Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Fast and easy service provided
Great fast service thank you
So far so good - but buying a policy is the easy part. Hope I don't need to test the more difficult part by making a claim......!
fast and simple with a decent price
Your insurance price came up at £468. On gocompare, when I accepted and paid it went up to £511. WHY .?
It was very quick from clicking on the link to completion of my policy took less than 10 minutes. There was no having to send off documents was all verified instantly. The price & package was very reasonable too. Extremely happy so far
Quick and easy
Very cheap
Great price online application stress free.
Great for price, easy to apply online and no fuss! Great service thank you!
I’ve been with the same insurance company for over 12 years and I decided to get a quote for my new car. I am absolutely frilled to have a quote from yoga at less than half the price I’ve been paying. Straight forward easy to apply. Fantastic, Thankyou, highly recommend 😁
Price was favorable on comparison website compared with last company renewal quote; however just worthy of mention when directed to website it became clearer that some parts of the policy may be more basic than expected leaving you to wonder if you should add on some extras. The process was easy to navigate.
The price was reasonable, but I was actually trying to insure 2 vehicles and could not get a price for multiple vehicle and as it was the weekend I could not use your Live chat and you supply no phone numbers to help so whilst I managed to insure my first vehicle with you I ended up leaving my second with LV which was disappointing
The whole process was relatively straightforward although I was disappointed at the increase in price from that quoted on the comparison site to that stated on the Yoga site, I could see no reason for this increase.
all done on line simple and im not a computer !!!
Yes all good. Price and product seems good.
I wanted to cancel my insurance policy within the 14 day cooling off period. I can’t get into their website to do so. The insurance policy was not what I had asked for. I would be wary of using this company. There is no contact number either as I assume you have to do everything through the website.
Very good service And good price
Amazing service Quick easy hassle free
Good price on Car Policy the cheapest. The proof on the quality will be if we need to make a claim in the coming year. But so far the company have been great, especially on the on-line chat forum. Let's hope if I need to claim the service is the same as when I took the policy out. So far so good Yoga.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.44 based on 79 reviews