YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Good quality products and great service. Thank you.
Thrilled with my purchase from YogaClicks. Not only are the products beautifully handmade and extremely good value, but also care that goes into presenting and wrapping is second to none. Really professional company, 100% recommend!
Searching the net for yoga tops and came across yoga clicks for the first time. Very good site and easy to search and order goods. As I have been disappointed with online clothes ordering in the past, I ordered one T shirt to test out quality and fit. Was extremely impressed and hence placed another two orders. The Chaykra tops arrived beautifully wrapped.
I am so pleased with my purchase. The necklace was beautiful and my friend was delighted with her gift. I received excellent service and the delivery was super fast. Very good value for money. Would highly recommend YogaClicks. Thank you for an easy transaction. :-)
Love everything from Yogaclicks !
Lovely selection of ethical products (though with prices to match!). Easy to order and delivered as indicated. Would definitely shop here again.
Great website and easy to use. Very happy
I purchased a pair of yoga trousers and a top. Beautiful material and one the best things is, during yoga, I don't have to readjust my clothes. Everything stays where it's supposed to. Definitely buying more.
Good quality, reasonable price.
Amazing products and great costumer service.
Quick delivery, great product. Thank you!
Excellent and personal service. Quality products too.
Great products
Efficient delivery
I bought the extra large yoga mat, it’s brilliant, very swift delivery, very happy πŸ™
Customer service excellent and efficient. A very personal approach to selling high quality, ethical yoga equipment at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend YogaClicks and definitely shop with them again.
Beautiful stuff, beautifully packaged
Love everything from Yogaclicks !
I love the items I purchased from Yogaclicks.
It's great in quality and it's reasonably priced .
I've bought various products from various vendors over the years on yoga clicks and I have always been happy with the quality, the speed and the loveliness of each vendor and product.
Quick delivery thanks