YardLink Reviews

About YardLink:

YardLink - Driving Construction Forward

nikesh.tailor@yardlink.com

YardLink ,1-15 Clere St, London

If a hire starts at 12.00 mid day, it should finish at 12.00 mid day, not collected at 9.00 am.
good service friendly staff all round good performance
Was struggling to find what I needed, messaged these and responded within 20 minutes, everything sorted that day, will use again.
Excellent service and prompt attention with good communication.
Really great service.
Good services, nice people. I’m going to use again and again.
Efficient and value for money
Great Service... Second time we have used ''Yard Link'' very friendly, efficient and in time. We will contineu to use their services and we highly recommend them.
Really helpful
Very quick
No nonsense
Brand spanking new manitou delivered to site within a couple of days
First class service 👍
Great service. Many Thanks
Using YardLynk for the first time and I was very happy with the efficient service and very helpful staff.

I ordered an operated truck mount on the Monday for use on Wednesday and it showed up on time with no hassle and the work was completed quickly! Had a small issue regarding the size we ordered but they contacted me the day before and it was resolved effectively.

Will most definitely use this service again.
Great service. Especially Neeral was very helpful. Thanks
Neeral was fantastic, couldn’t do enough to help our company. Will always you Neeral in future for our site requirements.
Good service and very helpful staff
Good Comm. Equipment as described. Digger developed some issues after a couple of weeks use, issues resolved quickly. Will use again.
Toilet was delivered on time as promised
Not too many forms to fill
Help on phone provided
Quick delivery and attentive service.
Would definitely use again .
An excelllent customer service, Josh in particularly is very polite and is very efficient to respond to any query. Yardlynk prices are cheaper then other suppliers. I have used Yardlynk to order digger, dumper, telehandler and portable toilet. Will use Yardlynk for all our future equipment hire.
Star building and construction ltd
Very good service