Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Jumpking.eu 2 star review on 12th May 2019
Amveer Johal
Jumpking.eu 4 star review on 11th May 2017
Marilyn Francis
More Photos & Videos
I have received my trampoline without any extension legs and emailed 3 times as well as numerous phone calls. All I get is a answering machine message and no way to leave a message. So frustrating, I understand that during covid staff levels may be disrupted but think it is appalling to still accept £300 and post out items if there is no way to correct any issues if parts are missing etc - now I am left hoping they will come back To me or trying to get my money back
Initially frustrating- Amanda from customer support instantly resolved my issues following a quick phone call and a follow up email.

I bought a 12 x 17 ft rectangle trampoline- it arrived being dumped on my driveway with loose springs on the kerbside (I would place the fault on the delivery team rather than Jumpking) however I noted on other feedback that this is not the first instance of such an arrival condition.

I then went ahead to follow the instructions to the letter in order to construct the rectangular frame. After about 2 hours it became apparent I could not complete the building of the frame parts as directed by the instructions.

I tried to contact the company via the advertised phone number and by email with no joy initially which really frustrated as my autistic son was really desperate to enjoy hIs new trampoline.

I eventually looked on Facebook for other people who had similar issues and found a few who all stated the same point that initial contact with the company can be slow but problems are instantly rectified.

I would give a 7 out of 10 rather than 3 out of 5 as the product is good and tech support is great - only after a waiting period that is again frustrating. Admittedly this is during COVID period and the company are operating a skeleton staff.

The instructions are however pretty poor and require a rewrite. They are not intuitive and there are gaps between key fitting stages. Clearer diagrams and photos would remove most of the issues at the very outset. The advertised 2 hour build time may be what it takes practiced tradesmen but a more realistic time for families and households would be 4 to 6 hours.

Overall many thanks to Amanda and the team - my son and daughter are now loving a great trampoline - clearer instructions and ease of contact to customer service would bump your rating up to an 8 or 9 out of 10.

Hugh
Appalling customer service
Quality product.
the service i received could not be bettered,
Bought a cover for our jumping trampoline but it was not as described. Tried to return it but no response to my emails despite chasing several times. Now just posted the item back and will claim return via credit card.
Order received in good time for our Grandson's 3rd birthday and he was so happy and he kept saying "I can't believe it" as he was overjoyed with his trampoline.
Trampoline is safe and sturdy and as described on the website.
I posted a one star review as had not received my item, had emailed 4 times and heard nothing and had written to the MD, all the while acknowledging that COVID-19 was the likely cause of delay but was frustrated to not hear anything. I was extremely pleased when I got a phone call from them just after my review posted and the matter was resolved - turned out the external delivery company had routed my item to the wrong warehouse and it had been mislaid. Jumpking sent me another bounce mat and it arrived very quickly. The MD also phoned me himself to explain. Excellent customer service after the initial delays, understandable due to the virus.
So far - ok
I purchased a 42 v ring jumpmat for an 8ft trampoline with 5.5inch spring, after struggling to install the mat i realised you sent the wrong size, you sent a 49 v ring one instead. I emailed customer services 2 weeks ago with no correspondence whatsoever, I also rang customer services several times and have not been able to leave a massage as the line goes dead at the beep. I'm not happy at all and will be contacting your head office directly.
Very friendly contact, perfect service!
Quick delivery time, New net and poles for trampoline which has given it and my children a new lease of life
Felt like a lotto win when I seen the trampoline I’d wanted was available.... late delivery (but completely fine with that given the current situation) both boxes appeared to have everything included, put it up only to realise somethings missing and now we can’t attach the safety net. So it’s sat there teasing my 3 & 7 year old with the fact they can’t play on it cause it’s not safe.
Like others have said, I’ve made numerous calls with no answer or option to leave an answer message. Emails have also been sent so I’m praying someone will contact us to resolve this issue 😔
Brilliant son loves his tent canopy. Plus added bonus of protecting tent from bird mess! Quick delivery and good quality. Thank you
Ordered replacement net and pad. Pad has a hole in it and despite 6 weeks of emailing I have had no reply. There is also no answer to phone calls and no way to
Leave a message. Will be seeking a refund.
Good service, prompt delivery.
Two products were order but only one item received which was neither of the items ordered! The customer service answer machine doesn't not allow for a message to be left and I am still awaiting an answer to an email sent six days ago notifying about the error and asking for how it will be rectified.
We bought the UFO swing to keep my 8 year old entertained during the lockdown
It’s a brilliant swing and he loves it, very sturdy and well made

The only things I would say are it’s not easy to put together required 2 adults and took a lot longer than the 1 hour suggested the basket but takes the longest it’s just so fiddly
Definitely need better instructions, the instructions are very basic - even a video of assembly on the website
A dispatch email would also have been nice, it says you have to be there to sign for it but we had no idea when it was coming
Easy to order, fast delivery, nice quality product - very impressed. Not always sure what's coming when you order from websites online, but I will definitely order from them again. Thank you for great service.
Fast service and always best to buy genuine accessories
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.21 based on 1,013 reviews