Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent quality. Great delivery
My trampoline arrived with a faulty bounce mat and a hole in the enclosure net where a spring had got caught up in transit. Due to the current crisis, it took days for someone to respond to me and when they did they agreed to send out replacement items. On arrival, however, these were fo a smaller trampoline. We are still waiting for the correct items, it’s now been just over a week! I’m sure this isn’t the usual service, I think we’ve just had bad luck. This is our second trampoline, our first lasted about 8 years, very well made.
Delivery was quick
Great selection of equipment and speedy delivery. Excellent service, will definitely use again and highly recommend to others. Thank you
Great prompt service. Really handy they still had a replacement net for a trampoline we bought 3 years ago.
Perfect! Having looked a long time for a 3 pole padding for our 8ft trampoline.. very hard to find.. thought I would go on Jumpking... Thankyou Jumpking, very pleased with my delivery.
Great product and very fast service
Really good service, we ordered our trampoline we got a call to confirm delivery and it was delivered the next day. Excellent company.
Fantastic product. Great service!
Super-fast and efficient delivery, and a great quality trampoline. The only thing I would say is that the instructions for assembly aren't the greatest, so these could definitely be improved.
Easy to order & very prompt delivery.
My order was incomplete I am missing a goal and a football. I have emailed twice and not had a response as to when I will receive the items I have paid for. Extremely poor customer service I would not recommend your company.
great service thank you.
Prompt delivery and very easy to order.
Excellent service and kids absolutely brilliant trampoline :-)
Sales experience was great - it arrived quickly and communication on delivery was good. After sales experience has been terrible. We have unfortunately been sent a faulty part wish means we can't put the trampoline together. We have sent 2 emails with no response, nobody is answering the phone, and the answer message refers to an online chat facility that doesn't appear to exist. I do appreciate the difficult circumstances but it's been over a week now and we would have expected some sort of acknowledgement at least.
Fast delivery and exactly as described.
Trampoline arrived in record time but we're still waiting for the ladder and pegs which we have paid for and ordered as a single order. No one is replying to email so frankly their customer service is shocking. B disappointed.
I am still waiting for a reply. I ordered a 14ft net but you delivered a 10ft net. I would like the correct size delivered ASAP please.
Acknowledging the current Covid-19 situation is creating challenges for everyone, the service from Jumping.eu has been appalling. Our trampoline arrived with an incorrect sized part (see photo) and for 9 days we have been unable to contact anyone to sort out the situation. No-one has replied to our emails, calls go straight to voice mail despite the message stating that someone should be answering from 23 March onwards. The online chat function has also failed. We'll keep trying, either to get our money back or receive the correct part.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.40 based on 695 reviews