YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Fabulous quality & packaging
Easy to order, arrived quickly, very happy with the new yoga mat, thank you.
Mat received on time and as described. Very happy with the purchase, would definitely use the shop again.
I love this website and their products. I recommend it to everyone.
I am thrilled with my yoga mat which arrived on time and beautifully packaged.
Thank you so much.
I will certainly recommend this product to anyone wishing to buy a yoga mat.
Best yoga mat I've ever had - beautifully sticky and nice and big - obviously made of quality material - good service too with quick delivery
Speedy delivery and charming ‘thank you for choosing Yogaclicks ‘ message. Very happy !
Great product at a great price and super, speedy delivery.
Fabulous face masks - lovely material and very comfortable.
Excellent products and reliable delivery. I have nothing but praise for this site.
Happy with my new yoga mat! Good grip, looks well made.
Beautiful yoga top. Very high quality and exceptional customer service.
I bought some leggings for my sister in law an they came within a few days an she loved them,quick,easy an nice clothing.dk.b/ham
Quick delivery and lovely range of ethical items.
One thing lockdown has reinforced is the importance of good customer service when buying on line and these guys have got it down! Not only do they reply quickly they are happy to deal with returns without any fuss, guilt trip or raised eyebrows behind their keyboards! At a time when we are having to rely more and more on distance selling it’s easy to get caught out with products not looking like they should, not quite fitting right or you just realising you have gone overboard at 2am after a few glasses too many and didn’t need to order the same yoga pants in three different colours ( ok maybe you did but the back balance isn’t happy )! . Having been trading online successfully before the pandemic YogaClicks has continued to offer wonderful service with a smile and the stuff they sell is pretty awesome too!
What a lovely company! I purchased a lavender eye pillow which is amazing quality - so glad I treated myself! Would be a gorgeous gift for a yoga-loving friend also.
Great service, with a wide range of products
Bought Dakini organic yoga pants through YogaClicks. They are the most amazing texture and feel. The quality is fab & well worth it.
I bought two yoga mats for my children after being really pleased to find mats that were from non-toxic, sustainably sourced materials - and that were affordable to me.
The mats are comfy on our hard wooden floor and were dispatched very promptly. Thank you! :)
Lovely feel, nice fit, beautifully wrapped when arrived and quick delivery.
YogaClicks is rated 4.81 based on 746 reviews