YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

The staff helped me get a mat quickly and easily during this very weird time. Thank you for the communication and speedy responses.
Very pleased with my mat and yoga bag. Whilst the mat is thin at 4.5mm it is surprisingly comfortable.
Took a long time to arrive but I’m sure that’s due to Corona related issues.
Quick service
Easy to use site and quick communications. The mat I bought is great.
Nice website, easy to use.
Great product!
The quality of the garments is beautiful
Really enjoying the on line classes., Will definitely be signing again. I’ve been doing yoga for 3 years. Easy to follow at all levels. Fab. Thanks.
I think the quality of what I have had so far has been very good and a bit different.

i shall buy more

kind regards Lorraine Nicol
REVIEW BELOW
Friendly and helpful staff.
I like the products, although they are expensive. However I have recently viewed website several times and its exactly the same stock as it was months ago, I am now less inclined to view website just to see the same items I viewed months ago. Giving an incentive to buy more stuff that we don't need is NOT ethical !
I am very happy with the yoga I purchased and love the blue colour.
My only minor issue was the time it took to arrive after I ordered it. It was approximately 12 days afterwards. I think a little more information on the website regarding this would be helpful so people are in the know. But really this is not a big issue.
Good morning J,
I am really pleased to hear you are happy with your Mat. Lotuscrafts really are great but they do take a little longer to arrive as they are shipped from Austria (6-10 Working days to a UK address). This information is also available under the "shipping" tab on the individual products and I am always on hand to answer any question ( support@yogaclicks.com) as well :)
Now that you have it, I hope you get many a happy workout on it. Enjoy!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Namaste
Iselin
Very prompt and nice packaging. Thank you
I found exactly what I was looking for easily. Once ordered it took about a week to arrive which was great. As it is present I haven’t totally unwrapped it yet but the service so far has been good. I would look on this site again.
Good service from yogaclicks and free delivery!
The Yoga Clicks website has a wide range of yoga merchandise.
The website is easy to use and the delivery is quick.
The things I have brought have been delivered in compatible bags.
I like the Karma points system, apart from the offer of yoga classes in London (only useful to people living in London).
The yoga mat is very good but the sweatshirt of poor quality
My order took over a month to ship due to some issues with the manufacturer but Iselin was absolutely wonderful and kept me fully updated with the progress of the order. Now that it's arrived, I love it and am glad I waited!
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,030 reviews