Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
As with all the Yay heroes (Meg, Konnor, Jez, Adrian, Miguel, Jacob to name but a few), Raffi was bloody brilliant, this morning. I had a query on hardware, VOIP functionality, and compatibility, vis-a-vis some changes I wish to make here. Raffi understands the technology well; she guided me very quickly and fluidly through what I needed. With some companies, you are put on hold, 1st line speaks to 2nd line, or even a technical manager, but not with Yay: everyone seems up on the tech, and any issues get resolved quickly. I started on VOIP with Yay, years ago. If I had a choice between them and a bigger corporate ... I'd choose Yay every time for: account flexibility, staff knowledge, staff friendliness, and innovativeness. I cannot recommend this company more highly. Thanks, Raffi. Thanks, Yay. Keep up the good work.
Super helpful and friendly support line. Spoke with Raffi and she quickly helped me set up my account, made it very easy. Would definitely recommend.
Top service out there. Highly Recommend to anyone for quality service.
Just had a tech support call with Konnor who immediately identified my incorrect phone setting and fixed the problem. Thanks Konnor and all at Yay - it's great to know that the support team are on hand and easily contactable if an issue arises.
Konnor, Meg, Raffi, Jez and the team are AMAZING! Real knowledgeable, experienced experts in the telecoms industry. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Very prompt to answer their phones, any issues are sorted promptly (even if with our hardware not their network which it has never been). 10/10!
Amazing customer support, and an excellent voip system
Fantastic customer service and easy to use features packed full of extras
Excellent customer support, Konnor got me up and running in no time. Very confident and knowledgeable about the tech stack that he works with.
I have just set up a VoIP account and Miguel spent over an hour registering the handset and going through all the account technical set-up with me as well, including helping me when my laptop security would not let me give him access to my PC. Miguel was very knowledgeable and helpful and together we did all the set-ups required. I am no IT expert and Miguel guided me through every process required and explained clearly all the options, at every stage. A very big thank you Miguel - superb customer service, patience, technical know how and communication. Robin
Thank you for your continued support Yay.com team. You always go extra mile and have a positive approach to problem solving. You have a happy customer.
Superb customer service, competitive products, very helpful staff, not pushy, but genuinely supportive . Looking forward to doing business with you
Connor is the best! Solved the problem super quickly and without any BS. Top customer service!
Order was dispatched and delivered very quickly. Works exactly as required and excellent value, I would highly recommend Yay.com
Really helpful and Raffi was amazing :)
Miguel was wonderful, He was very helpful!! He helped to do everything, he knows the system, he is very knowledgeable. he is the best agent Yay can have, please keep working with him
Matt was incredibly helpful. Not only did he help me to get back into my account, he helped to do the thing I was trying to get into my account to do in the first place. He saved me time and a lot of frustrated tears. Thank you Matt!
Fantastic service. My order was out of stock. Clearly marked on website but I'd missed it. Yay contacted me straight away and confirmed an accurate restock date which I was happy with. Yay definitely strive to provide a 5 star service. Many thanks
Jez was absolutely amazing his customer service was excellent he was patient and helpful. He covered all areas to try and identify the issues raised.
Joel was friendly, very helpful and explained what I needed clearly.
He was extremely helpful stayed on the phone with me until I understood. He talked me through step by step.
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,569 reviews