Your Furniture Online Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Your Furniture Online

How would you rate Your Furniture Online?

"Ordered two Oak triple wardrobes Reduced from £1196 each to 50% which seemed reasonable. The advert advised some assemble required it came flat packed. I built the units and disposed of packaging the wardrobe was mainly chipboard and MDF so complained to get the following response: Please accept my apologies that you are not happy with the items that you ordered from us. This range is from Bentley Designs and their items are not solid oak throughout. The frames are oak with veneered parts in them. The drawer bottoms will also be veneered but they are double veneered. If they had used as the product description then I would not have bought them. To their credit they offered a full refund but I would have to take them to pieces repack them and they would pick them up. When I advised I no longer had the packing they advised I would have pack them. It seems no packing no customer rights."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Horrible services, never buy from them again. Ordered at 1st May and promise will delivery within 6 week. Sept now still not receive anything and can't get refund. Never reply email. Every time call just said can't do anything account not there, manager not there. Call more than 30 times within 4 months and managers / account never be there."
Your Furniture Online is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews