YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Fantastic service
Really great and easy company with fast delivery and communication
All items arrived in good time but in two separate deliveries.
Great quality. Very happy with all my items.
thank you for your timely response to my inquiry. I appreciate the conscientious and timely customer service!
Great experience and Wonderful Customer service
Will buy again from this company as they have really good values. However the product I purchased is not of good quality for price paid.
Fantastic products and wonderful customer service which sorted a mistake which was all my fault. Couldn’t be happier.
Very pleased with the eco yoga mat and delivery. Pleased to buy direct rather than through Amazon.
Excellent personal and individual service. Totally ethical. Great to support a small business.
Will definitely use them again.
Brilliant online pic/description of goods quick service and delivery beautiful products loving the recycled ‘rubbish’ materials and the silver jewelry is beautiful I will be ordering again for my family and me and I would totally recommend your products/clothing/jewelry excellent company thank you Elaine Ketley
Great service. Quality of the product was better than expected for the price and delivery was seamless with very good communications.
brilliant! arrived quickly..excellent yoga mat!
Yogaclicks is a great company, that sell beautiful yoga clothing.. I was extreamly happy with my purchases. The customer service is excellent. Certainly recommend this store.
Lovely quality, personal touch ... will buy again 😊
Very speedy service and the quality of the equipment if very good.
Lovely products, easy to use website, order arrived promptly. A positive, ethical company. Very impressed.
My second order from yoga clicks! Very pleased and highly recommended. Very quick and great value for money and a company with great values too!
Love the brands that are curated on this site. They are small, responsible brands that have style distinction, quality distinction and ethical values. The customer service was great. I will use again.
I recently bought several items in the "Black Friday" sale: mat, cork blocks, shorts and vest. They are all good quality and were despatched delivered promptly. I intend to use Yogaclicks again.
Brilliant service and lovely eco friendly leggings. Thank you so much. YogaClicks is a great company.
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 956 reviews