YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

One of my items arrived very quickly.
I’m still awaiting the second after a number of weeks. My item has been dispatched and is somewhere in the postal system. I have been told that it is up to me to chase it up. As the company is unable to do this. No one has come back to me to see if it has arrived, offer me a refund or replacement. Which is a shame.
Great initial engagement, my query on delivery times was answered by phone immediately. However, the order then got lost! I chased it and it turned up two days later. Product itself is great, shame about the hiccup on the process!
Nice fit but find the material which shapes the garment is not as supportive as I’d hoped and that the garment rolls down when I’m wearing for yoga.If you are paying this amount for an item it should be resilient.
Mat arrived quickly and was reasonably priced, but I find it doesn't provide good enough grip - in fact, it gets really slippery when you work up a bit of a sweat. My husband tried it and said the same thing. I wish I bought a more expensive mat - it might have had a better grip than this one. As it is, I've wasted money as the mat is not really fit for purpose.
I was very pleased with quick delivery. However I have found the yoga mat a bit slippy while doing my yoga.
Lots of choices
The pants are so comfortable. However, I have stained them and found it difficult to remove.
Easy to use website and order. Quick delivery. Two of three of my items, I returned, as I felt they were poor quality materials for the cost. Returns are over complicated and costly when some of the items have to be returned to different countries. This is not clear when you order
Hi Beverley,

Thank you for your feedback. It is good to hear that you find us easy to use, that is great. I also appreciate hearing the downside too and I will feed this back to our makers.
We are constantly on the lookout for the best eco and ethical products that we can offer our customers. Sadly they can not all be found in the UK but all our items do specify where in the world they are shipped from and they will, unfortunately, have to be returned to their origin.
The good news is, that we are already looking at ways to improve on this and I am always on hand to answer any question or offer advice, before, during and after placing an order with us. So in the future, if there is anything I can do to help you have a better experience with us, feel free to drop me an email on support@yogaclicks.com and I will do what I can for you.

I wish you a wonderful rest of your day :)

Iselin
Quick delivery, nice packaging and nice staff but the products are to expensive
Hi, I have received the trousers I’ve ordered but my mat still has not arrived. I had one updated just over 2 weeks ago but my order can’t be tracked for some reason
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you have not received your item. Please, email me at support@yogaclicks.com so I can look into this for you and get you a working link?

Namaste
I bought a body cream. My rating of acceptable is based upon the marketing of this. It’s utterly pretentious, claiming the cream would be balancing and grounding me. Those are very big claims to make and they should re-think their wording on produce
Lovely layout of website and some great products. I was disappointed that I purchased, gave all my details to the company and got a confirmation of order before receiving an email a day later to tell me that what I had ordered was out of stock. That said, the communications between YogaClicks and me felt professional and personal.
We very much appreciate your feedback and understand the frustration of things taking some time. We are a small company but we have a large curated group of individual sellers in various countries. So depending on the product, responce time may vary although everyone will always do their best to act in a timely manner.
Without knowing specifically what the order was it is hard to comment but I am more than happy to look into this for you. If it can be of any help feel free to email me at support@yogaclicks.com.
The seam at the bottom of the legging isn?t very comfortable to wear under your foot, and the elastic puts some extra pressure on the ball of the foot. Overall the design could have been better and the seams less bulky.
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 819 reviews