Yonda Sports Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yonda Sports

How would you rate Yonda Sports ?

"When I first started open water swimming I was hiring a wetsuit each time and was lucky enough to try the Yonda Spectre. I fell in love with it and knew I had to have a Yonda wetsuit of my own! I researched other brands so I had a full picture of what was available and was on the verge of purchasing another leading brand's wetsuit; but after trying it out, found it wasn't as light or flexible or as good a fit. So I've just bought the YONDA Spirit and love it :) It's so soft, flexible and buoyant that when I'm swimming it feels like I'm not wearing a wetsuit even though I am! I found it easy to get on and off and love the design too. I've got a pink hat to match and now I'm all set to enjoy open water swimming for many seasons to come :) Thank you YONDA!"
"Great service! Angus was really helpful with the fit and info and it was so nice to be able to go to their base in Huddersfield to try the suit and ask advice before committing to buying. The suit is awesome feels so free. Also now I've had a bit of time to really get to know it I've noticed that every single tiny detail has been thought about. Other suits I have used have been fine....but the Yonda really is a level above which in all honesty I didn't think existed in the mid range price bracket. I have the Spirit. I would highly recommend it"
"I bought my new wetsuit about 10 days ago. Initially I was willing to evaluate only well-known brands and I would never ever consider buying it online (from Italy). After a long search I discovered YONDA. I was very surprised because, discussing with athletes, it was presented as the most flexible and performing of all. After a bit of uncertainty on the model I decided to buy SPIRIT. The thing that surprised me the most was the softness of the "fabric", the "comfort" and the care in finishing. The arms are free to move as if I were swimming without and I am sure it's the most comfortable of all the ones I've tried so far. Finally, I would like to congratulate for the great customer service in YONDA: the meeting point between professionalism and passion. Thank you!!"
"I recently purchased the Yonda swimrun suit. My wife and I are reasonably competitive at this new sport and have previously bought a big name brand. The Yonda suit was comfortable from the start, the neck seal prevented water flooding the suit, without chafing. I liked the small internal pocket and the handily placed rear pocket for nutrition. The separate arms were a smart touch, allowing for race day heat variations. The extra padding for buoyancy on the thighs were a great touch and with the calf guards could loose the necessity for the pull buoy. This is a smart, well thought out swimrun suit that charged straight out of the box into race conditions with no issues. Highly recommended."
"I recently decided to replace my old entry level wetsuit due to normal wear and tear, rips and holes. I am fortunate in that where I open water swim, Angus and Sally attend on a Wednesday evening with a van stuffed full of Yonda Sports goodies. I had seen a few people sporting Yonda wetsuits and I wondered what all the fuss was about, so I approached Angus for a chat. What I got was friendly, useful help and advice. Over a two week period they provided two of their wetsuits for me to test swim with no 'hard sell' or obligation to buy. By been able to compare the two products I was able to make an informed decision on which wetsuit best suited my abilities and swim style. The opportunity to swim/compare an expertly fitted suit was invaluable. Based on this I opted for the Spirit wetsuit, the quality of the garment is second to none and the feel in the water is amazing. As I have previously said, the Spirit does suit my swim abilities and style and my pace is 10 sec/100 yards quicker compared to my old suit. It is early days yet, but I intend to leave a review at the end of the season regarding the build quality of the Spirit. To conclude, the friendly service and advice, and the range of products offered by Yonda Sports are excellent. I would definitely recommend."
"I found myself unexpectedly in the market for a wetsuit after a very disappointing experience with another leading brand. After a recommendation from a fellow triathlete I contacted the very helpful Angus at Yonda and arranged a trial of a Spirit. The suit swam way better than my previous suit (which retailed at twice the price) and I was immediately convinced. Shoulder flexibility is fantastic, the forearm panels really help with feel for the water and construction seems absolutely first rate. Highly recommended!"
"Lovely to meet the two you you today. So refreshing to buy a wetsuit off a person not off a website. As your company grows please don’t loose this from your business. Triathlon is an expensive sport so making a purchase like this has to be right first time you do this with your expert advice and quality product. Keep up the good work and turn them H*** lakes into Yonda lake one by one 👍🏻"
"This suit was most certainly made with competitive swimmers in mind ! The flexibility in the shoulders is awesome ! No more aching shoulders and triceps - I would honestly recommend this suit to anyone - much much better than my old Huub suit by far :) A very fast suit indeed !"
"Have the Spirit wetsuit and have so say it’s fantastic! Quality is superb, comfort and the little details are also superb (even the folded edge on the collar to stop the rubbing!). The flex in the shoulders and arms makes it very comfortable and easy to swim in, and getting out of it quickly in transition is effortless. Brilliant brilliant wetsuit, and customer service in answering questions and queries is first class."
"Stop the hunt these wetsuits are amazing! I absolutely love the cut and design of my wetsuit. They are a great fit for women and its like swimming on top of the water. So flexible, how have I lived without it?"
"I am cursed with a long back. This makes buying anything tricky, far less a has-to-fit-like-a-glove wetsuit. Angus could not have been more helpful in helping me get the best possible fit. A new suit was just what I need for the 70.3 Worlds in September, it worked well, and I now look forward to using my Ghost for a full season next year"
Yonda Sports is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews