Yorkshire Linen Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Yorkshire Linen deliver?

Tell us how Yorkshire Linen made you happy

"My wife and I were shopping for curtains in the Scarborough branch we were served by a lovely lady called Carol we saw the curtains we wanted but they were out of stock she said she would order them in and get them delivered to us in blackpool the tie backs were late in coming in so she phoned me to let me know Carol is an absolutely brilliant employee and it made my shopping experience even better good old fashioned service"
Are you Yorkshire Linen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"is was the order 1stly added extra item in for free postage then I was given discount so my basket still showed free postage , but when i got to pay via paypal they added to postage on right at the end , so my order was away before noticing , now i have the wrong cutaind despite knowing i had put in the basket tab top they have come not so, it is going to cost me arounf £10 in total just for the experience , I will never use these again , so beware"
"bought a throwover for a bed at £90 and it went bobbly within a month and looked worn and horrible. did not expect that after paying £90 for it. wrote to head office and was told that this item was only for display!!!! despite several letters they would not give me a refund or replacement and stuck to their decision that i should not have had it on a bed!!! disgusting customer service. will never buy from this shop again"
"I still haven't even received a tracking number and my order was placed on the 20th, it is now the 29th. It says online 3-10 days delivery. I went into the Keighley Store and spoke to Linda who was very helpful but she said I couldn't get a refund without the tracking number or without the items themself to refund. When I discussed my concern Via email on the 23rd with a Debbie I got a rather partranising "we're not even open on the weekend" back and that the pillows I'd ordered weren't even in stock! Why did it not state that online then!? If you do not have an item in stock you can't possibly sell it to someone. I am incredibly disappointed in my experience online as I have used your store many times and haven't had a problem. I used online as I recently had a baby and I thought it would be an easier option, clearly not."
"Quilt cover set arrived exactly when they said it would & was exactly as it appeared on the website! Staff were friendly and helpful on the phone when I needed help."
Yorkshire Linen is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews