YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

First time using this company. I bought 2 pairs of yoga pants. Lovely quality and arrived in good time. Personally packaged with a note of how to care for them plus a small surprise enclosed. V happy customer.
Great website, fast dispatch, beautifully packaged,
Delivery time was great, communication is really good, would buy again from yogaClicks
Great mat and speed delivery , thank you
Quick delivery and good quality mat
Great selection of yogawear and very helpful customer service .
High quality amazing print yoga leggings. Helpful customer service helped me resolve a timing issue and get my pair in time for my partners birthday which she loved.
Lovely products and first class service - definitely recommend !
Speedy delivery and great product πŸ˜€
I am very pleased with the order which I bought as a gift. Items were packed with great care and delivery was on time. Thank you YogaClicks, I will order again. Kind regards.
Quick and efficient delivery. We havent used the mat yet but it does look very good.
Great products. Great service. Fast delivery. Very impressed.
Really quick delivery and great quailty XL yoga mat- I’m 6ft1 and the 195cm Matt is great for me!
Great ethics. Will be purchasing again from this store. 🧘‍♀️
You have just what my daughter and I need
Quick delivery, yoga mat is comfortable to use and all very affordable
Bought a bundle for my daughter and she is thrilled! It arrived very quickly and she is enjoying it already. Love the ethics of the company and the products
This is the second yoga mat I have purchased for my husband as I loved the first so much. He is German so we are happy to support a German based company, which I found when researching eco-friendly yoga mats that were not excessively expensive. Thanks so much for the great product and service, we are happy to support a sustainably minded company and will definitely use or recommend in future.
Excellent customer service!
I was most impressed firstly with the speed of delivery and the careful packaging made its arrival a surprise treat
Most of all though I love the feel and texture of the product and will definitely need more when we get back to ‘normal’
Well done