YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Lovely stuff. Lovely staff. Quick to correct problems if they arise. The variety of clothing hasn't changed in a while. More yoga dresses please so you can go from the mat to another activity!
Iselin was super helpful when my order was delayed, refunding me promptly and keeping me updated on my new order. The mat is great quality.
My new “go-to” website for all things yoga - great service from start to finish, gorgeous products and so well wrapped. Delivery was quick too. Highly recommended 🧘‍♀️
Sizes excellent as is the quality of the T Shirts, very rapid delivery
Beautifully packaged - made it feel like a gift experience! Leggings are lovely, soft and stay up. Postage was speedy. Will buy from here again.
A beautiful sterling silver mandala made with love and packed with care. Super fast shipping and fantastically priced. Thank you Yogaclicks
Well priced products and a site that is easy to navigate. No issues. The product is as described and good quality.
Brilliant service
Fast delivery
Great products
Hari Om, I have been really impressed with YogaClicks, my first order arrived quickly.
The items are beautifully packaged as a bonus. I wanted to buy more unfortunately they were out of stock, but I was contacted by CS immediately and they are on the case. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
great product, very well made
Prompt delivery and although I had to return the tee shirt for a larger size this was quick too. I was also able to speak to someone on the phone to check procedure,very helpful.very happy to recomend.
Yoga Clicks are awesome, beautiful quality clothing and products!
Really great product, the fact its so eco friendly meant alot to me.
Easy to order with quick delivery. Will certainly be buying more from here.
This website was a lovely discovery. It’s good to find a place to shop more ethically.
My order arrived promptly and was good quality.
Beautiful yoga wear of high quality and comfortable fit. Makes quite a change from the ubiquitous Lycra-clad glamour. And to know that you are supporting something good and authentic instead of giving your money to the large well-established companies is priceless.
Speedy delivery, lovely yoga pants
Nicely presented and fast deljvery
Excellent site to use. Great product, described perfectly, sizing correct. Lovely quality & speedy delivery. Packaged beautifully.
YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021 YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021 YogaClicks 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Fast, efficient, friendly service with a wonderful range if products. Love my Urban Goddess yoga leggings. πŸ’•
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,023 reviews