Yoins Insights

Yoins have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their refunds and are happy with their customer service.

B
Happiness Grade
A-

Refunds - Easy

81.82%
Industry Average
" I ordered three tops from Yoins and they were delivered as stated. Unfortunately, two of the tops were unsuitable for me and had to be returned. Yoins responded in one day with instructions on how return and I was very pleasantly surprised to receive very prompt refund into my paypal account. For me, the customer service can not be faulted. I must comment however, return postage from the UK can be expensive. "
- Aileen