Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Click Here

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Our net around our trampoline had got ripped, we ordered a replacement that came quickly and fitted perfectly. Very pleased that the trampoline is now safe for the kids to use again"
"Great to have a new net on our trampoline. The change in design from the attachment at the bottom made it tricky. Thankfully you have all the manuals online. I had to undo half of the laces as there is only just enough length to attach it. An extra 20cm on each of the 8 laces would have made it easy. I now also have to go inside to attach the cover as I can’t pull through from the outside."
"I orderefd replacement poles for the top of a 10ft tramploline net. Delivered quickly, exactly what I required and good value. Perfect."
"Excellent. Didn't come with instructions, so suggest taking photos of anything you are taking down to replace. Great customer service also."
"Quality trampoline and great people to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Customer care were great they checked my order with me when I called with a concern, after ordering online. They worked out what I had done wrong regarding size and changed my order there and then. Brilliant"
"Nice and easy transaction, all fits perfectly and delivery was far quicker than expected"
"Replacement net for trampoline. Fitted well but expensive"
"Quality Product and quick delivery"
"Product as described and delivered promptly."
"Excellent efficient company to deal with. Many thanks"
"The net sent to me is not as robust as the previous net I have purchased as a replaecement ( each one lasts about 3-4 years). There is no longer a bottom pole and the bottom of the net attachment seems a bit flimsy as does the material for the net compared to previous iteration"
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the new nets are made of a stronger PE weave which does not snag and has a higher UV rating than the older nets. The bottom G3 rods had to be replaced by ropes, as used on our other models, because of Toy Regulations EN71 part 14. It was felt children could still get their hands and feet under the G3 rod and touch the springs, so they had to be replaced by the ropes. Toy regulations also state all nets should be replaced yearly, but I would advise checking them regularly for any holes, 3 to 5 years is quite normal for the lifespan of a net. I hope that helps, but please do call if I can help further. Amanda
"Fast delivery even over the bank holiday weekend. Received what we ordered with no problems"
"Customer service was excellent, I ordered the wrong item but Amanda quickly spotted this and amended the order on my behalf, fantastic customer service. Items ordered were great value and delivered speedily. I can not fault them in anyway. I will definitely use them again."
"I bought a replacement trampoline net for our Jumpking trampoline which is several years old but still in good condition. The new net looks great!"
"First delivery had an item missing, but sorted out as soon as I contacted them and no additional delivery charge. Last bought here 4 years ago and ggod service this time too."
"I was disappointed that there wasn't any spare springs and I found the instructions very confusing and the parts for the actual trampoline ring didn't fit properly"
"Excellent product and great service"
"Bought some new foams and a replacement safety net. Good quality items, fit for purpose. Came quickly and did the job."
"Easy to order, fast delivery"
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 619 reviews