Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

amy albutt
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 30th August 2020
"Bethaney McCullen"
More Photos & Videos
This is the first time we ordered hoodies for our year six leavers: we ordered them as they seemed to have missed out on so much this year. They've just arrived and we're delighted with them. I can't wait for the year 6's to receive them, and we've already said that we'll make it a tradition so that we'll do it again next year 😀
Very happy with the product - good quaility
Excellent service and really good quality items.
Very good quality I would definitely order again
as starting up my own small business, I decided to have a t-shirt and hoody made up to advertise my business.
Just received the Edge Hill University class of 2020 hoodie ready to give to my daughter on 22nd and very impressed with the quality and the added details on the drawstrings and can’t wait to hand it over to my special graduate.
I am very pleased with the quality and speed of this service they have pleased many poeple
Thank you for another great order for our 2020 graduates. They couldn't be happier!
Ordered a pair of sweatpants with embroidered initials. Highly recommend. Couldn’t find any reviews of the sweatpants which made me nervous about their quality. But they are excellent. Recipient loves them. Website process to submit the project was easy to follow and I like the fact you get a proof sent back to you by a human before you pay. Also really liked not having to pay for embroidery set-up like many others make you do for a one-off print. Will definitely order again. Tiny issue during COVID lockdown with the team taking longer to reply (and I had a tight deadline) but that’s understandable given the environment and the team still met the deadline (actually a day earlier). Excellent experience
You did a fantastic job for us at St Alfege C of E Primary School. We wanted to give our Year 6 leavers something special to mark this strange and special year and the hoodies you supplied us with were of an amazing quality for the price! The design on the back and embroidered logo on the front were beautiful and of top quality. Everyone was really impressed with the finished product and the children were delighted with them. You got them produced and delivered to us in super quick time too! Thanks very much - we'll definitely be doing business with you again.
Good quality and good turnaround! Thanks
T shirts for a boating holiday.
Absolutely delighted with the leavers hoodies ordered. I have 29 very happy Year 6's. They love them so much, most of them are wearing them day & night already! Due to lockdown they are experiencing a very different end to their primary school lives, so we wanted to treat them all to 'lockdown leavers 2020' hoodies, so they have something to keep and look back on and remember all their classmates. The quality of the hoodie itself is excellent and the personalisation looks brilliant. They were delivered exactly on the day I requested and all my contact with Yazzoo has been friendly and helpful. I will definitely be using Yazzoo again and will highly recommend to friends and family.
This is my second order with Yazzoo Clothing and again we've recieved tramendous service and quality. We purchased our personal clothing to visit our Wedding venue in September 2019. This order was for our wedding party to travel to Greece for our Wedding in August. With Covid-19, our order was done late for our pre wedding party but Yazzoo Clothing amazingly and on request delivered our order earlier then there plan delivery date. Staff are always friendly and helpful. The wedsite is easy to navigate around and garments and embroilery are of an excellent standard. Thank you and I hope you again in the future.
Fantastic company. Have used these for the past four years now and have been extremely happy with the quality and professional finish on the hoodies. Never had a problem and always helpful. Highly recommended for School Leavers Hoodies.
This is the 2nd Year on the trot we have ordered Hoodies from Yazzoo and they have provided a fantastic service on both occasions. We were having Year 6 Leavers hoodies made and Yazzoo have been fantastic in designing and getting the order out to us quickly.
Absolutely fantastic. Exactly what i asked for yazzoo made them perfectly i highly recommend getting you're personalised clothing from yazzoo. Thank you guy these hoodies are amazing 😊👌
Goid customer service. The polo shirts were great and I shall be ordering more
The communication was great and the clothing quality is fantastic. The material is hard wearing and have had alot of compliments on the clothes. The logos are clear and wash well. Many thanks Gemma
The printing with to a really high quality and the detail top which you could produce this at was great.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 2,065 reviews