YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Lovely products, lovely company ethos.
I bought a beautiful star necklace. I love it, great quality and makes me feel like a star when I put it on.
I also bought a fabulous cushion for my parents for Christmas. I teach yoga and my father has tight hips so now he can sit crossed legged and stretch as he watches the football!! Great products, quality and service.
Trying to return goods for exchange - unnecessarily complicated process.
Yogaclicks was a great discovery just before Xmas, I was able to buy allsorts of affordable gifts for family and friends, with a feelgood message. The quality of the products is great, things are well made and with ecofriendly materials. Everything was nicely wrapped and delivered in good time. Many thanks to the Yogaclicks team.
Excellent, cannot fault YogaClicks.
Great website, so many lovely gifts and personal touch means so much. Thank you
Item not arrived yet.
Ordered 1st Dec, notification on 18th Dec that it shipped, 28th Dec still no sign.
Pretty poor service so far
I am new to Yoga Clicks and have been more than happy with both my purchases and level of service.
I was also pleased to discover that the company is based in my home city of Norwich..a plus!
A fine city indeed.
Excellent and attentive service
Fantastic, there was a small delivery issue and they could not of been more helpful, would highly recommend them.
I recently purchased 2 items of clothing from YogaClicks both of which I am very happy with. Excellent service and beautiful quality items. The only thing I would fault is the use of plastic in the packaging but maybe this is something YogaClicks are working on? I would definitely order from this site again. M Fox
Really genuine,lovely people who go the extra mile to help with you're order. Would highly recommend, the bracelet I ordered was beautiful
Love everything from Yogaclicks
Recently bought 4 bracelets from here and love them, even with short notice they arrived in time for Christmas.
I found the website very easy to use and informative. I ordered 3 pieces of yoga clothing which were delivered very quickly. I love the clothing, it is really well made and fits well and the fact that it is made from recycled materials is amazing. I will definitely order more items.
Fantastic company with great values. Friendly and lovely customer service. Really pleased with the yoga mat too. Would recommend
I am very happy with the recycled yoga mat and lavender-scented eye pillow I purchased from YogaClicks. The purchase and delivery were smooth and successful. The communication clear. All I could hope for!
Product looks good. Service was good. A wanted Christmas present.
Very personal and efficient from order to receiving and the leggings are lovely.
I couldn't rate YogaClicks more highly. Shopping through the site is easy. There's a wonderful range of clothing, all ethically produced to high quality. The online experience is swift and efficient, and the staff couldn't be more helpful.
Great concept, great customer service, great company
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 956 reviews