Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

Read Your Image 2 Canvas Reviews

sales@yourimage2canvas.co.uk

Units 10-12, Priory Business Park

Tell us how Your Image 2 Canvas made you happy
As expected, fast service and good value.
The canvas, the frame, the printing is very good quality, also very fast service. But no hangers in the package and there is no possibility to buy the together with the printing. How will i put them on the wall???
Pictures arrived promptly and well packed. Two were very good but one other had unexpected white marks which were not on the photo so a little disappointing. Regardless, I would use them again as overall good value for money
the canvas was as expected and was delivered promptly. a good service which we will probably use again.
Fantastic reproduction - exactly what we wanted. My only complaint would be the packaging as the wooden frame has indented the surface of the picture slightly during transport - perhaps place the picture inside another box? I understand this would increase the cost
The 'personal' service from the design/print team is fantastic - hence the fact that I am a returning customer and have recommended many of my family and friends. The only reason I have not given full marks is due to the 'courier service' used. It does seem to be the general case that damaged packaging and at times, the printed frames have been badly handled. The upside to this has been that the customer service in replacements is SUPERB - no quibble there. I do think that the courier should be reconsidered...
Thanks Ross for such a detailed review, really pleased you like the personal service offered from the print team, they will always work out the best way to display your photos on canvas. We do use 2 very good couriers and can assure you that damaged prints are a very rare occurrence, Really pleased overall you like the service we offer. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Ross
Easy to upload requirements; prompt delivery; intense colours on finished product. Overall, pleased with purchase. Wish it came ready to hang though.
HI Michael, Really pleased you like your canvas print, All our canvas prints come fully assembled ready to hang, you just need 2 small tacks to hang your canvas.
Simple to use, fast service, good quality.
Perfect, Really pleased you found our canvas printing service simple and easy to use.
Pros: Very user friendly website, easy to upload and spec options, and fast delivery.

Cons: I specified Gallery Wrap for the edge, but it arrived with Mirror Wrap. As it happens it looks good, but it wasn't what I asked for.
Hi Gifford, sometimes to ensure the perfect canvas, small alterations need to take place, we can either do what you have asked for in this case "gallery wrap" and cut of main features of the picture such as your wife's wedding dress or we can go that extra mile and do an extra hours worth of editing to get it just perfect for you. In this case parts did need to be mirrored to ensure that the image looked perfect, we don't just change options for no reason, we have done it as its the only way.
The quality of the Canvas prints is superb, I will definitely use then again, however there was a slight problem with delivery, but that was down to the courier company, it was not Your image 2 Canvas fault. - I asked for it to be delivered to my office as I would be there all day, but it was delivered at 8.40am and there is no one at the office until 8.50am. Had I asked for delivery at home it could have been delivered after 9.00am and I would not be there to receive it as would be at the office! I ended up having to go and fetch it myself from the local depot. A simple text message telling me when the delivery is 30 minutes away would be useful, other couriers do this.
We got the 3 for 2 offer, which was a great offer! they were for my best friend on her little boys christening, they were so well packed when they arrived, we just left them in the bubble wrap, wrapped them nicely and off we went to the Christening.
All was well until my friend opened them and alas two were the same photo instead of the three different photos i had ordered online.
Other than that, she loved them. I was more disappointed then she i think, but it was too late to correct at that point.
Thanks.
I was very impressed with the speed at which the canvas was produced and delivered. I ordered on a Sunday and it was with me by the Tuesday. In the original photo my partner had a spot on his face, which has been removed on the canvas without my request! I thought that was a nice touch, and was really pleased, but it did make me think that that could potentially offend people, if it had been a birth make for example.
Also, I ordered the 30x25 inch canvas but actually reviewed 30x20, which actually fit my image better, but I had been happy to lose some of the image to fit the 30x25.
Overall, it does look good, I'm really pleased with the end result and the designers had obviously used their initiative.
Really pleased with my canvas. Excellent delivery time.
HI, The service was brilliant, however I have a small gripe, although the scan of the picture was my responsibility, I did leave the presentation to your designers, they didn't pick up 2 large hairs across the picture, totally my fault as they must have been in the scanner I used, however I would have though quality control at your end should have maybe picked up these anomalies and asked me to scan and send a better cleaner copy. However I do take the point that it was my responsibility. thanks. PS my mum who's 80th the present was for loved it, I am the only one with the gripe, and as a graphic designer I find it really irritating 1: that I made the error, and 2: that it wasn't spotted at your end. No worries though, will definitely use you again, I will be more careful with the image next time.
Good quality canvas print. Fairly easy to order. I left it to the professional to position my print as I was a bit confused about exactly how to position it myself (i.e. what box I was using as a guide) - positive note was that it was perfectly positioned for me.
Excellent speedy next day delivery which was what i was most impressed with seeing as I needed it quickly!
Would recommend and definately use again.
Thanks
Loved my pictures they were actually has I visualized, I would say excellent for the first two large canvasses; the buy two, get one free deal was not worth it. The last tiny canvass was very poor and therefore you lost a star: Very throwaway.
Great quality and fast delivery. Why not just reduce the prices instead of claiming to have a sale on each day? Also why bother claiming to run a monthly competition if you never announce a winner.
the first canvas was damage when it arrived but a quick phone call and the item was replaced with next day delivery many thanks for good customer service.
I'm sorry you experienced some damage to your first canvas, this is a very rare occurrence but glad we manged to sort it and get a new one out to you within 24 hours of letting us know. I'm pleased you don't hold this against us. Thank you Michael
Good finish to the print, exceedlingly quick turn around (less than two days) ... delivery not so good. Identified they would call at 16:00, called at 12:45, but re delivered to a neighbour the following day.

All in all a pretty impressive service
Thanks Mick, we a really pleased that you impressed with our service and quality of our photos to canvas. Delivery is 24 has standard so we do say be available the next for delivery as they can deliver anytime from 9-5 so we suggest arranging delivery to a place you will be so there is no disappointment if they try and deliver and no one is there to sign for items
Quick easy and great product thanks will use you again xx
We cant wait to work with you in the future. We are really pleased the order process was quick and easy and you received a great quality photo to canvas. Thanks Emma for taking the item to leave your review x
Your Image 2 Canvas is rated 4.95 based on 2,883 reviews