York Scarves Reviews

of reviewers recommend York Scarves
Read York Scarves Reviews
Good quality, Good price, Excellent Service.
Huge range of lovely scarves at great prices. And they support Fair Trade. Mine arrived the next day. I will buy from them again.
Very good quality! thank you so much, i love your scarves and will order again! because of brexit i had to pay custom duties ;-(
Good quality scarves , lovely colours , very happy with them šŸ˜
lovely soft scarf very pleased at a good price too
Excellent product . Great service. Will use again.
Excellent delivery service. Quality scarf
Amazing service and the scarves were exactly as I envisioned. One for me and one winging its way to Australia for my Aunts 90th Birthday. So good to buy an ethically produced gift with a story, from a small caring company.
Arrived very promptly and looks lovely. Very pleased to find it as it's Fair Trade. Can't touch it as still in packaging as it's a birthday present for someone else!
Fabulous quality and a beautiful printed design. These scarves are very very lovely. The service as usual with York Scarf os second to none! Thank you!!
York Scarves 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Absolutely beautiful scarves And very easy to order Superb value
Delighted with the service and speed that my order was dealt with. The scarf was a gift and the lady concerned was delighted with the beautiful colours. I would highly recommend York scarves.
I feel royal and it helps me to bright my mood. Love the quality and also that they are shipping to Germany
Absolutely gorgeoys. The print is really lovely and the teal works so well. It is almost monochrome with a brush of colour. Subtle and fresh!
York Scarves 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Beautiful scarves, exceptional quality
Delighted with my scarf, lightweight material, well made
I ordered 2 for colour choice, both arrived quickly and I've returned one had my refund no quibbles at all.. very professional.
Iā€™m delighted with my tartan pattern cotton scarf. Company recommended.
Not used myself bought as gfts arrived in good time
Easy to order, very fast delivery.
York Scarves is rated 4.90 based on 346 reviews