YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

I am still waiting for my refund for yoga pants which were never received - please advise me of when my refund is paid as i am not working and have no income - this also cost me £11.00 to return to Germany by tracked mail. I am very upset by this and want my money back immediately.
Sad not to be able to leave a good review and it may have been a one off that the online delivery was so poor. I ordered a yoga mat online, the next night I was contacted by phone to say that the mat was not in stock and offered a similar one that could be sent out straight away. I agreed to the change but then waited 2 weeks without any delivery. When I contacted yoga clicks I was told the mat had been delivered and to track the delivery using the parcel number, it was not very helpful. The tracking app said it had not been delivered because a signature was required, and that because of lockdown I would need to collect the parcel from the sorting office. No delivery was attempted and no card left. When I asked yoga clicks why it was still sending out parcels with a 'signature required' I was told that they had been told that deliveries would go ahead but that is not the case in my area. When a signature is required it means you have to collect from a sorting office which is open for 2 hours per day, with only 4 people admitted at a time, so VERY long queues!
All in all, a very unhelpful and unnecessary process.
The mat, when I finally used it was good!
Very disappointed with the customer service ☹️. After placing an order over 1 week ago I’ve received part of my order but no update on the other item and no response to my emails requesting an update on shipment.
I still haven’t received the second brick I ordered despite chasing many times and requesting a refund also! Not happy! Please pay up or deliver my brick!
Hi Allison,

I appreciate the frustration with delays. Please, check your email as I sent you an update earlier today to let you know there had been an attempted delivery a while back but it looks like they did not leave you a calling card for which I can only apologise. Have a read and get back to me in your own time.

Wishing you a lovely evening. Iselin
Damaged item. No refund offered.
Yoga clicks keeps sending excessive emails. I don’t want to join a community or be contacted in any way by the company but, despite opting out of the mailing list, I am constantly sent emails. I will never buy from them again and have advised as many people as I can to avoid this site.
Hi David,

Thank you for letting us know. We absolutely understand not wanting to be overrun with emails, so we do try and keep them to a minimal. I have double-checked and since you unsubscribed no email have been sent out for you.
If there is anything else I can help with feel free to drop me an email : support@yogaclicks.com, I am more than happy to help if you have a question or as issue that needs resolving.

Have a lovely new year,
Iselin
very poor delivery service. ordered 5th nov. received notification dispatched 6th nov. Complained twice that i have not received it. still not received 20th nov!!
No communication ,no date of delivery and no goods supplied to date
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 737 reviews