YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

I love the quality new yoga mat! This is a really wonderful company to deal with, reasonable prices, excellent service and that personal touch so often lacking. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will use then again. Both mats arrived quickly despite Covid-19, and they were well packed without too much extra water. No problems!
Very fast delivery and excellent products.
Amazing service. Love my matt! I've started the 30 day yoga course with Adrienne and I am a total convert.
I loved your story and company and had 100% pleasure spending my money with you and not a bigger firm.
Best wishes,
x
Best wishes,
x
Really love the recorded yoga classes - thank you :) Has been a lifeline
The website is clear, easy to navigate and well set out. I have purchased many products from Yogaclicks and I have been extremely impressed with how quickly things arrive, how well they are packaged and how much care has obviously gone into making them - they are excellent quality and I use them every day in my practise. The process for checking out is smooth, and the guides for sizing very useful. I am deeply impressed and fully intend to make many more purchases from this fantastic shop!
I ordered a bolster from YogaClicks and the service was excellent and I love the product. Will definitely be going back to buy more products from them.
Excellent service & lovely quality mats
The yoga mat arrived quickly with no issues and I'm very happy with it, thanks!
Very good service and products.
Fab and comfy yoga pants
An excellent service. The team at YogaClicks went the extra mile to get my husband's yoga birthday present to us on time.
Amazing quality and speedy delivery.
Nice that its also local as well.
I placed an order for an eye pillow and unfortunately the item was discontinued. Yoga Clicks were really helpful and I received a similar eye pillow within a week. I’m very pleased with the service I received.
I am loyal fan of YogaClicks. I love all the items sold on this website .
The quality of the products are great and I am truly satisfied with everything !
Super chuffed with the quality of the products and the lovely service. Really appreciated the follow up letter which managed not to sound generic! Thank you!
Speed deliver and great Eco quality product x
Very friendly service, beautiful product.
I ordered this necklace for a friends birthday. It was the perfect lockdown gift and was gratefully received. Thank you
Excellent communication overall, I would have liked a little more idea of when to expect the delivery of my mat although assumed this may have been tricky to predict in the pandemic circumstances.
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 785 reviews