Xtreme Gap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
Georgia Tilling
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful in answering any questions I had and reassuring as I am travelling alone for the first time"
George Parris
Verified Buyer
"Lara Heslenfeld was very helpful and quick to respond to emails, answering all of my questions."
Enda Greaney
Verified Buyer
"Easy Communication and friendly approach"
Imogen Sussmes
Verified Buyer
"I recently booked a trip to Bali and the team including Sarah have made it a smooth and easy process. Sarah was very friendly and relatable. She offered good advice and I know she will help me with any questions I have. I will definitely book another trip with this company. Thankyou everyone for all your help!"
Beth Morris
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was great in helping me with dates of trips and made me feel at ease and welcome already."
"Communication was fantastic, timely reply’s, just overall seem very good"
Katherine Rose Harris
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was great and super helpful- always responding quickly with all the info I needed. She made the process quick and easy for us and I feel confident that she will be there until we leave to help us with any queries!"
"all my questions were answered and quick replies is always a bonus when booking something this big!! all great :)"
Daniela Bergen
Verified Buyer
"I am amazed the help and customer service I got from Sarah! She was patient and answered my questions (often the same, often really silly once) over and over. Replayed fast, shared thoughts and experiences, etc. Consequently, I got less insecure and more excited to start this journey! Even though they are a great international company with thousands of stuff going on, thousands of customers they took time for me and made me feel somehow important, as if the whole team was there to answer just my silly question. This is a great company so far, great customer service, great team! I will Definetly mention this program to my friends! I am so excited, cannot wait to start!! Thank you so much!!!"
"I have not yet been on my holiday but Lara at UF Spain has been prompt, reassuring and informative when replying to our questions and queries."
Santa Dimante
Verified Buyer
"Quick responses, great help with all my questions so far and definitely looking forward to this experience !"
Laura Gadsden
Verified Buyer
"I had a lady called Shannon helping me from the word go and she was incredibly helpful, answering any questions and helping to put my mind at rest. In the end she came up with an incredible sounding custom trip for me. I can't thank her enough for her work so far."
"The service I have recieved has been incredible so far! Before I booked my trip to Vietnam and Thailand, I emailed Lara a few questions I had and so far she has answered everything I needed to know without a problem. Also, she has been kind and helpful since the very beginning. I have now booked my trip and everything has been very smooth. I couldn’t be happier!"
Katy Hodge
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful in answering all my questions and got back to me very quickly."
Liane Ingham
Verified Buyer
"Resposnes were fast and infomative, all of my questions and queries were answerred."
Lucie McCambridge
Verified Buyer
"Lara has been so helpful and quick at responding to any questions I have about my trip. I’ve been feeling quite nervous and she has explained everything really well and pushed me in the best way!"
Shanley Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very informative, timely replies."
Olivia Aston-Abbott
Verified Buyer
"I have been really keen to do some travelling for a while now but it has been difficult to get some friends together due to work/uni commitments. Xtreme Gap is exactly what I have been looking for so that I don't have to travel on my own and I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Shannon has also been so helpful during the booking process and has answered all my questions really quickly. It has made things so easy! Would definitely recommend Xtreme Gap to anyone looking to travel."
Sarah Field
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was really pleasant to talk with, she was helpful and polite"
Christa Booysen
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was very patient and answered every question promptly"
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.82 based on 85 reviews