YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Great product at a great price and super, speedy delivery.
Fabulous face masks - lovely material and very comfortable.
Excellent products and reliable delivery. I have nothing but praise for this site.
Happy with my new yoga mat! Good grip, looks well made.
Beautiful yoga top. Very high quality and exceptional customer service.
I bought some leggings for my sister in law an they came within a few days an she loved them,quick,easy an nice clothing.dk.b/ham
Quick delivery and lovely range of ethical items.
One thing lockdown has reinforced is the importance of good customer service when buying on line and these guys have got it down! Not only do they reply quickly they are happy to deal with returns without any fuss, guilt trip or raised eyebrows behind their keyboards! At a time when we are having to rely more and more on distance selling it’s easy to get caught out with products not looking like they should, not quite fitting right or you just realising you have gone overboard at 2am after a few glasses too many and didn’t need to order the same yoga pants in three different colours ( ok maybe you did but the back balance isn’t happy )! . Having been trading online successfully before the pandemic YogaClicks has continued to offer wonderful service with a smile and the stuff they sell is pretty awesome too!
What a lovely company! I purchased a lavender eye pillow which is amazing quality - so glad I treated myself! Would be a gorgeous gift for a yoga-loving friend also.
Great service, with a wide range of products
Bought Dakini organic yoga pants through YogaClicks. They are the most amazing texture and feel. The quality is fab & well worth it.
I bought two yoga mats for my children after being really pleased to find mats that were from non-toxic, sustainably sourced materials - and that were affordable to me.
The mats are comfy on our hard wooden floor and were dispatched very promptly. Thank you! :)
Lovely feel, nice fit, beautifully wrapped when arrived and quick delivery.
Utterly brilliant!
Beautiful products and a warm personal service.
Great communication and customer service from purchase to delivery. Love my new Yoga mat which arrived promptly and well packaged. Great quality and a good price. Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you YogaClicks 😊
Enjoyed shopping experience and YogaClicks - lovely choice of yoga equipment and presents, excellent communication, fast delivery, beautiful garment. I will shop there again.
I love the ethics behind some of clothing and found my first order to be good quality and good fit.
Website was easy to use andgood customer service, there was a slight delay with C19 post but to be expected. Great online shop, quality products made by yogis, what’s not to love!
Pretty fast delivery, I didn't expect it to come so soon. Overall the site was easy to navigate.
I saw Yoga Clicks mentioned in a women's health magazine and decided to have a browse. I got a new yoga mat- very good value, and a fabulous top which came from Sweden. The website was easy to navigate and the order was delivered quickly, especially considering we are mid-pandemic.
The range of yoga related clothing and kit is great and the prices are very reasonable. Ordering and delivery were problem-free. I will be looking at Yoga Clicks first for any future purchases.
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 738 reviews