Xtreme Gap Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
6 - 12 Hours
"Sarah has dealt very professionally and promptly with all my enquiries about Xtreme Fitness Gap Year Boot camp in Thailand."
"Shannon was my contact and she was fantastic. She couldn't have been more helpful, especially with finding out what was possible with my dietary requirements. She always kept in touch, even when I was offline, so I knew she was there if I needed her. I would recommend her to everyone!!"
"got super great help from my guide sarah. everything worked out fine until now. great customer service!"
"Very responsive"
"Really helpful when booking. Every question I had was answered very quickly. Very impressed."
"Making the decision to travel to India alone and join a tour group full of people you've never met before was exciting but also really daunting, and I think if it hadn't have been the one-on-one email exchange with a helpful member of staff, I wouldn't have been able to make the jump from "thinking about doing this" to "I am doing this". Shannon was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had and helped me decide which dates I would be travelling! Happy Customer"
"Spot on helpful patient and official"
"Communication with Shannon was very good. She answered all of my questions and mails very quickly and helped me with whole process of registration and payment and she was also very nice, polite and patient with me. Thank you for assistance. I'm very looking forward to join the camp."
"Lara was very helpful in answering all my questions and helping me book the trip I had envisaged as I had specific things I had wanted to do! She replied quickly too :) 10/10 would recommend :)"
"Pleased with the service so far. Just some confusion re invoice amounts, which seem to be resolved at present."
"Good and prompt comms. Happy with the service received so far. Thank you"
"This is my first experience booking with Xtreme and the team have been so helpful. Shannon has been helping me get my trip started and has been quick to answer any questions, friendly to talk to and supportive throughout. Would deffo recommend so far."
"Perfect customer service!"
"Was talking to Lara one of your team and was loads of help! Got all the info I needed for my trip and is a lovely person"
"Very good! Answered all the questions that I had and made booking simple and easy!"
"Staff very quick to respond and are polite, kind and informative of all the information needed so can organise your trip as hassle free as possible."
"Sarah has been an amazing help !! She’s answered all my questions quickly, thoroughly and professionally! Would highly recommended this service and company. Thank you Sarah for all your help !!"
"Was extremely helpful, I spoke to Lara, she was nice and helped answer all my questions, giving me recommendations and help to find my trip!"
"So far everything is fine. We have now finished the booking process for the dive master in Koh Tao. Mel helped me a lot and answered every question I had."
"Seems to be an extremely professionally run organisation."
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.90 based on 215 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access