Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy ?

"My daughter says “it’s magical”. She loves the lessons and it’s great having videos of tunes so I can help her practice from home."
"Amazing tutor. I've learned loads already. The online material is also very good and allows me to review the notes and practice between lessons with real backing tracks."
"My tutor Emma is my inspiration ,her tutoring is so easy going and practice lessons on line allow me to continue at home . Always look forward to my lesson."
"The Guitar Academy work with really professional people. My 7 year old son who is also autistic really enjoys his lessons with Jorma. Jorma is very patient, knowledgeable and encouraging and knows how to keep him focused for the whole lesson making them engaging and relevant to him. He is always available to clarify question outside of lesson time and spends time with me as a parent to understand the homework for the week. The website is really helpful as all homework tasks are in one place and accessible from anywhere. The backing tracks and videos are also very helpful."
"Great teacher, good website"
"My teacher is not only very patient, flexible and friendly, but is a great motivator and makes the class enjoyable. He's also quite spontaneous, which keeps the class personal, and tries to include practice that is both motivating and challenging. I'm very happy with these classes :)"
"Opened up new avenues of learning to progress with. Introduction to theory."
"Found me a great tutor."
"Lessons don't stick to a regular time each week. Feels more like we have to fit our time around availability Also my daughter tells me tutor is sometimes on his phone during her lesson, when you pay for private tuition,you should receive undivided attention for that hour"
Hi there, I am very very sorry to hear that. We strive to make sure that all of the tutors are totally focused and committed to lessons, so it saddens me to hear this. I have your details and will be in touch to find out a little more so that we can improve this. Sory again, and speak soon.
"My guitar tutor has been fantastic! Leanne is extremely patient and very encouraging at the same time. She’s been great at explaining the basics and has also encouraged me to try more difficult things. I’ve had 10 lessons so far and I’ll be booking some more in the New Year!"
"I’ve just finished my first block of 10 lessons with Rory. I’m returning to guitar after a long break and it’s been great fun and I’ve learned a lot. Lessons are always varied and never dull. Looking forward to the next 10 !"
"My two children take guitar lessons with YGA, they’ve finished their first 10 lessons and I’m very pleased with the speed they’ve learned to play songs they pick themselves and how to change between cords, I really recommend Ryan for people who lives in Ealing/Greenford, he’s amazing!! Super happy Thanks"
"Kiall is an incredible teacher and talented musician! So easy to work with and within the the first 2 months, I was playing songs. Very patient and willing to be flexible with teaching, classes and methods. Best I've ever worked with and would highly recommend!"
"These lessons have been fantastic. Dan is an excellent guitarist and teacher who has helped me develop a strong knowledge of music theory and a raft of skills in jazz guitar. I approached Your Guitar Academy as an 'advanced' guitarist who nonetheless sorely needed to break out of a rather deep rut to acquire the ability and confidence to play jazz guitar. The knowledge, techniques and reassurance that I have received over these lessons have been superb. I highly recommend Your Guitar Academy."
"My son who is 5 has really enjoyed his lessons and is hoping to carry them on in the new term. Thank you so much"
"Kiall is a great teacher. He knows to take it step by step balancing the learning with having fun so that Robert gets the most he can out of lessons."
"I love Guitar Academy! I am a decent guitarist and was a bit worried about getting lessons, as I thought I would have to learn things that didn't interest me. My teacher was fantastic and took me omg to a whole new level, without getting too boring or technical. The online support and jam tracks after each lesson also made a real difference. I would recommend Your Guitar Academy to anyone."
"Jorma my son’s tutor is brilliant, always on time, nice and inspiring. My son has made tremendous progresses and is always looking forward to his next lesson."
"Always get something out of each lesson, with a busy life it’s sometimes difficult to practice as much as you should and you fell it’s not going so good but after the lesson you find that there has been. Really enjoy it."
"My son started lessons with Kial in September and within 10 lessons he has progressed so much! He is now so much more interested as the method used definitely pays off. I also love the fact that the lessons are also online, which means that you can always refer to them. Excellent teacher!"
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 282 reviews