Yoox Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Yoox deliver?

How can I contact Yoox?

About Yoox: YOOX.COM is the only destination offering an infinite mix & match of hard-to-find styles and trends: exclusive collections by prestigious designers, vintage collectibles, selected range of end-of-season clothing and accessories at accessible prices.

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Yoox made you happy

"I used to buy my clothes regularly and I didn't have any issue until recently. But all of the sudden 3 times in a row my orders were cancelled the day after without telling me why. I have emailed them 4 times but I didn't get any reply."
Are you Yoox? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been a customer for almost 10 years, my closet is filled with there fabulous and very fashionable Clothing. Customer service is outstanding, shipping is fast and I never had a problem returning and receiving a refund. I would love for YOOX to give some measurements for Waist and Bust I often have to return an Item because it is either to big or to small. I am a loyal Customer and and will always be, I love your trendy Merchandise."
"Great purchase Delivery on time Pair of jeans fit perfect"
"i ordered some yeezy boots, that were discounted to 360 euros for black friday. The size didnt fit, so i asked for an exchange, they emailed me that the size i wanted will be reserved for me. I sent the package back, and today i received an email that my order is cancelled because the size is not in stock anymore, which should've been reserved . i email them asking if its possible to send another colour of the same product, which was available in my size. I receive an email saying that this is not possible and that my size is back in stock and i can make another purchase with the regular price of 580 euros. On the same day they were out of stock then back in stock, suggesting me to make another purchase that wouldve cost me 200 euros more. So convenient , right?? i ve ordered from so many websites before and this never ever happened to me before. SOO dissapointing. such cheap method to gain a few euros. Disgusting !"
"GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!! I SHIPPED THE RETURN BEFORE 2 WEEKS TO YOOX AND THEY DONT ANSWER MY EMAILS THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY MONEY BY SAYING THEY DIDNT RECEIVE THE RETURN BUT I SHIP IT BY DHL AND THEY SIGN THEY RECEIVE IT!!!! THE RETURN ADRESS IS: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Interporto di Bologna blocco 15.1 40010 Bentivoglio (BO) Italy AND THE TRACKING IS: 3733371751 FOR EVERYBODY READING THIS DONT ORDER HERE THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING EMAILS ANS THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL MONEY!! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!"
"Order an item for a birthday. Website said delivery between 3 to 5 days. It's been 6 days and I still didn't receive tracking number !!! This website is a scam!"
"They refuse to take me off of their mailing list. I have unsubscribed many many many many times. Fraudulent and aggressive marketing tactics are always a sign of a bad company. Also really seriously overpriced. I am sure there are diamonds in the rough, for the truly unoccupied to perchance find. They are in violation of the FTC Rulings on prompt response to spam. They ignored my requests to cancel emails for over a month. Probably they will for EVER. In the US, the anti-spam legislation is called CAN-SPAM, and one of its requirements is that email marketing opt-out/unsubscribe requests must be honored promptly. The FTC guidance states that businesses: “must honor a recipient’s opt-out request within 10 business days. You can’t charge a fee, require the recipient to give you any personally identifying information beyond an email address, or make the recipient take any step other than sending a reply email or visiting a single page on an Internet website as a condition for honoring an opt-out request. Once people have told you they don’t want to receive more messages from you, you can’t sell or transfer their email addresses, even in the form of a mailing list. The only exception is that you may transfer the addresses to a company you’ve hired to help you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.” Unfortunately consumers themselves cannot bring lawsuits against spammers - instead lawsuits must be brought by the FTC or by your internet service provider (ISP) in some cases. For reporting a CAN-SPAM violation to the FTC, you should: Email the Federal Trade Commission at spam@uce.gov I reported them to the FTC. With all the documents. I urge everyone to do the same. Shut them down. Make way for decent companies."
"Excellent products the customer service everything is just perfect thank you so much guys your website is just Awesome"
"his company are absolute RUBBISH. The boots I bought lost the heel tip within an hour of wear and they reassured me I would be reimbursed the cost of repair and a refund of 30% of the cost of the boots. I have spoken to customer care about 7/8 times and each time get someone new who tells me something different. From being told the above to being told I would get 30% of the cost of the repair!! 30% of £9!!!! absolute disgrace. Won't put the call to anyone senior and each person lies to get you off the phone or worse cuts your call off!! The cobbler who mended the boots said the quality was appalling anyway!! He said don't drive in them don't dance in them don't go out in them and laughed and said in fact just send them back!! So after fixing them and yoox have told me they will only refund now the repair I am sending them back but nervous they won't give me the promised refund. The inside sole has also totally rumpled up making them awful to wear. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL !! worst customer service and quality goods ever."
"free shipping and returns"
"I bought wonderful aunkle boots, they are very comfortable (made of leather). Size corresponds. I'm happy with the purchase"
"Free shipping, extra discount"
"high speed"
"With new boots"
"free shipping and returns"
"Very Professional & Excellent delivery. A Happy Customer"
"Low prices on high quality goods! Very fast delivery!"
"Great prices,great brands."
"speed and check out easy"
"They made me happy with the service they give. They deliver very fast. They almost have everything for all kinds of tastes. Im sure anybody would like this company. Try it out @www.yoox.com"
Yoox is rated 3.82 based on 28 reviews