Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Darren Eastwood
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Sam Vaughan
More Photos & Videos
Communication was quick and efficient, as was the delivery. The t-shirts were of good quality and the children loved them. Thank you Yazzoo; we will definitely be ordering from you again.
Usually when ordering a item of clothing and having to pick its materials and Personalise such item, they usually come poor in quality and tatty. This was the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the hoodie material and the embroidery as there isn’t even any breakage in the embroidery.... very very pleased with my order. Definitely worth the wait. Already had a few friends say it’s good quality and asked where I’ve gotten it from. Thank you very much YPC!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Amazing service
I have used the service for the last 6 years and what a excellent service received. As always. Honestly the children absolutely loved the hoodies. Will be using you again in the future.
Fast speedy delivery :):) Uzma
Excellent service and product. Great communication, efficiency and delivered on time during lockdown.
Fast officiant service well pleased.
Thanks for the excellent service and really pleased with the product!
We ordered our year 6 leavers hoodies and have to say we can't fault the the company or the product. Out of 58 hoodies we only had 1 which had a few letters missing from the back. I emailed in and a replacement was ordered straight away! I know some schools have not been able to get hoodies this year so I have recommended this company for them to use in the future. The communication was fantastic and they made the ordering process simple. They even went the extra mile and got them here in time for the children's last day. We had lots of happy children. The quality of the hoodie is amazing worth every penny.
Great leaver's hoodies! A perfect present fr our first ever cohort of pupils.
Amazing quality and service!! Love them!!
This is the first time we ordered hoodies for our year six leavers: we ordered them as they seemed to have missed out on so much this year. They've just arrived and we're delighted with them. I can't wait for the year 6's to receive them, and we've already said that we'll make it a tradition so that we'll do it again next year 😀
Very happy with the product - good quaility
Excellent service and really good quality items.
Very good quality I would definitely order again
as starting up my own small business, I decided to have a t-shirt and hoody made up to advertise my business.
Just received the Edge Hill University class of 2020 hoodie ready to give to my daughter on 22nd and very impressed with the quality and the added details on the drawstrings and can’t wait to hand it over to my special graduate.
I am very pleased with the quality and speed of this service they have pleased many poeple
Thank you for another great order for our 2020 graduates. They couldn't be happier!
Ordered a pair of sweatpants with embroidered initials. Highly recommend. Couldn’t find any reviews of the sweatpants which made me nervous about their quality. But they are excellent. Recipient loves them. Website process to submit the project was easy to follow and I like the fact you get a proof sent back to you by a human before you pay. Also really liked not having to pay for embroidery set-up like many others make you do for a one-off print. Will definitely order again. Tiny issue during COVID lockdown with the team taking longer to reply (and I had a tight deadline) but that’s understandable given the environment and the team still met the deadline (actually a day earlier). Excellent experience
You did a fantastic job for us at St Alfege C of E Primary School. We wanted to give our Year 6 leavers something special to mark this strange and special year and the hoodies you supplied us with were of an amazing quality for the price! The design on the back and embroidered logo on the front were beautiful and of top quality. Everyone was really impressed with the finished product and the children were delighted with them. You got them produced and delivered to us in super quick time too! Thanks very much - we'll definitely be doing business with you again.
Good quality and good turnaround! Thanks
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 2,054 reviews