Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

amy albutt
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 30th August 2020
"Bethaney McCullen"
More Photos & Videos
High-quality personalised clothing made and delivered perfectly and on time. Thank you.
It was simple to add the company logo to the shirt we selected and we received a 'review' email so that we could be reassured we'd done it right. Plenty if choice of styles, and colours.
Quick delivery.
Very happy. We will be back.
Needed work shirts. Was very pleased with purchase
Brilliant service went above and beyond to get my order out on time
Excellent service and products and helpful when you have a query.
The quilty of the of the clothing is hands down the best there is . I use Yazzoo clothing not just for business but for personal clothing aswell . Amazing would recommend to anyone , fast delivery
Great hoodies, happy with the quality
Absolutely amazing quality, couldn’t have had a better service for them. No issues what so ever and brilliant communication.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 30th August 2020
I started my own business and the T-shirt’s and hoodies looked like good quality that the logo could get put on them. I received them and I am really happy with how they have turned out. I would recommend you’s and I would be ordering more things in the future.
Ordered a plain black and plain navey zip up jumper - so soft and comfortable! I am so happy with them!
Perfect quality
Great quality clothing and helpful customer service. We always try to use Yazzoo when we can. Highly recommended.
Great service and so fast! Love the quality of the designs too, they came out just as I’d hoped!
I work for a deaf charity called Al Isharah and recently we had a huge campaign to try and save our organisation as the pandemic ceased all our events and regular activities which meant that we had a substantial lack of funding to help the deaf community. Due to the success of the campaign we decided to credit everyone with a T-Shirt that represents the campaign in sign language form, designed by myself. We have previously ordered from Yazzoo and thought who else better to go to than the company with good quality material! Thank you for all your help Yazzoo team! We, at Al Isharah, really appreciate it!
we ordered a batch of clothing from Yazzoo for our university society, and we're really happy with it! great, quick service and amazing products - will definitely order again!
Great communication and very prompt despatch of my order. Thank you
Surprisingly good quality material. Great job following design instructions. Super quick production and delivery. Ordering again now based on best price, quality, and customer service.
ons klas gaat nu naar de 5de atheneum dus moeten we alle programma's doen en its leuk aanhebben. we hebben in veel sites gezocht maar yazzoo was het vriendelijkste en gemakkelijk ermee te werken!!!!
Great quality work wear and very fast turnaround.
I'll definitely be using for all of my business work wear.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
This is the fourth time I’ve ordered personalised clothing from Yazoo. I’ve always had fantastic customer service and fast delivery.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 2,065 reviews