Your Local Surveyor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Local Surveyor
Read Your Local Surveyor Reviews

Tell us how Your Local Surveyor made you happy
Very comprehensive survey and Nicola was very helpful and professional
The service was efficient. The report that I received was easy to follow and helpful regarding what I needed to pass on to my solicitor.
Very helpful friendly knowledgeable staff, very quick and efficient service. If only all firms were as good as this. Special thanks to Nicola and Simon.
Had a great servcie, the team were very helpful and also explain the whole surveyors report in detail. The price was very good. Very please and would recommend to someone else as needed.
Very prompt and thorough
There was an error in the initial survey but this was resolved very quickly and a new survey completed. Both times I had a full report sent to me with 24 hours
Very helpful, friendly service. The booking was very quick and really fast response on the survey which was great. Would highly recommend.
The team were professional and friendly. We required a survey to be carried out quickly. Nicola and Clair arranged this promptly. The survey took place on the agreed date and the report was Emailed to us next day due to the urgency. Thank you Simon for this. The photos and layout of the report made it very easy to follow and provided us with the information we needed. Customer service was excellent and we are more than happy we chose Your Local Surveryor.
Very pleased with the comprehensive thorough survey carried out on our proposed bungalow purchase. The survey highlighted issues we would have remained completely unaware of until problems potentially arose later so invaluable. Our surveyor, Dave Seymour has been very helpful in allaying any fears or concerns we had & clarifying detail. We would definitely use Your Local Surveyor services again should we move again in the future.
We needed a valuation urgently to exchange on our house sale. From the RICS website we selected Your Local Surveyor Limited. We could not have received more prompt and professional service. All completed in double quick time with no fuss. Delighted and thank you to all the staff.
They were very prompt and provided us with the information we needed. The customer service was excellent and we were very very pleased. I recommend them
Booked with Your Local Surveyor from a list of many, they stood out as they offered pictures of the inspection. This was great as we could sit at home and look at the pictures enlarged on the computer. This helped us see and understand what was said in the report. I had a few questions so I contacted to office Simon was out Surveying but contacted me at the time I was given. Simon went through everything with me and told me to ring again if I had any more questions. I would just like to say they were professional in evert aspect of the job I needed them to do.
Very helpful in advising us what type of survey we should have and explained everything to us. Everything was very straightforward, and we received the report even sooner than expected. Excellent service.
The survey was performed on the agreed date, and issued within a week as promised. The quality was good and picked up all the details and excellent value, would recommend.
I recently purchased a very competitively priced Homebuyers Survey with YOUR LOCAL SURVEYOR. There were loads of companies out there and it all seemed a little confusing until I received a called from Nicola in the office at YOUR LOCAL SURVEYOR. Nicola took the time to explain my options to me and swiftly booked my survey in for the following week. Simon then carried out a professional and thorough inspection of the property and I received a very detailed report, inclusive of pictures, within 5 working days. Initially the report appeared overwhelming, so I emailed Simon to ask if we could discuss several parts. Simon called me back and went through the whole report with me. I am delighted I chose YOUR LOCAL SURVEYOR to carry out the work, thrilled with their high standards and customer service and would absolutely recommend their services to others! ....Thank you guys for making this part of the process effortless.
Isabella Excellent service from start to finish, customer service throughout the process, very informative thankyou.
Very good and informative and very helpful Would recommend
Very friendly and informative and was very good at explaining things Would recommend
Great communications, fast turnaround & very detailed home buyers report. Highly recommended
Great service did everything I asked
Your Local Surveyor is rated 4.96 based on 69 reviews