Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"I have been a little unfortunate with my order. The delivery was incorrect in the first instance as we received 1 box was missing and another was duplicated. This was very quickly rectified. When the trampoline was put together we discovered that the netting was not quite big enough and so could not be zipped shut. We are waiting for a replacement. Unfortunately this always entails having to wait in all day for a delivery as no specific delivery time can be given - tricky situation if you are working!!!"
"Very helpful when I needed to exchange due to ordering the wrong net!"
"Easy to order. Speedy delivery. Product exactly what we needed"
"Great service, came straight away. Easy to assemble, kids love it."
"Brilliant item! Exactly as it is described. Fits my trampoline perfectly. Quick dispatch! Recommended."
"Excellent customer service and rapid delivery. They even called to ensure I had ordered the correct parts for my trampoline!"
"Quality trampoline spares, fair price and fat delivery."
"Online order placed, I was contacted within 24hrs to explain a stock issue. This delayed delivery by a few days. Very good customer service keeping me honestly informed, and items still arrived quicker than quoted on the phone. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Jumpking to anyone I know. Thanks again."
"Needed some replacements for the netting and spring padding on my 10ft trampoline and was pleasantly surprised that they were readily available for my 6 year old trampoline, as I had resigned myself to having to buy a new one. Parts arrived quickly and fitted fine."
"Great service. Easy to talk to."
"Quick delivery thank you"
"I bought the same size as the trampoline and it doesn’t fit, it’s too short. I just wasted £80!"
"The canopy doesn’t fit the trampoline there were no recommendations that it only fitted the jump king trampoline so I purchased one and then spent hours trying to get it to fit which it didn’t! And had to return yesterday and now comforting a very sad little boy"
"Excellent delivery. Ordered ovalpod net. Would have been helpful to have confirmation with the item as to what it was. no note with it or markings on net. Just hoped it was correct. Thankfully it was!"
"Excellent product and fantastic customer service."
"No instructions with replacement parts. No notification of delivery time or day. I couldn’t track my delivery online without an account and when I called you still couldn’t tell me which day. It’s so helpful to know the time slot through text or email."
"After years of resisting a trampoline, we finally bought one after our children played non-stop on a friends. A good quality trampoline. Definitely needs 2 to put together and prepare your self for 2.5 / 3 hours to complete. The end result is worth it , the children are making good use out it!"
"Kids spend hours on it, love it very much!"
"I would like to thank you for the speed in which you managed to deliver the trampoline. I work abroad and only had a short time frame in which to make the order and set it up. My children love it and I was able to leave knowing they are safe (the previous one (not from Jump King) had a ripped safety net) while enjoying themselves. I will recommend you to anyone who asks."
"fantastic servise"