Yonda Sports Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yonda Sports

How would you rate Yonda Sports ?

"This suit was most certainly made with competitive swimmers in mind ! The flexibility in the shoulders is awesome ! No more aching shoulders and triceps - I would honestly recommend this suit to anyone - much much better than my old Huub suit by far :) A very fast suit indeed !"
"Have the Spirit wetsuit and have so say it’s fantastic! Quality is superb, comfort and the little details are also superb (even the folded edge on the collar to stop the rubbing!). The flex in the shoulders and arms makes it very comfortable and easy to swim in, and getting out of it quickly in transition is effortless. Brilliant brilliant wetsuit, and customer service in answering questions and queries is first class."
Vicky Tinsley
Verified Reviewer
"Stop the hunt these wetsuits are amazing! I absolutely love the cut and design of my wetsuit. They are a great fit for women and its like swimming on top of the water. So flexible, how have I lived without it?"
"I am cursed with a long back. This makes buying anything tricky, far less a has-to-fit-like-a-glove wetsuit. Angus could not have been more helpful in helping me get the best possible fit. A new suit was just what I need for the 70.3 Worlds in September, it worked well, and I now look forward to using my Ghost for a full season next year"
Yonda Sports is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews