Xtreme Gap Reviews

Read Xtreme Gap Reviews

02032867065

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy
Perfect customer service!
Was talking to Lara one of your team and was loads of help! Got all the info I needed for my trip and is a lovely person
Very good! Answered all the questions that I had and made booking simple and easy!
Staff very quick to respond and are polite, kind and informative of all the information needed so can organise your trip as hassle free as possible.
Sarah has been an amazing help !! She’s answered all my questions quickly, thoroughly and professionally! Would highly recommended this service and company. Thank you Sarah for all your help !!
Was extremely helpful, I spoke to Lara, she was nice and helped answer all my questions, giving me recommendations and help to find my trip!
So far everything is fine. We have now finished the booking process for the dive master in Koh Tao. Mel helped me a lot and answered every question I had.
Seems to be an extremely professionally run organisation.
Shannon was super helpful and on hand with prompt replies to any questions I had prior to booking my trip to Bali Bootcamp. She gave me reassurance that Xtreme Gap Year are a company I'd like to travel with, in being so friendly and informative.
Used xtreme gap last year for two trips and loved it so decided to use them again. I got Shannon again helping me through the booking process and she was amazing at answering all my questions quickly. She was so patient as well which is refreshing for a travel company and shows they care about the travellers experience. I’ve already looked at other trips to book during my travels which Shannon had suggested after finding out what I like
So far, so good, Ihave only just booked so can only review the initial stages of the process (which is why i’ve only given it 4 stars) but Shannon was great-really positive and listened to all my concerns and was very encouraging. I found it really helpful that she could give me first hand knowledge of exactly what was offered by the two places I was thinking of. I’m all booked now! Fingers crossed it’s what I hope it to be... watch this space!
Lara has been very helpful so far in answering all of my questions. She has been very quick to respond to emails each reply arriving within 24hrs. Im very excited for my trip in August and thank her for her help, im sure ill have more questions to come!
I'm extremely happy with the customer service as Mel who was assisting with my booking was super helpful! Starting from answering my questions about the camp to the processing payment she was very quick with her responses and gave me all the information I needed. Didn't attend camp yet but so far I had s great experience with xtreme gap!
Lara was extremely helpful from when I first enquired to when it came to booking my holiday! Friendly and fast responses and very informative - thank you! I look forward to my future interactions with the team on my travels!
I have not yet gone on my trip but Shannon has been super helpful answering my many many questions! So excited for my trip in the summer!
Lara has been super helpful at helping me book my 2 weeks with UF. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in detail and put me at ease booking. Can't recommend enough! Excited for September now!
Mel has been amazing at answering all my questions in detail about my trip to Sydney and there’s been quite a few! Thanks a lot Mel, looking forward to it 😊
Mel has been extremely helpful and has helped me with choosing which holiday is best for me. Every question i have asked her she has answered very quickly and professionally. She is very knowledgeable in the packages you have to offer which made me decide which trip to book. She has definitely made me excited in the trip and i can't wait to go.
xtreme gap has been great, Debby has been very helpful and im looking forward to my trip
Debby was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had about booking my trip! If you are considering one on the trips, definitely give them an email
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.91 based on 223 reviews