Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

"Really very easy to find a local teacher and the teachers knowledge is really very good, i booked the lessons for my 15 year old son and the teacher Owain really tries to connect with him and the music he likes. My son has gone from not knowing how to play at all to playing several tunes....he loves it"
"Great lessons and materials. They are able to asses your skill level very quickly and then start concentrating on the things you would find most interesting. They have their own guitar material with worksheets and videos that are given during the lessons, plus anything your teacher can cobble together and scan in, which makes it very easy to go back and check what you need to do for next week lessons. There is a lot of attention to detail given to their website also. For example you can look at all your previous lessons so you can see what you have learned. I will be using these guys for a long time, great service and would recommend to anyone."
"Will is a great teacher, I have progressed on the guitar a lot and the lessons are fun! Niamh Best, 12 years old, learning acoustic guitar since Christmas"
"Ryan is excellent, knows his stuff and a great tutor who adapts his lessons according to what you want to learn. Hoping to book more lessons soon!"
"Matt's a great teacher, very patient and instructive"
"My tutor Jorma Gasperi is excellent. He presents information in an understandable manner, is a great coach and inspires me with his understanding and talent. Also, you have an excellent website which I refer to and learn from on a regular basis. I’n having fun. Thank you"
"If you are serious to learn guitar,then Guitar Academy is the best place for you. I had many lessons from a Guitar Academy's teacher , Zak Dajani. He is amazing. In 6 months , i was accompanying to myself and singing too. I learned many songs and different rhythms, also different genre of the songs . It is good that as guitar student you also learn music theory such as scales . chords, notation, harmony etc.. I strongly recommend my guitar teacher Zak Dajani / Guitar Acadamy."
"If you need guitar lessons then look no further than your guitar academy, extremely friendly and very patient tutors, my tutor Matt has made me realise that I can play guitar and if I can learn almost anyone can! What’s great about ‘yga’ is that everything you’ve learned is uploaded to an online portal for you to take home and practice! Thanks again for giving me the experience I’ve received so far and look forward too many more lessons!"
"Didn’t expect to learn as much as I have in such a small timeframe!! My tutor Matt is the man! 10 lessons and many more to come, thanks again!!"
"My teacher Franco is really cool, he's patient and encouraging, just wish I had more time to spend on guitar lessons! i'm really happy with YGA and would recommend them to a friend."
"Dan has been fantastic, my son started to lose interest with his guitar but since we found Dan he’s not stopped playing and practicing. Dan has zoned in on what my son likes to play. Great experience for us both. Thanks Dan"
"I’m really enjoying my guitar lessons. I’m a beginner and I’m amazed at how much I’ve learnt already. Rax is a fantastic tutor, tailors the lessons for me! Definetely would reccomend"
"I have really enjoyed my time learning with Your Guitar Academy. My tutor Mathew Lewis is very friendly and knowledgeable and has made every lesson enjoyable, easy to comprehend but challenging where necessary. As a beginner Mat has really allowed me to learn at my own pace whilst providing me with a great foundation to build up my skills on both the acoustic and bass guitar. I would definitely recommend YGA and Mat, as you have easy access to all of your lesson notes/assignments, extra content online and are able to easily contact your tutor for any queries. Best tutor thus far! All the best, Sian"
"Great 121 tuition. On line content and area to log in to get homework. Tom, my tutor is excellent."
"Having started from scratch - Simon has nurtured my daughter's interest in the guitar - she has benefited hugely from Simon's professional and patient approach... Thank you!"
"My teacher Greg is great and having one on one lessons has been so helpful along with the online resources and access to the lessons and notes. It's a great way to learn the guitar and I intend to keep going with the lessons."
"Put me in touch with a great guitar tutor Ryan , makes learning easy"
"My son Axel sees Franco every Wednesday afternoon. Axel is often tired as it’s just after school, he’s in year 3. But Franco always turns his tiredness in to excitement and enthusiasm. He gives him space to do be silly for a little while, with our being told off, then he turns on his curiosity and have got all the energy back to have a good lesson. Franco is truly amazing! Super patient, friendly, kind, fun, inspiring, talented and very good with kids. We love Franco!! Karin"
"I would recommend YGA to anyone looking to improve guitar skills. Lessons are always convenient , what you practice is down to you if you have a specific style of guitar you enjoy that becomes your lesson plan. The practice excises are always useful and after a few lesson you can see steady improvement from the simple stuff all the way to the advanced. The online lesson tracker is a wonderful touch as well. My experience with my tutor have been awesome, lessons are always relaxed fun and engaging."
"I’m knew to the whole ‘learning a musical instrument’ thing. My guitar teacher is a genuinely nice guy who understands the problems I’ve had and is always able to support me in my learning."
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews