Yankee Planet Reviews

Yankee Planet have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

97% of reviewers recommend Yankee Planet
2PM
2PM

sales@yankeeplanet.com

Yankee Planet30 Main StreetDickens Heath

How would you rate Yankee Planet ?

"Very safely packaged, fast delivery, very pleased with your firm, will definitely come back to you."
"Xcel company but you need more money off incentives???? h ha Do not encourage me to spend more PLEASE????????"
"Couldn't find this item anyway else saw it in the shop really wanted it but did not have the money for it then went back up city next week they had sold out looked everywhere eBay Amazon Even yankee candle online it was nowhere I found it on this sit I was well happy thank you 3475"
"Yankee planets is the best value and variety of Yankee candles etc. online have used them for quite a while and will continue to do so and would say to all to do so as well"
"Easy to order. Very efficient service and packaged really well. Will definitely use again and again!"
"Love Yankee Planet as I can always find a fragrance on here that I have had problems trying to get without risking ebay sellers. Got more in my wish list already!! The only thing I would like to see is free postage if you spend a certain amount"
"I wanted bundle up and Christmas cookie, so I went into my local Yankee candle store but they didn't have it, so I remembered using Yankee Planet before and found what I was looking for. 3 days later they were here. Tops as ever."
"very quick delivery and have a great selection to choose from"
"Super fast and friendly service.The items were so well packaged and protectively wrapped.I will definitely shop here again."
"I bought the black cat burner and a few tarts for my friends birthday. The delivery was quick and she was delighted with the items."
"Payment was easy & delivery was quick. Recommend this company & will definitely be using them again :) happy customer!"
"Very good, fantastic packaging and quick shipping, best price around for what I brought, thanks very much, I will certainly be back very soon! ????"
"great service and delivery time first class products at fair prices will be buying again soon thank you"
"Quick delivery and well packed, would highly recommend."
"Yankee candle night before christmas large tray and shade set. excellent purchase, has made a lovely addition to my yankee candle collection. i had been looking for the shade and tray for sometime. and was able to purchase from Yankee planet website, reasonable priced, quick delivery excellent customer service. order number:- 3127"
"Excellent costumer service. Items quickly dispatched and well packaged."
"Xcel both boxed sets are for gifts perfect the jar for me I am addicted to Yankee candles but didn't have wild passion fruit a delight remindse that it is supposed to be summer ha ha?????"
"I was a first time customer ordering wax melts. I found the website very user friendly and easy to use. Transaction was quick and efficient also. Items ordered arrived speedily and in perfect condition. Will reccommend and use again"
"I have purchased the Large Lavender crackle tray and shade with the lavender large candle. I really love the Lavender crackle range and the fragrance from the candle is beautiful. The delivery was fast and efficient."
"Ordered a med jar candle that arrived damaged. This was sorted out quickly and a replacement was sent out in super quick time. Would recommended to anyone"
Yankee Planet is rated 4.86 based on 222 reviews