YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

I ordered 2 yoga blocks but only 1 arrived. I emailed Yogaclicks and they rectified the issue immediately and I am awaiting my 2nd yoga block to be delivered.
I really love the ethos of this company and 3 out of the 4 items I ordered were good. However, the orange yoga pants I have sent back as they were not at all like the photo, in either style or colour.
Effective and efficient service. One part of the website I found you need to double check is when selecting size, it seems to revert to Small even after selecting a different size so just something to be aware of.
pleased with product and delivery
Quality products, quality service. Many thanks.
Excellent and attentive service
Recently bought 4 bracelets from here and love them, even with short notice they arrived in time for Christmas.
Lovely selection of ethical products (though with prices to match!). Easy to order and delivered as indicated. Would definitely shop here again.
bien mais un peu cher
The items matched the website description and I'm sure the recipient will be pleased with their gift. A slight delay with delivery was promptly and curteously handled, and wasn't down to the company.
So far so good... I am using it for workouts rather than yoga and so I sometimes find my excessive sweating makes it a bit slippery, but it's manageable. Other than that I love the product and the fact that it is sustainable!!!
Very good customer service and a great selection of items.
Great selection, good quality items, a little slow on delivery though.
My new yoga mat came quickly, and it is lovely! Its nice and sticky and very comfortable.
Quick delivery, and good value.
Good service and great yoga mat.
Really nice and affordable products compared to other brands. Also, quite quick delivery.
Excellent communication overall, I would have liked a little more idea of when to expect the delivery of my mat although assumed this may have been tricky to predict in the pandemic circumstances.
Unlike a number of companies I have tried to buy yoga mats from, YogaClicks delivered the mat within 2 days. To find a reliable company was a great relief after having to cancel 2 mats for non-delivery. I would certainly look on their site first for anything else I might need.
YogaClicks is rated 4.84 based on 1,064 reviews