YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Ordered an eco-friendly yoga mat and it came within days. The quality is great, would definitely recommend :)
Easy ordering and fast delivery. I’m loving the chakra necklace, a gift to myself!
I love my sleep mask... But I also love the professionalism and ethos of this wonderful company! Don't hesitate to purchase from them, you won't regret it...
Bought a lotuscrafts meditation matt and it is vey comfy and I no longer struggle to sit down for long periods of time.
Great item and great service .
I have used Yoga Clicks on a couple of occasions now & I would highly recommend. The service is both speedy & accurate every time & the products always top quality. Excellent company
Quick delivery, and good value.
Great service and products
Good quality yoga mat made of recycled materials that wasn't too expensive and came quickly. Very impressed!
Glad to find an ethical company with realistic pricing.
Excellent quality
A small British company with beautiful, well made, sensibly priced, practical yoga products. All products are ethically sourced & produced with the environment in mind. Delivery was quick & all items arrived in perfect condition.
I have already recommended YogaClicks to family & friends & I will definitely be buying from them again.
They are my No1 go to website for all things Yoga.
Jump in & give them a go you won’t regret it. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
Excellent quality
The mats are superb, really nice quality and do not roll up when you lay them out. Very friendly and efficient service. Very happy with my purchase and the support.
Love your items and service !!!
High quality products supplied in very reasonable time frame. Excellent customer service and after sales.
Happy with my yoga mat. Good customer service when I needed information and problem solving. Would recommend yogaclicks and would use again.
Great customer service brought to you with love and care put into every ethical product you receive.
My top came very quick and I love it πŸ₯° thank u
Superb customer service, simple to use website and great product offerings
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 737 reviews