Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Youngevity Supplements UK
Read Youngevity Supplements UK Reviews

Tell us how Youngevity Supplements UK made you happy
Excellent results and tasty formulas dispatched promptly will definitely use again
I purchased Ultra Body Toddy and Osteo FX. I find the products taste absolutely foul, i wretch when i drink them, they are so sickly sweet. Gthe products are pricey, a lot of money that i will have to now throw away as i find them undrinkable. I have persisted over a couple of months, keep getting them out of the fridge and trying to make them palatable by taking them with other things but i have the same result each time, I want to put my head down the toilet after each mouthful. The other thing that is very confusing is the dosing schedule, i had to go online to calculate imperial to metric so i could work out what dose to take. Also the bottles themselves are not well designed, they spill over the edge every time i pour no matter how carefully and the packaging is garish and unappealing.
Was vety pleased because my supplements came so Quickly!!! Thank you!!! Outi
Good customer service
Brilliant Thank you very much
Excellent products and customer service
Super quick delivery to Continental Europe and a great product ... thank you!
I’ve been buying supplements from this company for years. I enjoy not only the products but also the top-notch customer service and personal attention from Jonathan. They have never let me down in any way. Recommended with no equivocation.
They provide excellent service, fast shipping, good communication if needed.
The products are very good I'm much happier my body is recovering I'm seeing results already even though I'm quite new to this. I cant give 5stars because of the price the company needs to reduce the prices. Thank you Youngevity please review your prices and keep up the good products😉
Thank you for your assistance and guidance with my order. All arrived in time and as per requested. Much appreciated.
I've been diagnosed with bipolar 1 disorder 2 years ago and i am taking 300mg of quetiapine. In a 2 week period i've been taking the 90 essential nutrients,the heart brain and body pak,and synaptiv. I've reduced my quetiapine from 300 to 50mg. My aim is to be on only the 90 essentials in a 4 month period. I found youngevity by dr wallach's seminar's.many thanks.
Excellent products. Sometimes it takes too long for them to arrive in France. Some problems of transport organization
Very happy with the full range. Most of my family moving onto them also. Once account is set up the reordering is seamless and last deliver was next day to my home in Ireland. Highly recommended. Hope any future Brexit decisions doesn’t impact future service and cost.
Feel the tablets are easier to manage than the powder although I find them difficult to swallow. Will still keep taking them.
Excellent products May be difficult for my patients in the UK to afford but they are certainly needed for optimum health
Arrived quickly and was well packaged, haven’t been using the supplement long enough to know if it has any benefits but will carry on with it and probably order again when I run out.
Quality is never cheap no matter what you are going for at the time and health is no exception, good "real" nutritiion sadly is always expensive but having a good source of vitamins / minerals is also a good bonus. youngevity products have always been top quality and taste so good!
I like DPD delivery service better than that from GLS. DPD send me emails to let me know when the delivery comes, and it comes faster.
Simply incredible! Life changing supplements. My eczema is basically gone and my back pain is healed. All this on top of more energy and feeling strong like I'm in my teens again (I'm now 45). Save up and invest in yourself. True wealth is health (physical, emotional and spiritual). I feel closer to God now than I ever did. Since taking various Youngevity supplements about 2 months ago I've been enjoying life to the max. Thank you so much Dr. Joel Wallach and to the fantastic team behind Youngevity. Highly recommended!!!
Youngevity Supplements UK is rated 4.80 based on 98 reviews