very helpful friendly knowledgeable staff, very quick and efficient service. If only all firms were as good as this. Special thanks to Nicola and Simon.
Had a great servcie, the team were very helpful and also explain the whole surveyors report in detail. The price was very good. Very please and would recommend to someone else as needed.
Very prompt and thorough
There was an error in the initial survey but this was resolved very quickly and a new survey completed. Both times I had a full report sent to me with 24 hours
Very helpful, friendly service. The booking was very quick and really fast response on the survey which was great. Would highly recommend.
Your Local Surveyor is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews