Yoox Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Yoox

How would you rate Yoox ?

"They refuse to take me off of their mailing list. I have unsubscribed many many many many times. Fraudulent and aggressive marketing tactics are always a sign of a bad company. Also really seriously overpriced. I am sure there are diamonds in the rough, for the truly unoccupied to perchance find. They are in violation of the FTC Rulings on prompt response to spam. They ignored my requests to cancel emails for over a month. Probably they will for EVER. In the US, the anti-spam legislation is called CAN-SPAM, and one of its requirements is that email marketing opt-out/unsubscribe requests must be honored promptly. The FTC guidance states that businesses: “must honor a recipient’s opt-out request within 10 business days. You can’t charge a fee, require the recipient to give you any personally identifying information beyond an email address, or make the recipient take any step other than sending a reply email or visiting a single page on an Internet website as a condition for honoring an opt-out request. Once people have told you they don’t want to receive more messages from you, you can’t sell or transfer their email addresses, even in the form of a mailing list. The only exception is that you may transfer the addresses to a company you’ve hired to help you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.” Unfortunately consumers themselves cannot bring lawsuits against spammers - instead lawsuits must be brought by the FTC or by your internet service provider (ISP) in some cases. For reporting a CAN-SPAM violation to the FTC, you should: Email the Federal Trade Commission at spam@uce.gov I reported them to the FTC. With all the documents. I urge everyone to do the same. Shut them down. Make way for decent companies."
"Excellent products the customer service everything is just perfect thank you so much guys your website is just Awesome"
"his company are absolute RUBBISH. The boots I bought lost the heel tip within an hour of wear and they reassured me I would be reimbursed the cost of repair and a refund of 30% of the cost of the boots. I have spoken to customer care about 7/8 times and each time get someone new who tells me something different. From being told the above to being told I would get 30% of the cost of the repair!! 30% of £9!!!! absolute disgrace. Won't put the call to anyone senior and each person lies to get you off the phone or worse cuts your call off!! The cobbler who mended the boots said the quality was appalling anyway!! He said don't drive in them don't dance in them don't go out in them and laughed and said in fact just send them back!! So after fixing them and yoox have told me they will only refund now the repair I am sending them back but nervous they won't give me the promised refund. The inside sole has also totally rumpled up making them awful to wear. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL !! worst customer service and quality goods ever."
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and returns"
Marina Baziika
"I bought wonderful aunkle boots, they are very comfortable (made of leather). Size corresponds. I'm happy with the purchase"
"Free shipping, extra discount"
Wei Chen
"high speed"
Vera Dudnik
"With new boots"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and returns"
Bhopinder Singh Samra
"Very Professional & Excellent delivery. A Happy Customer"
"Low prices on high quality goods! Very fast delivery!"
Mr Filippo De Santi
"Great prices,great brands."
"speed and check out easy"
E M Matjila
"They made me happy with the service they give. They deliver very fast. They almost have everything for all kinds of tastes. Im sure anybody would like this company. Try it out @www.yoox.com"
Asad Mahmood
"Offered Free express shipping (2-3days) been four. Wish they would be more honest I needed clothes today expected tomorrow"
"Amazing service, best and biggest selection of items in the market, amazing prices and SALE all year round!!! what else could you ask for?"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"free shipping and free returns"
Viktoria Koutsoukou
"MOST OF THE TIMES FREE DELIVERY AND VERY VERY EASY RETURNS"
Laura Fanciulli
"I made few purchases on this website and I am always very happy with the way the products are described and the shipment times. I also get to use a special 10% discount on all the products by using my Millemiglia card discount, and in many occasion you also get free shipments. Stock is all original and the brands in Yoox are usually top range!"
Ioana
"They have a lot of wonderful things"
Yoox is rated 4.23 based on 22 reviews