YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Quality products, quality service. Many thanks.
Excellent and attentive service
Recently bought 4 bracelets from here and love them, even with short notice they arrived in time for Christmas.
Lovely selection of ethical products (though with prices to match!). Easy to order and delivered as indicated. Would definitely shop here again.
bien mais un peu cher
The items matched the website description and I'm sure the recipient will be pleased with their gift. A slight delay with delivery was promptly and curteously handled, and wasn't down to the company.
So far so good... I am using it for workouts rather than yoga and so I sometimes find my excessive sweating makes it a bit slippery, but it's manageable. Other than that I love the product and the fact that it is sustainable!!!
Very good customer service and a great selection of items.
Great selection, good quality items, a little slow on delivery though.
My new yoga mat came quickly, and it is lovely! Its nice and sticky and very comfortable.
Quick delivery, and good value.
Good service and great yoga mat.
Really nice and affordable products compared to other brands. Also, quite quick delivery.
Excellent communication overall, I would have liked a little more idea of when to expect the delivery of my mat although assumed this may have been tricky to predict in the pandemic circumstances.
Unlike a number of companies I have tried to buy yoga mats from, YogaClicks delivered the mat within 2 days. To find a reliable company was a great relief after having to cancel 2 mats for non-delivery. I would certainly look on their site first for anything else I might need.
Beautiful products and great, prompt delivery. Really happy to find a reasonably priced more eco friendly option for my new yoga matt. Only 1 minor thing was that the packaging was huge in comparison to my order and a couple of things were wrapped in plastic (although I totally understand the need for care during the current pandemic) which is slightly less eco friendly.
Good stock and super helpful after care. Would recommend
I really like the yoga mat, although have found it a little slippery at times. Overall a really good product :)
As stated on description