YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Brilliant ethical company. Top class service - very efficient. Love my yoga pants. They’re flattering and comfortable. They come in three colours. I ordered myself a second pair since I liked the first pair so much. I am 5 foot nine nearly so the tight cuff around the ankle comes up a little on the shorter end compared to the pictures on model. I would love pockets on these for every day wear but maybe these would render the trousers more heavy for yoga?
I had the most lovely experience of my first purchase from YogaClicks. I had a few queries about an item I was interested in and customer service bent over backwards to help me in a very friendly, personal and prompt way. I was thrilled with the item when it arrived and will definitely use this company again.
One of my items arrived very quickly.
I’m still awaiting the second after a number of weeks. My item has been dispatched and is somewhere in the postal system. I have been told that it is up to me to chase it up. As the company is unable to do this. No one has come back to me to see if it has arrived, offer me a refund or replacement. Which is a shame.
Chose Yogaclicks due to their ethical accreditation. My yoga mat arrived quickly and I liked how I was kept informed along the way. E-mails after my order made me feel like a valued customer. Definitely hope to shop again with Yogaclicks.
Good service and great yoga mat.
Very helpful and friendly attitude
Very responsive
Great yoga mat - delivered quickly - clear & friendly communication
Overall positive experience - thank you
Great yogapants. Really good fit and comfy.
Delighted with my new mat set which included a belt and block, fast delivery and lovely products
Great mat and quick delivery
Great service and really comfy yoga shorts.
Very pleased with yoga mat. Good value for money
excellent website and service
I would use them again for yoga gear!
It was such an easy process to order and receive my lovely yoga mat.
I am really enjoying my zen moments on my new mat!
I really love my yoga mat - i like how it’s made and the main thing is I don’t slip on it when doing those moves- very satisfied - thanks so much
Very fast efficient service. Orders despatched promptly.
Order process was simple and delivery very fast. The mat is great, ideal that it is made from recycled materials and it doesn’t smell. It can get a little slippy when sweaty so I may invest in a more expensive one at some point in the future. When I do I’ll probably use this website again.
Great service, DVD arrived promptly and communication throughout was superb
Amazing service when we wanted to do an exchange and the gifts themselves were well received. Can’t rate highly enough!
Love the items bought from YogaClicks
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 737 reviews