Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic! My items came on time and were perfect!
Absolutely fantastic. Exactly what i asked for yazzoo made them perfectly i highly recommend getting you're personalised clothing from yazzoo. Thank you guy these hoodies are amazing 😊👌
Goid customer service. The polo shirts were great and I shall be ordering more
The communication was great and the clothing quality is fantastic. The material is hard wearing and have had alot of compliments on the clothes. The logos are clear and wash well. Many thanks Gemma
The printing with to a really high quality and the detail top which you could produce this at was great.
The primary school leavers' hoodies looked great and arrived on time. Staff were helpful and professional throughout the process and everyone was very pleased when they got their hoodies. Thanks to the team.
Excellent efficient service from placing order to receiving Polo Shirts.
First Class Quality at the right price
Ready to place a further order
No hesitation in recommending YAZZOO
Ordered embroidered fleeces for a client. Both myself and my client were really pleased with both the quality of the fleeces, and in particular with the embroidery itself. Prices were very competitive, and the turnaround time was very quick. Many thanks to all at Yazzoo - will definitely be using you guys again!
I ordered because the schools closed and the kids all wanted leavers hoodies. So I arranged it all. Was a big order and took a lot of time. Communication was brill and I always got help. But 1 was wrong and a little boy hasn't got one so I have to order him another. What I am not happy with is that I have to pay full price
Apart from that good
Fantastic, prompt and friendly service from start to finish. Despite the Covid restrictions forcing staff to work from home, they were able to manage the restrictions professionally in order to respond to my needs. The Hoodies are lovely quality, vibrant and the printing is clear and neat. This year's Year 6 leavers were absolutely over the moon with them, which made up for some of the recent disappointments due to lockdown. I will be ordering from you again!
My partner started up a 3D printing business over lockdown. Ordered the personalised hoodie for him as a gift, amazing quality and great service. Definitely recommend and would buy again!
After my last order having a small fault, this order was perfect. So I ordered my next lot already. Will be using the company again☺️
We're a firm of accountants and use Zoom calls extensively, so wanted our brand to be consistently presented on these calls. The T-Shirts and hoodies have been great - staff love them and clients comment on them. The quality is excellent and the team have been delighted with them. Thank you.
Very happy with the hoodies from Yazzoo. We were a group doing an English Channel relay swim, so it was important to have a super-warm hoodie for the boat. We also had a great logo to give it that professional look. Yazzoo's ultra-premium hoodie looked to be the right choice. It's good and chunky, and the hood is double-lined, which is so important for that proper snug feeling. The fabric finish is spot on. I ordered a Male Small size, which turned out to be just right for me. The team at Yazzoo put up with a long series of back-and-forth emails from me to get the design right - much appreciated. Yazzoo were able to do the lettering in the exact colour and font specified, and the printed logo came out exactly as it looks on screen. My one piece of feedback is that the shade of grey on the design preview page is incorrect - it is too light compared to the actual dark grey of the hoodie. I was able to use the photograph provided instead to get a better sense of the colour. Overall I would highly recommend Yazzoo. I paid extra for express delivery, which arrived right on time. Thanks guys.
To whom it may concern
I would like to express my huge dissatisfaction with your service. Normally, I do not waste my time expressing a negative opinion but this time your service simply exceeded my worst expectations.
My first contact with your company took place on May 28, almost 2 years after my first order. In my e-mail I asked to send me a few T-shirts as a template to check the size before ordering, which were delivered to me around 5th June. After checking the sizes, I sent the shirts back to the address provided by your employee (Rebeca). In the meantime, I received invoice 105673 for my order, which I was able to send you back. After receiving the above-mentioned invoice, I wrote back an e-mail asking me to cancel the invoice, and I have already sent you the items back. Today is June 28 and I have not received any answer so far.
At the same time, on 17th June, I sent Rebec a request to complete my order. After two days, Rebeca sent me an email with some questions about the details of my order. On June 21, I wrote an e-mail to Rebecca with my answers and attached document on which I saved the changes to my design. On June 24, I received an email with a link to my order number 105673. To my great disappointment, the changes I devoted my precious time to were not taken into account at all. In addition, Rebeca asked me to confirm the phone number and website that I would like to place under the logo of my company, which I mentioned in my earlier email. In my reply to Rebecca I wrote that I had already given her this information in my previous e-mail, plus if she really tried, this data can be found in the signature of my e-mail. Despite this, I gave her my data again on June 24th. To today date, I have not received any response or any amendments to my order. In the meantime, I tried to contact you by phone, which seemed impossible. After several attempts I finally talked to Amy, who was not helpful all and asked me to resend the email.
After all these experiences, I don't have the slightest desire to spend my money where people don't want me.
I have to say with great disappointment that I have not met with such an amateur approach to the client for a long time. I do not want to be a bad prophet but treating your clients in this way can not lead your company to anything good.
I hope that someone will contact me to explain this unpleasant situation, apart from the fact that I no longer have the slightest desire to cooperate with your company. I would like to express my disappointment and surprise that in the time of Covid-19 where we all have to gather our strength to avoid a great crisis, your company allows itself to lose customers through its unprofessional approach to their duties.
Thank you so much and I look forward to your help with starting my own merchandise thank u
Would highly recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing. I did a bulk order for yr6 Leavers hoodies and i have to say, after alot of confusion on my part the staff went out their way to sort it. A big thankyou especially to Amy who answered all my emails and sorted my orders ,3 seperate ones out for me. The children have collected their hoodies now and are really chuffed with the quality. Will definately be using Yazzoo again.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
All looks great.

My son likes to wear his own "merch" so we order all of his clothes from Yazzoo for Skyegamer367!
Ordered printed hoodies, great price, great quality and fast shipping
Great turn around time.