YardLynk Reviews

hello@yardlynk.com

YardLynk20-22 Wenlock Rd

Telephone
"great service"
"At the start of the process it was quite frustrating and it was difficult to get the equipment we wanted and I do not believe the service was good. However, when Max de Chavignac took over the account he was very professional and made it a lot easier for me. He made an effort to seek equipment even when Yard Lynk had to go elsewhere to provide them and he showed great knowledge of the products and my needs. I really appreciate the work he put in to ensure that we got what we needed and he really did make my life a lot easier at such a hard time when we were getting frustrated customers at our end. I am very appreciative of Max and he is an asset to the company!"
"Hi first of all it was a price for one week was £310 in total for 1.5 t mini digger which was the cheapest from all hire shops and been delivered in a the morning so we started to work straight way and everything was done online with great service. Thanks Brany"
Roger N
Verified Buyer
"Good value price and good service."
"Good customer service."
"Great service used them twice very pleased"
"Great flexible service including refund when I sent one of the machines back early"
"Fast, efficient, economical. Took all the hassle out of a hire. We won't be going anywhere else. 10/10, A+ etc"
"Very good service"
"Delivery was in good time and Digger was all in working order. Digger was picked up on time all went very well."
"very helpful, delivered as promised, would highly recommend and use again when needed"
"Absolutely fantastic service."