Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy ?

"I have really enjoyed my time learning with Your Guitar Academy. My tutor Mathew Lewis is very friendly and knowledgeable and has made every lesson enjoyable, easy to comprehend but challenging where necessary. As a beginner Mat has really allowed me to learn at my own pace whilst providing me with a great foundation to build up my skills on both the acoustic and bass guitar. I would definitely recommend YGA and Mat, as you have easy access to all of your lesson notes/assignments, extra content online and are able to easily contact your tutor for any queries. Best tutor thus far! All the best, Sian"
"Great 121 tuition. On line content and area to log in to get homework. Tom, my tutor is excellent."
"Having started from scratch - Simon has nurtured my daughter's interest in the guitar - she has benefited hugely from Simon's professional and patient approach... Thank you!"
"My teacher Greg is great and having one on one lessons has been so helpful along with the online resources and access to the lessons and notes. It's a great way to learn the guitar and I intend to keep going with the lessons."
"Put me in touch with a great guitar tutor Ryan , makes learning easy"
"My son Axel sees Franco every Wednesday afternoon. Axel is often tired as it’s just after school, he’s in year 3. But Franco always turns his tiredness in to excitement and enthusiasm. He gives him space to do be silly for a little while, with our being told off, then he turns on his curiosity and have got all the energy back to have a good lesson. Franco is truly amazing! Super patient, friendly, kind, fun, inspiring, talented and very good with kids. We love Franco!! Karin"
"I would recommend YGA to anyone looking to improve guitar skills. Lessons are always convenient , what you practice is down to you if you have a specific style of guitar you enjoy that becomes your lesson plan. The practice excises are always useful and after a few lesson you can see steady improvement from the simple stuff all the way to the advanced. The online lesson tracker is a wonderful touch as well. My experience with my tutor have been awesome, lessons are always relaxed fun and engaging."
"I’m knew to the whole ‘learning a musical instrument’ thing. My guitar teacher is a genuinely nice guy who understands the problems I’ve had and is always able to support me in my learning."
"I have loved my guitar lessons and my instructor makes the lessons enjoyable, varied and interesting. Ifeel like I have progressed a lot in a short time and have learnt many different songs and genres."
"My son is loving his lessons it’s his favourite part of the week."
"leaning with matt is a pleasure, as he is well mannered and patient, and explains things and if i have difficulty he finds a way to help"
"Belle thoroughly enjoys guitar. It has boosted her confidence and creativity. With her performing in her school talent show and writing her own songs. Rax is a fantastic teacher with great enthusiasm, praise and patience. The website is great for practicing and allows us to review what she has already learnt too."
"My son thoroughly enjoys his guitar lessons and has a great tutor. It is great to have easy access to feedback and the progress that is made each week. Simon is great and even brings my son fruit if he misses it in class. First class lessons, have recommended to others. Many Thanks"
"Great teacher! Very patient, understanding and friendly"
"121 lessons are essential but the combination of the online lesson details and video etc helps enormously for when you return home and might just have forgotten that small element of the riff or chord etc. Jay is very personable and patient."
"He adapted perfectly to my preferred way of learning"
"From the minute we contacted Your Guitar Academy the experience has been first class. Our son was matched with a teacher who lives just around the corner and he was very accommodating of the time we needed to hold the lessons. Joel is a fantastic teacher, he is very patient and has a great way of explaining things. He gives lots of praise and encouragement to our son, who is so enthusiastic to learn because Joel is boosting his confidence. The website is excellent, with all of the coursework uploaded immediately after the lesson has finished, so we can use this to practice and listen to the audio tracks. We can see big improvements every single week and our son is really enjoying his experience, so a big thank you to Joel and Your Guitar Academy for teaching our boy a fantastic new skill"
"The teacher is so nice and we have great fun singing and playing the guitar"
"Very easy process to get it all set up in the first place, and since I've been with my tutor (Dewi) I've enjoyed every lesson, which is the main thing. Other than the simple enjoyment, Dewi is obviously very knowledgeable, patient and able to adapt the lesson to suit me. We've done a good balance of theory and practical playing and I feel confident I'm making steady progress."
"Great tutor, learning loads, enjoying every minute. Thank you."
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 282 reviews