Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Click Here

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Delivery was straightforward and on time"
"Helpful phone line staff. Took me a while to find what I wanted using website, but got there in the end. Good solid product."
"Fantastic service. Very easy to place order on website and goods were dispatched and delivered quickly."
"Great service from start to finish"
"Extremely helpful staff, efficient and good delivery!"
"Perfect! Fast delivery! Exactly the trampoline net I needed."
"Very good service and prompt delivery. Helpful with returns too. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Ordered 2 poles. Only 1 arrived and it wasn't the correct one. Very disappointed."
Dear Ms. Wallington,
I am sorry you only received one enclosure pole. I understand you bought this in error as you have a Sports Power Trampoline. They can be contacted on 0330 0904 420. On receipt of the item, I will issue a full refund. Amanda
"correct fixtures easy to fit even though there were no instructions enclosed hopefully will last as long as the previous net and spring guard"
"Very pleased, online assistant was extremely helpful in identifying what enclosure I needed, definitely very patient. The enclosure while not cheap is a leap ahead in quality when compared with the one that was originally supplied with the trampoline. Quick delivery. Will definitely be a return customer."
"Overall good quality products and fast delivery."
"Great customer service and delivered next day. Girl on phone was brilliant."
"Prompt delivery, we have just bought a replacement net for our trampoline. We bought a different brand one last time and it just didn’t last so have gone back to Jumpking and the quality is so much better. We have had our Jumpking trampoline since 2010 and is still going strong, our kids have had so much use out of it! Recommend wholeheartedly!"
"Fast delivery. Very sturdy well Made product. Easy to fit. Great customer service. Would highly recommend"
"There was a problem with delivery and Jumpking were amazing and so accommodating at sorting out the problem. Can’t recommend them enough, 👍"
"Had the item i wanted and was delivered within 2 days.Great service."
"Good service but spares are overpriced. £12 + £6 postage for a short steel pole when the whole trampoline is £100"
"Have no idea how to return my items that I have ordered and now I think I've gone past my return date"
Deary Daryl, We accept returns within 30 days of purchase, I can see you are still within this period. On receipt we will issue a full refund. I will call you to discuss. Amanda
"Excellent, helpful and friendly customer service. Prompt delivery so cannot fault Jumpking. Trampoline is now five years old and still going strong. Only replacement net was required."
"Quick and simple. Products were easy to locate and purchase and arrived very promptly in great condition"
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 621 reviews