YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Could not have asked for better or friendlier service. Ethical company with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Great service. We needed to send a top back due to size but this was free and the replacement arrived very quickly.
Great communication and speedy delivery.
A fab company to deal with. There was a delay in the delivery of my items, through no fault of Yogaclicks, just Royal Mail being overwhelmed. Yogaclicks responded to my query very quickly and offered solutions. I am thrilled with the mat and bag I bought and would definitely use them again.
The website was easy to use
The product was beautifully packaged
The returns label was arranged promptly
It is definitely a site I will use again,
The customer service has been good
I am still waiting for the Bubble harem yoga pants which I ordered on the 8th of January, I look forward to reviewing them when they arrive. I would appreciate it if you could email me as to whether they have been sent out yet
Regards Jacky Barnett
The quality of clothes is really good and the customer service is exceptional- I spoke with Iselin from customer services a few times and she was so very friendly and very helpful, going out of her way to ensure I got what I needed. Definitely be using this company again and highly recommend!
Great quality product and prompt delivery. What more can you ask.
Customer Service were also really helpful over an out of stock item. SO much better than dealing with the faceless online giants :-)
Fast delivery. Beautifully made top quality fabric . These yoga pants feel comfortable and look great.
I love shopping with YogaClicks. Excellent customer service and products. Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Excellent is the only word to describe this store. Lovely, ethically produced items for sale and quick, friendly service and delivery. So glad I found this seller.
Good range of environmentally friendly products.
First time user (lavender eye pillow), very quick response, quick delivery, nicely presented product
Bought several recycled yoga mats from you and they are all gracing my living room floor!
I bought them to stop my old dog slipping on my hard shiny floor.
They are beautiful and easy to clean and also lovely to use in my yoga practice!
Simple and easy purchasing experience via app/website. Great pre-emptive customer service to keep me updated on a potential issue with my order which was resolved and communicated the same day.
I am a big fan of Yogaclicks!
Speedy service, product exactly as described. Always happy to support a small company too.
Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. I would definitely buy from YogaClicks again.
easy to use site, for the novice home exerciser looking for ethical equipment.
Very easy to use website, easy to find what you’re looking for, to find the details and the payment was easy too.
Wonderful products and fantastic service. Friends and family have loved their eye pillows so much that I keep on coming back for more! Also love their eco mats!
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,032 reviews