YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Very good service and products.
Fab and comfy yoga pants
An excellent service. The team at YogaClicks went the extra mile to get my husband's yoga birthday present to us on time.
Amazing quality and speedy delivery.
Nice that its also local as well.
I placed an order for an eye pillow and unfortunately the item was discontinued. Yoga Clicks were really helpful and I received a similar eye pillow within a week. I’m very pleased with the service I received.
I am loyal fan of YogaClicks. I love all the items sold on this website .
The quality of the products are great and I am truly satisfied with everything !
Super chuffed with the quality of the products and the lovely service. Really appreciated the follow up letter which managed not to sound generic! Thank you!
Speed deliver and great Eco quality product x
Very friendly service, beautiful product.
I ordered this necklace for a friends birthday. It was the perfect lockdown gift and was gratefully received. Thank you
Excellent communication overall, I would have liked a little more idea of when to expect the delivery of my mat although assumed this may have been tricky to predict in the pandemic circumstances.
YogaClicks have been awesome. Will definitely use again for yoga related apparel
Really happy with my mat...love the colour, happy I chose YogaClicks
Unlike a number of companies I have tried to buy yoga mats from, YogaClicks delivered the mat within 2 days. To find a reliable company was a great relief after having to cancel 2 mats for non-delivery. I would certainly look on their site first for anything else I might need.
Beautiful products and great, prompt delivery. Really happy to find a reasonably priced more eco friendly option for my new yoga matt. Only 1 minor thing was that the packaging was huge in comparison to my order and a couple of things were wrapped in plastic (although I totally understand the need for care during the current pandemic) which is slightly less eco friendly.
Excellent customer service. Speedy delivery. Really pleased with the reasonably priced yoga mat.
Great value for money, excellent quality mat purchased. Excellent customer service. Won’t go anywhere else for my yoga products, as UK company, ethical and use recycled sustainable materials. Really happy with my purchase. Thank-you.
Helpful team, good service and products
Very happy with the products and service. Will definitely buy again Nd recommend to my friends, coworkers and family.
Can recommend this site and product. Site was easy to navigate and good range of products. I bought a yoga mat which is fantastic quality - comfy and light weight and I will be taking it on my next travels with me. Company keep in touch about delivery which was very rapid. All in all a great service. Visit this site if you want a yoga mat - much better prices and availability than currently available on Amazon.
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 736 reviews