York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Excellent service, beautiful fair trade products.
Beautiful scarf- design and material. Thank you.
Lovely scarf. Colours as shown. Prompt service. Would recommend
Colour exactly as advertised. Viscose, but soft. Good size. Will be buying another as the lilac doesn't complement my dress which is more grey
Very prompt service, very respectful service,like old times!
The scarves arrive expeditiously and are of good quality. There is a great choice of scarves.
Ordering was a cinch, item arrived before date expected & the scarf is even prettier than it's picture. Daughter's birthday on Friday so will know then if she likes it too.
The scarves themselves sell well, otherwise we wouldn't buy them. However, the specific points mentioned below do cause extra work so, compared to the best practice suppliers, York Scarves are poor in this respect. The comments are made in the hope that you can use the input to improve.

1. Without a product code to identify a scarf it can take some time to match it with a picture on your website. Barcodes, when used properly make the work so much easier for our volunteers.
2. It is helpful that most scarves have a label that can be used for our shop product number and price; unfortunately there isn't a label on the net scarves we have received - probably because they are the most difficult to do.
Hi, I'm sorry you have found identifying the various scarves problematic. We have taken your comments on board and will ask our suppliers to put the model number on each label. As you mention putting a label on a "net scarf" is all but impossible but this has not been an issue over the last 14 years we have been selling this item.
Very nice scarves and quick delivery
Friendly very helpful and quick delivery. Also a couple of free items was a lovely touch. Thanks
Lovely pashminas which hang well and great colours.
lovely Scarf , great choice of colours and fast delivery.
Speedy delivery, really good products
A lovely light weight shawl, ideal for summer and holidays and lovely colour. Ended up buying another colour for me and one for my daughter 😀
Fast delivery and excellent quality and range of scarves. Delighted I came across them while browsing!
Nice choice and quick delivery
I can't fault delivery as my scarf arrived very quickly. I love the sheep design and the colour is perfect. My only slight disappointed is the scarf fabric is thinner than I expected.
I bought three pashminas and am very happy with the quality, length, weight and colour. Excellent delivery time.
Excellent service, lovely scarf
A good range of scarves, in many lovely colours. It is important to me to use companies who abide by Fairtrade practices. York Scarves do. The prices are very fair and the company is both friendly and efficient.
York Scarves is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews