Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy

"After 10 lessons with my guitar teacher Evan Graham at Your Guitar Academy in Cardiff the only thing that I can say is that I am really satisfy!! Never a boring lesson and always something new to learn! Also the opportunity to tailor the course based on your experience and knowledge is plus to consider if you are looking for a guitar course! I strongly recommend Evan as teacher"
"Great teacher Matt works very hard to get things over to me the way i can understand"
"Very friendly teacher and related to my many years of playing a guitar badly. I have completed my first ten lessons and will be booking more."
"Extremely patient and kind to my son. Playing the guitar has improved my son’s self esteem and confidence."
"Since starting lessons my technique has improved with the help of my tutor Joel. His expertise, patience and enthusiasm keep me motivated to continue to improve."
"Mr franco my tutor is like guitar guru...helping me and guiding me too reach my goals ...I learn new songs and skills every week ...yga..is really good and sincere with their student...thanks yga"
"High quality of teaching, professional and friendly approach. Flexible and adaptable to our needs as a family."
"Really very easy to find a local teacher and the teachers knowledge is really very good, i booked the lessons for my 15 year old son and the teacher Owain really tries to connect with him and the music he likes. My son has gone from not knowing how to play at all to playing several tunes....he loves it"
"Great lessons and materials. They are able to asses your skill level very quickly and then start concentrating on the things you would find most interesting. They have their own guitar material with worksheets and videos that are given during the lessons, plus anything your teacher can cobble together and scan in, which makes it very easy to go back and check what you need to do for next week lessons. There is a lot of attention to detail given to their website also. For example you can look at all your previous lessons so you can see what you have learned. I will be using these guys for a long time, great service and would recommend to anyone."
"Will is a great teacher, I have progressed on the guitar a lot and the lessons are fun! Niamh Best, 12 years old, learning acoustic guitar since Christmas"
"Ryan is excellent, knows his stuff and a great tutor who adapts his lessons according to what you want to learn. Hoping to book more lessons soon!"
"Matt's a great teacher, very patient and instructive"
"My tutor Jorma Gasperi is excellent. He presents information in an understandable manner, is a great coach and inspires me with his understanding and talent. Also, you have an excellent website which I refer to and learn from on a regular basis. I’n having fun. Thank you"
"If you are serious to learn guitar,then Guitar Academy is the best place for you. I had many lessons from a Guitar Academy's teacher , Zak Dajani. He is amazing. In 6 months , i was accompanying to myself and singing too. I learned many songs and different rhythms, also different genre of the songs . It is good that as guitar student you also learn music theory such as scales . chords, notation, harmony etc.. I strongly recommend my guitar teacher Zak Dajani / Guitar Acadamy."
"If you need guitar lessons then look no further than your guitar academy, extremely friendly and very patient tutors, my tutor Matt has made me realise that I can play guitar and if I can learn almost anyone can! What’s great about ‘yga’ is that everything you’ve learned is uploaded to an online portal for you to take home and practice! Thanks again for giving me the experience I’ve received so far and look forward too many more lessons!"
"Didn’t expect to learn as much as I have in such a small timeframe!! My tutor Matt is the man! 10 lessons and many more to come, thanks again!!"
"My teacher Franco is really cool, he's patient and encouraging, just wish I had more time to spend on guitar lessons! i'm really happy with YGA and would recommend them to a friend."
"Dan has been fantastic, my son started to lose interest with his guitar but since we found Dan he’s not stopped playing and practicing. Dan has zoned in on what my son likes to play. Great experience for us both. Thanks Dan"
"I’m really enjoying my guitar lessons. I’m a beginner and I’m amazed at how much I’ve learnt already. Rax is a fantastic tutor, tailors the lessons for me! Definetely would reccomend"
"I have really enjoyed my time learning with Your Guitar Academy. My tutor Mathew Lewis is very friendly and knowledgeable and has made every lesson enjoyable, easy to comprehend but challenging where necessary. As a beginner Mat has really allowed me to learn at my own pace whilst providing me with a great foundation to build up my skills on both the acoustic and bass guitar. I would definitely recommend YGA and Mat, as you have easy access to all of your lesson notes/assignments, extra content online and are able to easily contact your tutor for any queries. Best tutor thus far! All the best, Sian"
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.96 based on 321 reviews