YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

My new yoga mat came quickly, and it is lovely! Its nice and sticky and very comfortable.
Quick delivery, and good value.
Good service and great yoga mat.
Really nice and affordable products compared to other brands. Also, quite quick delivery.
Excellent communication overall, I would have liked a little more idea of when to expect the delivery of my mat although assumed this may have been tricky to predict in the pandemic circumstances.
Unlike a number of companies I have tried to buy yoga mats from, YogaClicks delivered the mat within 2 days. To find a reliable company was a great relief after having to cancel 2 mats for non-delivery. I would certainly look on their site first for anything else I might need.
Beautiful products and great, prompt delivery. Really happy to find a reasonably priced more eco friendly option for my new yoga matt. Only 1 minor thing was that the packaging was huge in comparison to my order and a couple of things were wrapped in plastic (although I totally understand the need for care during the current pandemic) which is slightly less eco friendly.
Good stock and super helpful after care. Would recommend
I really like the yoga mat, although have found it a little slippery at times. Overall a really good product :)
As stated on description
I'd love to give 5 stars as I think it's great that your yoga mats are eco friendly but I am giving 4 because I received the wrong colored mat. I ordered purple which is what my receipt said but the mat was blue. I just kept it though as I really needed a mat for my yoga and I didn't want the wait of returning and waiting for another one to come.
Beautiful staff
Very happy with the service and my new yoga mat. Should have bought a thicker one but will do next time...
Yogaclicks were super helpful and I really appreciated the personal attention to detail shown to me. I am really happy with the products I bought.
Good, nice range of stuff but I was only looking for the mat at this stage
Nice Yoga mat but a little disappointed it didn’t have tie or strap of any kind.
Feels like really nice quality however I find the mat slippy in downward dog particularly, there isn't much grip.
Otherwise great.
Really good mat, although would have been perfect if slightly thicker
Yoga mat was good quality but definitely better value elsewhere. It also didn't come with a handle or case which other retailers usually do.
Thought YogaClicks were very nice and professional.
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 738 reviews