Yoox Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Yoox

How would you rate Yoox?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

20 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Philippa

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Yoox in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"his company are absolute RUBBISH. The boots I bought lost the heel tip within an hour of wear and they reassured me I would be reimbursed the cost of repair and a refund of 30% of the cost of the boots. I have spoken to customer care about 7/8 times and each time get someone new who tells me something different. From being told the above to being told I would get 30% of the cost of the repair!! 30% of £9!!!! absolute disgrace. Won't put the call to anyone senior and each person lies to get you off the phone or worse cuts your call off!! The cobbler who mended the boots said the quality was appalling anyway!! He said don't drive in them don't dance in them don't go out in them and laughed and said in fact just send them back!! So after fixing them and yoox have told me they will only refund now the repair I am sending them back but nervous they won't give me the promised refund. The inside sole has also totally rumpled up making them awful to wear. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL !! worst customer service and quality goods ever."
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and returns"
Marina Baziika
"I bought wonderful aunkle boots, they are very comfortable (made of leather). Size corresponds. I'm happy with the purchase"
"Free shipping, extra discount"
Wei Chen
"high speed"
Vera Dudnik
"With new boots"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and returns"
Bhopinder Singh Samra
"Very Professional & Excellent delivery. A Happy Customer"
"Low prices on high quality goods! Very fast delivery!"
Mr Filippo De Santi
"Great prices,great brands."
"speed and check out easy"
E M Matjila
"They made me happy with the service they give. They deliver very fast. They almost have everything for all kinds of tastes. Im sure anybody would like this company. Try it out @www.yoox.com"
Asad Mahmood
"Offered Free express shipping (2-3days) been four. Wish they would be more honest I needed clothes today expected tomorrow"
"Amazing service, best and biggest selection of items in the market, amazing prices and SALE all year round!!! what else could you ask for?"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and free returns"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"MOST OF THE TIMES FREE DELIVERY AND VERY VERY EASY RETURNS"
Laura Fanciulli
"I made few purchases on this website and I am always very happy with the way the products are described and the shipment times. I also get to use a special 10% discount on all the products by using my Millemiglia card discount, and in many occasion you also get free shipments. Stock is all original and the brands in Yoox are usually top range!"
Ioana
"They have a lot of wonderful things"
Mark Sharwood-Walker
"Bought a pair of Diemme trainers and the excellent service and quick UPS delivery made the experience a real pleasure and very convenient."
Ping Yee Ng
"They have various types of products and brands for customers."
Yoox is rated 4.35 based on 20 reviews