YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Well priced products and a site that is easy to navigate. No issues. The product is as described and good quality.
Brilliant service
Fast delivery
Great products
Hari Om, I have been really impressed with YogaClicks, my first order arrived quickly.
The items are beautifully packaged as a bonus. I wanted to buy more unfortunately they were out of stock, but I was contacted by CS immediately and they are on the case. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
great product, very well made
Prompt delivery and although I had to return the tee shirt for a larger size this was quick too. I was also able to speak to someone on the phone to check procedure,very helpful.very happy to recomend.
Yoga Clicks are awesome, beautiful quality clothing and products!
Really great product, the fact its so eco friendly meant alot to me.
Easy to order with quick delivery. Will certainly be buying more from here.
This website was a lovely discovery. It’s good to find a place to shop more ethically.
My order arrived promptly and was good quality.
Beautiful yoga wear of high quality and comfortable fit. Makes quite a change from the ubiquitous Lycra-clad glamour. And to know that you are supporting something good and authentic instead of giving your money to the large well-established companies is priceless.
Speedy delivery, lovely yoga pants
Nicely presented and fast deljvery
Excellent site to use. Great product, described perfectly, sizing correct. Lovely quality & speedy delivery. Packaged beautifully.
YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021 YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021 YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Fast, efficient, friendly service with a wonderful range if products. Love my Urban Goddess yoga leggings. πŸ’•
Charming necklace delightfully received as the perfect gift to my beloved plus the playful singlet :-) All beautifully packaged and speedily delivered. Yoga clicks rocks! X
Like the ethos , punctual and well packaged
Fairly speedy delivery. Very nice, ethically produced stuff.
I discovered this lovely store when looking for a particular diary (it's a gorgeous ethical diary, with space for looking after wellbeing, positive habits, reflection and gratitude!) and they have a great range of products. Ordering via YogaClicks was efficient and my purchase arrived quickly.
Magnificent. Great communication and fast delivery.
Lovely communication and a good fitting product
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,038 reviews