Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Exactly what we wanted and very pleased with our purchase.
Fabulous service
Great company, have ordered my trampoline parts from them for at least 8 years and will continue to whenever needed. Delivery is usually takes 5 days or less. Great quality products at great prices. Very friendly service. Have been to the office to pick up parts as well and have to say i love the friendly four legged family members too.🐕🐶 its a thumbs up from me 👍. I have and would recommend
Fast delivery, great communication and items were packaged very well
Really quick service
The instructions are terrible. One section didn't even correspond with the components we had. Also, one of the pieces is missing a slot for a spring and the red plastic cover piece on the ladder is split and broken. Disappointed as it cost a lot and would have expected a lot better. The trampoline itself seems pretty good but overall cannot recommend.
Good product and service. Unfortunate that you can’t purchase a replacement cover separately. Ours deteriorated but the frame was fine.
I guess we are all at that point where many of our trampolines are getting old and tatty. Although a slight realisation I can compare our tramp to "trigger's broom" the service from Jumpking was excellent! Firstly...who knows what make/model of tramp they have!? I don't, but thankfully identifying the exact item I needed (top ring) for my specific tramp was easy and hassle free. I bough it....and then the next day it turned up! It fitted and within moments Trigger's broom had had "three new heads and two new handles" and is good to go again! Very satisfied. Thank you!
A long delay getting a response after COVID Lockdown, but once picked up, service was excellent.
A little concerned that a tramp mat Ive paid £80+ for comes delivered as a budget item according to the label on the outside...plus only 4 rows of stitching not 6 as Ive seen on other sites now offering for a similar price. The mat also states it should be used with 6.5 inch springs for a 10ft trampoline (measured to the edge of the frame as advised) which I purchased (elsewhere)...they do not fit but 7" ones do...so not a great experience really
As described,quick delivery very pleased
Simple straightforward ordering or part from website - Was careful to remember that we had purchased it at John Lewis as this seems to affect which part will fit.

Delivery was very quick next day I think but by courier whereas I would’ve been happy with the slow are cheaper Royal mail had I been given the chance.

Overall very satisfied I think they are well-made products.
It has been really good customer service and quick delivery.
Was waiting for this kind of padding all my life it seems. Couldn't find it anywhere on internet. Then covid came and so it was. But luckily I saw the advert for Jumpking trampoline padding replacement and it fitted my trampoline perfectly.
Great trampoline however the cover
is a little too small for the oval trampoline
Top company with great customer service. In short a pleasure to deal with.
I have been trying for several weeks to make a warranty claim
Dear Mr. Howarth,
I am very sorry there was a delay in dealing with your request. We do try to reply promptly but can see this was not the case with your email. I can see you have now purchased parts for your wind damaged trampoline and hope is it back up and running soon.
In case of high winds, it is best to drop the net to the bed and put a tie down kit on.
I'm trying to return my item as I ordered the wrong thing... and no one is getting back to me about the returns process. No returns instructions were included in my purchased item.
Hi Alice,
Thank you for your email of 20.9.20 requesting a return for an item bought in error.
I can see that the return was accepted here on 30.9.20 and a refund was given.
Please call on 01473 747792 if we can help further.
Ordered new enclosure rope fantastic product fast delivery excellent service
Had an oval trampoline from them at the start of lockdown and delivered quickly all intact. Easy to assemble etc just took a bit of time. Really good quality and sturdy. Just bought a canopy for it as the pigeons love it... canopy good, easy to put together and fit. Great service and quality. Instructions are not that great but ok
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.17 based on 1,268 reviews