Your Guitar Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy
Read Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Unit 3 Oakhurst FarmHoram

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My son Axel sees Franco every Wednesday afternoon. Axel is often tired as it’s just after school, he’s in year 3. But Franco always turns his tiredness in to excitement and enthusiasm. He gives him space to do be silly for a little while, with our being told off, then he turns on his curiosity and have got all the energy back to have a good lesson. Franco is truly amazing! Super patient, friendly, kind, fun, inspiring, talented and very good with kids. We love Franco!! Karin
I would recommend YGA to anyone looking to improve guitar skills. Lessons are always convenient , what you practice is down to you if you have a specific style of guitar you enjoy that becomes your lesson plan. The practice excises are always useful and after a few lesson you can see steady improvement from the simple stuff all the way to the advanced. The online lesson tracker is a wonderful touch as well. My experience with my tutor have been awesome, lessons are always relaxed fun and engaging.
I’m knew to the whole ‘learning a musical instrument’ thing. My guitar teacher is a genuinely nice guy who understands the problems I’ve had and is always able to support me in my learning.
I have loved my guitar lessons and my instructor makes the lessons enjoyable, varied and interesting. Ifeel like I have progressed a lot in a short time and have learnt many different songs and genres.
My son is loving his lessons it’s his favourite part of the week.
leaning with matt is a pleasure, as he is well mannered and patient, and explains things and if i have difficulty he finds a way to help
Belle thoroughly enjoys guitar. It has boosted her confidence and creativity. With her performing in her school talent show and writing her own songs. Rax is a fantastic teacher with great enthusiasm, praise and patience. The website is great for practicing and allows us to review what she has already learnt too.
My son thoroughly enjoys his guitar lessons and has a great tutor. It is great to have easy access to feedback and the progress that is made each week. Simon is great and even brings my son fruit if he misses it in class. First class lessons, have recommended to others. Many Thanks
Great teacher! Very patient, understanding and friendly
121 lessons are essential but the combination of the online lesson details and video etc helps enormously for when you return home and might just have forgotten that small element of the riff or chord etc. Jay is very personable and patient.
He adapted perfectly to my preferred way of learning
From the minute we contacted Your Guitar Academy the experience has been first class. Our son was matched with a teacher who lives just around the corner and he was very accommodating of the time we needed to hold the lessons. Joel is a fantastic teacher, he is very patient and has a great way of explaining things. He gives lots of praise and encouragement to our son, who is so enthusiastic to learn because Joel is boosting his confidence. The website is excellent, with all of the coursework uploaded immediately after the lesson has finished, so we can use this to practice and listen to the audio tracks. We can see big improvements every single week and our son is really enjoying his experience, so a big thank you to Joel and Your Guitar Academy for teaching our boy a fantastic new skill
The teacher is so nice and we have great fun singing and playing the guitar
Very easy process to get it all set up in the first place, and since I've been with my tutor (Dewi) I've enjoyed every lesson, which is the main thing. Other than the simple enjoyment, Dewi is obviously very knowledgeable, patient and able to adapt the lesson to suit me. We've done a good balance of theory and practical playing and I feel confident I'm making steady progress.
Great tutor, learning loads, enjoying every minute. Thank you.
My daughter says “it’s magical”. She loves the lessons and it’s great having videos of tunes so I can help her practice from home.
Amazing tutor. I've learned loads already. The online material is also very good and allows me to review the notes and practice between lessons with real backing tracks.
My tutor Emma is my inspiration ,her tutoring is so easy going and practice lessons on line allow me to continue at home . Always look forward to my lesson.
The Guitar Academy work with really professional people. My 7 year old son who is also autistic really enjoys his lessons with Jorma. Jorma is very patient, knowledgeable and encouraging and knows how to keep him focused for the whole lesson making them engaging and relevant to him. He is always available to clarify question outside of lesson time and spends time with me as a parent to understand the homework for the week. The website is really helpful as all homework tasks are in one place and accessible from anywhere. The backing tracks and videos are also very helpful.
Great teacher, good website