Yankee Planet Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Yankee Planet

sales@yankeeplanet.com

Yankee Planet30 Main StreetDickens Heath

How would you rate Yankee Planet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

222 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
stephanie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Yankee Planet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Stephanie Loud
Verified Buyer
"Very safely packaged, fast delivery, very pleased with your firm, will definitely come back to you."
Lorraine Dillon
Verified Buyer
"Xcel company but you need more money off incentives???? h ha Do not encourage me to spend more PLEASE????????"
Tracy Fairweather
Verified Reviewer
"Couldn't find this item anyway else saw it in the shop really wanted it but did not have the money for it then went back up city next week they had sold out looked everywhere eBay Amazon Even yankee candle online it was nowhere I found it on this sit I was well happy thank you 3475"
Irene McEwan
Verified Buyer
"Yankee planets is the best value and variety of Yankee candles etc. online have used them for quite a while and will continue to do so and would say to all to do so as well"
Annette Walinck
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Very efficient service and packaged really well. Will definitely use again and again!"
Lynne M Corbet
Verified Buyer
"Love Yankee Planet as I can always find a fragrance on here that I have had problems trying to get without risking ebay sellers. Got more in my wish list already!! The only thing I would like to see is free postage if you spend a certain amount"
Nigel Wilmott
Verified Buyer
"I wanted bundle up and Christmas cookie, so I went into my local Yankee candle store but they didn't have it, so I remembered using Yankee Planet before and found what I was looking for. 3 days later they were here. Tops as ever."
Sharon Casement
Verified Buyer
"very quick delivery and have a great selection to choose from"
Sam J Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"Super fast and friendly service.The items were so well packaged and protectively wrapped.I will definitely shop here again."
Lorah Harvey
Verified Buyer
"I bought the black cat burner and a few tarts for my friends birthday. The delivery was quick and she was delighted with the items."
Sarah M Mayo
Verified Buyer
"Payment was easy & delivery was quick. Recommend this company & will definitely be using them again :) happy customer!"
Anna Rimes
Verified Buyer
"Very good, fantastic packaging and quick shipping, best price around for what I brought, thanks very much, I will certainly be back very soon! ????"
Kevin Lannigan
Verified Buyer
"great service and delivery time first class products at fair prices will be buying again soon thank you"
Heather Williams
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and well packed, would highly recommend."
Louise McGregor
Unverified Reviewer
"Yankee candle night before christmas large tray and shade set. excellent purchase, has made a lovely addition to my yankee candle collection. i had been looking for the shade and tray for sometime. and was able to purchase from Yankee planet website, reasonable priced, quick delivery excellent customer service. order number:- 3127"
"Excellent costumer service. Items quickly dispatched and well packaged."
Lorraine Dillon
Verified Buyer
"Xcel both boxed sets are for gifts perfect the jar for me I am addicted to Yankee candles but didn't have wild passion fruit a delight remindse that it is supposed to be summer ha ha?????"
Alice Womack
Verified Buyer
"I was a first time customer ordering wax melts. I found the website very user friendly and easy to use. Transaction was quick and efficient also. Items ordered arrived speedily and in perfect condition. Will reccommend and use again"
Diane Bonnington
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased the Large Lavender crackle tray and shade with the lavender large candle. I really love the Lavender crackle range and the fragrance from the candle is beautiful. The delivery was fast and efficient."
Deborah Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a med jar candle that arrived damaged. This was sorted out quickly and a replacement was sent out in super quick time. Would recommended to anyone"
Yankee Planet is rated 4.86 based on 222 reviews