Xtreme Gap Reviews

12AM
Click Here

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Great help, quick responses, stress free!"
Are you Xtreme Gap? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very helpful with everything so far!"
"Our trip was fantastic. A once in a lifetime experience. Our host Aum really made the trip as good as it could possibly be, she was amazing!"
"I got tons of help and the process of organising this trip has been amazing."
"Great customer service, I booked a trip to Bali via Lara in 2017 and loved it, the customer service booking etc was great, I have now booked on the Australia Sydney connection trip via Lara & Alex, Alex has been amazing helping me with my booking and questions and I’m sure will continue to help if I need anymore answers with anything. Thanks Xtreme gap!"
"Alexandria has been very helpful in answering my queries during the booking process. I am looking forward to the trip and feel at ease with any other queries I may have as she responds very clear and very prompt! Thank you!"
"Their website is easy to navigate, the prices are good and the service you get is amazing. Shannon has answered all of my questions really quickly and was super friendly. I'd recommend using Xtreme Gap Year."
"Very happy with the customer service Lara has kindly provided me with, she has been extremely helpful with answering all my questions"
"Lara was brilliant. She helped me throughout the whole process efficiently, kindly and was one of the main reasons I decided to go for the trip. She couldn't have done any more. She was great."
"Very helpful and quick to reply to any queries."
"My boyfriend and I were looking into different fitness camps and were a bit unsure which one to choose and what type of accommodation to go for. Luckily we got helpful advice and information from Sarah. She gave us links with photos and answered the many questions that we had before feeling ready to book :) We're so excited for the bootcamp :)"
"I've been emailing a lady called Lara at UFH who has been brilliant in providing me all the information I needed regarding my booking, and also reassured me about general concerns I had. She has responded to me promptly and has made me really excited for my trip!"
"I am planning holidays in Bali with the fitnesscamp. All the time along I am communicating with Sarah. She has provided all the"
"I am beginning the Los Angeles to New York trip in August. I have never been to America before so I am a little nervous about what I am letting myself in to but Debby, Oliver, and the rest of the Xtreme Gap team have been so helpful and fast in their communication that it has put every faith in me. I know that I am going to be well looked after on this trip and it has taken all the stress of planning away so now I can thoroughly start looking forward to it. Thankyou so much!"
"One word... AMAZING! Sarah has answered every question I've asked and I believe I've asked at least 30! I still have 30 to go but I know Sarah has the answers I need to calm my nerves and also excite me about the adventure I'm going to embark on! Can't recommend these guys enough!"
"So far into the process, Mel has been very helpful answering my questions and making sure that I have all of the information that I need. I could not have asked for a better representative to help me with everything."
"Been emailing back and forth with Sarah who works for the company. She has been very helpful with all my questions and prompt with replies! Highly recommend !"
"Very helpful and pleasant to deal with and quick responsiveness!"
"Sarah helped me through th whole process from any queries I had through to the booking. I’m delighted with her attentive and prompt reaction to any thing I needed. I would definitely recommmend!"
"After seeing the advert for xtreme gap I have emailed yourselves and everyone has been very helpful :) I have received prompt replies and my questions were all answered and I have now signed up for boot camp based on that :) looking forward to the experience!"
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.90 based on 218 reviews