Yay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yay.com
Read Yay.com Reviews

help@yay.com

Unit 4, Riverside Business Centre

Tell us how Yay.com made you happy
Fantastic service and very helpfully talked me through all the options to amend our phone scripts.
Had a problem with my Voip phones and Raffi was excellent. She was very persistent and didnt give up when there was no immediate solution. 10/10.
agent meg was quick to resolve my issue. :) Big thanx to agent meg
As a MSP we have been using yay for both our VOIP and networking hardware needs for a few years now and we had absolutely no problems. Prices are very competitive and in most cases delivery has been next business day. Whenever we have used customer services they answer our calls promptly and are very polite and helpful even during Covid. If you are a business looking to resell VOIP services or even just need to purchase networking or VOIP hardware then give yay a go. PC ONSITE
I have used YAY since 2017, I wish I discovered them before that! Rarely does an online service deliver on it's promises, YAY is one of the few that exceed them.
Arrived on time and was described.
This company is insane with customer support. Answers calls quickly and is very helpful. Wow! They really deserve all the 5 star reviews here.
I have been with yay for 2 days and have phoned customer service about 5 times getting all set up and they have been BRILLIANT every time!!!
Decided to move from a landline to a mobile broadband service from Three. I wanted to retain my landline number and decided to use a VOIP service from Yay.com to handle the number porting using a Grandstream HT801 I purchased from them. The setup provide a bit tricky but with telephone and remote support from Raffi via the Yay.com help desk the problem was solved within a few minutes and everything is now up and running perfectly. YAY...
Had a problem working out how to add a greetings message - Konnor was very helpful and explained the procedure and completed it for me. Very new to this sort of telecommunication so found it a bit baffling! Well worth calling to save lots of wasted time otherwise! Great service throughout
I can't comment on VoiP provision or long-term customer satisfaction, but as a brand new domain registration customer I'm impressed with both the UI and the technical support. Yay were very fast and friendly in responding to queries regarding a couple of teething problems, at least one of which was caused by my previous (and more expensive) domain registration provider. Only time will tell if this level of support continues, but I see nothing to suggest it won't.
The customer service is superb!
Excellent Customer Service and System
YAY.com have brilliant and strong VOIP system, which works straight away without any Hussle. its very users friendly, not any training required to Configure your own users and extensions. strongly recommend YAY.com.
Fantastic support from Miguel resolving my self inflicted issue with an expiring domain. Would give 6* if I could!
Was able to sign up and set up my UK number in less than 15 Minutes. Extremely helpful customer service when i needed help in setting up Call routing. Many thanks
Simple to order and delivered as quoted. What could be better
The two problems I had were resolved. This guy knew his stuff.. Only one word; Fabulous..
Great responsive customer Service. Dealt with a guy called Jaz, very helpful and the product is amazing. Would recommend to anyone and that is a lot coming from me given I am often very critical.
They've nailed it! I've spent years going between various VoIP and SIP providers, and even hosted my own 3cx server, but it's been a stressful experience and there are always essential features missing. Not so with Yay - they've got it right. A perfect mix of easy-to-use customer interfaces and extremely helpful and quick-to-answer staff. Well done!
Yay.com is rated 4.97 based on 1,576 reviews