Your Guitar Academy Reviews

188 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Andy
Verified Buyer

Excellent easy to follow tuition with a friendly, helpful teacher.
Para
Verified Buyer

I have been learning from Jose over the past few months and am very impressed with the way he handled the lessons. Jose was very detailed, patient and encouraging. Would recommend Jose for anyone that wants to start and start quick.
Phillip

Awesome, excellent tutor
Anna Langham
Verified Buyer

I've had so much fun learning guitar. Before these lessons I tried learning online and had no luck. Can't wait to see how my guitar playing comes along :)
Sam Hardy
Verified Buyer

I've only had a few lessons, but have really enjoyed the way the lessons are structured, plus there course is fantastic. Definitely would recommend them to anyone.
Sol

Fantastic guitar lesson.
Came in as a beginner and starting to really feel confident in my guitar playing!
Reuben
Verified Buyer

Before starting tuition, I had a conversation with my tutor (Matt Lockyer), where he asked me what I wanted to get from lessons. After my first few lessons I could tell that he had taken the time to really consider what I had said and had constructed lesson plans that were exactly on the right track.

I predominantly asked to be taught the theory, with a goal of knowing the fretboard like it was a part of my body, able to jam with ease, and know where I was musically when playing... He also asked me what kind of stuff I liked to play, so I reeled off a few bands, what I liked etc... Come the next lesson he'd learnt one of the songs I'd mentioned and figured out how it applied to the theory we were learning, and the other areas of theory that the particular song explored. This has really helped me engage with the lessons, and has made learning the theory really exciting.

The lessons are definitely bespoke, and you can clearly notice your own progression.

Matt's very personable, and delivers the lessons at a professional level in a relaxed friendly way. For me this makes the lessons really enjoyable, worthwhile and fantastic value.

Andrea
Verified Buyer

The course is great, with a clear and simple structure to follow, tailored around what I really want to achieve. The teacher is a real pro and can gauge how much I can be pushed at each session
Emma
Verified Buyer

I'm always looking forward to my lessons with Matthew! Not only am I learning so much, I'm also having a lot of fun. I feel so at ease and really eager to come back and learn more.
Vicky
Verified Buyer

My tutor Matt has really made learning the guitar fun and exciting! I am finally able to to play some of my favourite songs that I have been struggling with for years. He explains all the information very clearly, breaking down how to practice the areas I struggle with and inspiring me to carry on at home. Very happy with my results so far!
Chloe
Verified Buyer

I've been playing on and off for 20 years, but never quite made any serious progress and was never able to piece together all the various scales, chords and songs I've learnt over the years. That's all until I finally decided to get some proper lessons and found Your Guitar Academy.

They sent me to Ryan and I haven't look back since. Ryan is an incredible tutor, able to deliver every single lesson at a pace that suits me, whilst still challenging me each week. We cover great songs and great solos, but always dig a little deeper to make sure I can apply all the ideas to my own playing. The website also massively helps me stay focused as all the material are laid out neatly online.

I cannot recommend YGA and Ryan highly enough, if you're on the edge and unsure wether or not to take lessons, just do it!
Sissi
Verified Buyer

Simone is a great professional tutor. He's patient and he taught me many different styles on guitar. YGA website is easy to use and you can practice the lesson's assignment everywhere from mobile!
Alice
Verified Buyer

Amazing guitar course. Fantastic website with clear course material even from mobile. Looking forward to my next lesson!
Giulia
Verified Buyer

Highly recommended service! Fun tutor, superb online contents!
Silvia
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, I feel I'm really improving my guitar skills in a short amount of time! Highly recommended!
Alessandro
Verified Buyer

I'm really enjoying the guitar course. Professional teacher and amazing website!
Kai
Verified Buyer

I have been learning from Ignacio Lusardi Monteverde and I am amazed by the way you can learn the music theory and good technique without even need to talk about it, inspiring teacher, excellent timing during the lesson and love for daily life work.
Emma
Verified Buyer

Kiall is an excellent teacher. He has a lovely manner with my son, who's 14, and as a result my son really enjoys the lessons and is keen to learn. Kiall has been teaching a mix of rock and pop and classical and is very willing to listen to what sort of music my son wants to play. 14 is a tricky age and I'm so pleased that my son and Kiall have established a good rapport and that Kiall seems to know how to bring out the best in him. Kiall is not only a skilful guitarist but also an excellent teacher. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Federico
Verified Buyer

I've had some teachers in the past but can honestly say i found the best at YGA!

I had lessons with Emiliano and the thing I have enjoyed the most is the way he can make learning easy and fun.

Definitely recommend it!
Flossie
Verified Buyer

I have learnt much quicker than when I tried before, the lessons are well paced for me
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 188 reviews