Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
Would highly recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing. I did a bulk order for yr6 Leavers hoodies and i have to say, after alot of confusion on my part the staff went out their way to sort it. A big thankyou especially to Amy who answered all my emails and sorted my orders ,3 seperate ones out for me. The children have collected their hoodies now and are really chuffed with the quality. Will definately be using Yazzoo again.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
All looks great.

My son likes to wear his own "merch" so we order all of his clothes from Yazzoo for Skyegamer367!
Ordered printed hoodies, great price, great quality and fast shipping
Great turn around time.
Just started my own business, bought several items as a trial to see what yazzoo was like and I must say quality attire and very quick delivery. I wont be looking to purchase anywhere else but here would highly recommend!!
I was sooo pleased with the 'leavers hoodies' I ordered for our year 6 children at school. The customer service was brilliant and delivery was quick. Everything was easy to see and do on the website. I can't wait to see the children's faces when they receive them.
I will be back next year for sure!
Thank you Yazzoo.
This is the third year that I have ordered Leavers Hoodies from Yazzoo . The whole process is simple and clear , making it very easy. The price and quality are fab and we have not been disappointed, the children and parents are always impressed.
There is always someone available to help and guide if needed . I will continue to use them each year .
Great service and a good price. Easy to contact and quick delivery
My wife owns a furniture shop so I wanted all of the family to have a hoodie to wear to promote the shop: my two boys, 10 and 15, my wife and I. The quality of the hoodies themselves is fantastic and it goes along with excellent workmanship of the logos too.
We purchased end of year zip up hoodies for our leavers. This is our third year of buying from Yazoo. I must admit this year I was a bit of a pain as I had to amend my order probably three times - my fault!! The service I received was great and the final product was fantastic as always. Highly recommend Yazoo on quality, products and customer service.
The Poloshirt looks great. It was a wonderful birthday present for my boyfriend.
We both play the same game: Star Trek Fleet Command
On the back from the Poloshirt is his gaming name and on the arm the name from our alliance. And he really love it. I thank you so much that you offer this wonderful possibility to can create own shirts. You have deliver a really wonderful work. Thank you very much.
These guys did everything they could for us during these difficult times. Thank you.
Always use Yazzoo! Great quality products and finish every time!
Quality materials, design was exactly to spec and delivery was on time. Would highly recommend.
I placed a large order for over 70 hoodies for a charity I manage. Initial customer services were good but then goalposts started changing, with notifications being sent to various email addresses (my payment details listed my personal email address but I was clearly corresponding with my charity email address). A new quote had to be provided as it was a mutli-colour logo rather than single-colour but, having looked back at my initial order I clearly indicated these correct options so am not sure why there was a subsequent hike in the price quoted? It was frustrating that my personal email (which I hadn't used once for correspondence) had been used as the re-quote was sent automatically to the junk box so I didn't see it. I then spent 4 weeks in silence, wondering where my order was and I had to exchange several emails over 10 days to get to the point that a separate notification had been sent to my other email address (that I clearly wasn't using to correspond for this order). I felt there was no pro-activity in trying to contact me through the email address I was clearly using to correspond (or my mobile number) to see if everything was ok; I was simply left in silence as the customer and had to chase the issue myself. I would have thought an order for £1000 would have been worth some effort on the company's part and I came very close to cancelling the whole thing. I just feel I was not properly managed as a valued customer and this has affected my positive opinion of your company. A real shame. I was finally advised to expect the order on 11 Jun; it arrived on 12 Jun having taken a day from work on 11th. The original order was placed on 5 May. The whole experience has been very frustrating.
As usual amazing - great customer service. Answering queries same day- even during Covid-19. Friendly and Always happy to help!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Great customer service, this is our 2nd year using Yazzoo for leavers hoodies. Great Quality and the children love them.
We have used this company for 3 years to supply our year 6 leavers hoodies .
Brilliant service, and the customer service team are very helpful... best quality clothes I’ve had as well
I have used Yazzoo for a good few years now and I cannot fault the service and product they supply.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,010 reviews