YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Quick and efficient delivery. We havent used the mat yet but it does look very good.
Great products. Great service. Fast delivery. Very impressed.
Really quick delivery and great quailty XL yoga mat- I’m 6ft1 and the 195cm Matt is great for me!
Great ethics. Will be purchasing again from this store. 🧘‍♀️
You have just what my daughter and I need
Quick delivery, yoga mat is comfortable to use and all very affordable
Bought a bundle for my daughter and she is thrilled! It arrived very quickly and she is enjoying it already. Love the ethics of the company and the products
This is the second yoga mat I have purchased for my husband as I loved the first so much. He is German so we are happy to support a German based company, which I found when researching eco-friendly yoga mats that were not excessively expensive. Thanks so much for the great product and service, we are happy to support a sustainably minded company and will definitely use or recommend in future.
Excellent customer service!
We have not yet received the yoga mat I purchased so please let me know when it will be received. ( It is a birthday present for my sister so now urgent !)
Hi Yolande,

According to your tracking the mat was delivered on the 13th. I have sent you this information in an email for you. Please, let me know your sister has received it ok?

Iselin
I was most impressed firstly with the speed of delivery and the careful packaging made its arrival a surprise treat
Most of all though I love the feel and texture of the product and will definitely need more when we get back to ‘normal’
Well done
Delivery of 1 item delayed but when I queried it, was given full explanation in 24hrs.Delay due to new border controls so unavoidable.
Really prompt delivery. Mat great quality sticks to floor doesn't ruck up, like the colour (navy blue). Package with block and belt really good value for money. Thanks!
My yoga mat arrived yesterday. Really good quality and true to picture. Good Non slip and easy to keep clean.
Purchased 2 Spiritual and 3 chakra bracelets, really pleased with them all. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged.
Great quality,look lovely on and comfortable to wear.
I really love the ethos of this company and 3 out of the 4 items I ordered were good. However, the orange yoga pants I have sent back as they were not at all like the photo, in either style or colour.
Great customer service. Easy ordering. Lovely range of yoga clothing with original, exciting designs.
Fantastic harem yoga pants. Not too baggy, not too tight. Lovely colour and texture. Quick delivery too. First time Yoga Clicks user and am very pleased.
Harem pants and a velvet vest that are so comfy they will never be off my back!
Great service and super ethical. Thanks yogaclicks xx
I recently purchased a gift for a loved one.
I was delighted with the quality and service provided by Yoga clicks, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to a friend.
YogaClicks is rated 4.84 based on 1,064 reviews