York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Fabulous products, five star service
I'm delighted with the scarf I bought from you. Beautiful colours, lovely quality, great price and prompt delivery. Very impressed.
Great quality product
Lovely spring/summer scarves arrived very quickly well packaged, beautiful colours. Hope they do winter scarves later in the year.
Excellent quality and price will definitely be ordering more.
Really good quality scarves and speedy delivery. Will definitely continue to use York scarves over other whole sellers.
This was my second purchase from York Scarves and my two birthday recipients have been delighted with the quality and colours of the scarves.
Service is excellent, they sorted my query on the 2nd scarf with a most personable and professional attitude.
Delighted with the whole experience!
The service is excellent and the superb quality of scarf .
Thank you. I will certainly buy again and strongly recommend The Yorkshire Scarf company .
I have bought from Chris several times over the years. Very reliable service and consistent quality products.
Easy to follow ordering process received within 5 days. Great selection to stock from good quality and well received by customers.
A beautifully soft pashmina great colour too. Quick delivery an all round excellent experience!
Lovely scarves, arrived quickly, well packaged. Will order again from York Scarves.
Lovely quality, very fast easy process
I ordered the scarf to use instead of a mask.
Beautiful scarves, good choice of designs and colours. Well packaged and quick delivery.
The scarves were soft, thin cotton and the on-line photos were accurate. The order was dealt with efficiently and delivered earlier than I expected. As everyone is challenged by coronavirus this was a considerable achievement.
Excellent service
Lovely scarves Very good quality
A lovely patterned pure linen scarf great value!
Lovely colours blended well together,nice quality scarf.
I am very pleased with customer service and the scarves are beautiful. I liked my scarf so much, I have ordered another 20 for my friends and family as gifts.
Thank you!