Yoga Rebel Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Yoga Rebel deliver?

How can I contact Yoga Rebel?

Tell us how Yoga Rebel made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely disgusting customer service from Mark at Yoga Rebel. Refund delayed due to a mark on a tank top that they never called to inform or ask me about, despite having the item back at the warehouse for over 2 weeks. I called them myself after checking it had been received and instead of an apology, I was accused of making the mark and they REFUSED to refund me. He also said that he would charge me for returning the damaged item to me. I have NEVER had an online shopping experience like this before. He spoke to me without empathy or consideration before he PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME saying it's not the retailer's fault over and over again. Now I have no top AND they have also £37.95. I will NEVER shop with Yoga Rebel again and advise anyone else against doing so. There needs to be a level of trust between online retailer and customer due to the nature of the business, yet I was treated like a criminal. I have now found other reviews also advising against using them if you ever need to return something. How can an online retailer be this bad? Terrible customer service stories travel a long way; what a shame. I will be taking this further."
Are you Yoga Rebel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great selection and an always current, vast range. Great customer care. They've responded quickly to my web form queries, anseering questions knowledgably and often suggesting really good alternatives when relevant."
"I was looking everywhere for well priced, unique yoga clothes. I love the leggings and top I bought. Prices are great too."
Yoga Rebel is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews