Xtreme Gap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
"I first saw Xtreme Gap on Instagram and was totally interested, after I've sent them an e-mail Sarah got back to ASAP. She was able to answer all my questions and a had plenty of them. Now, I've booked the trip, thanks to her help."
"Sarah was excellent throughout the booking performance, Sarah answered my numerous questions very quickly and was extremely helpful in her responses. Thanks a mill"
"My experience with Xtreme Gap has been awesome..and it seems we're only getting started. I hope I can have this kind of support until the day it finishes! Shannon was in contact with me the entire time and whenever I needed help with something, the replies came back really quick and they were always helpful..and really positive, which is hard to portray over an email! So thank you Shannon, once again! It's good knowing that I'll be in good hands until the day I leave and there's so much to look forward too, thanks guys!"
"I have only just booked my initial trip so havent actually gone away yet, but so far Mel has been so helpful! Every question kf mine answered fully and informatively, no amount of questions has been too much! I look forward to organising the rest of my trip with these guys. Thanks!"
"Mel was great, let me know everything I needed to know for the trip :)"
"Shannon has helped me all the way through my MANY questions and queries before booking my trip with Xtreme gap year. She has been incredibly helpful; responding to emails in detail as well as being really quick at replying . I really appreciate the effort she put in to find the right trip for me ."
"Very helpful with organising and settling any worries about the trip! So excited to go on it!"
"On submitting some questions I had about the Vietnam Experience, I was promptly contacted by Lara Heslenfeld who has been extremely helpful. She replied very quickly to every email I sent and always had a clear answer regarding my many questions. This led me to booking a place on the trip as I felt the service was great! Highly recommend getting in touch if you have any queries when booking a trip, very useful."
"Very helpful in helping me find the tour I wanted and dates that would suit and for contacting STA travel to help me with my flights !"
"I haven’t been on my trip yet. But so far all correspondence has been extremely helpful with extreme gap. Lara has answered about a million of my questions and has now booked onto my dream holiday as soon as I said I was ready! Always responded on the same day or day after with bags of info. Very friendly and efficient."
"Good response in everything, help me to solve any questions, and most of all help to sort a problem with my bank"
"Xtreme Gap came highly recommended and they haven't disappointed"
"I’ve been communicating with Sarah and it was really helpful and good. Thanks a lot Sarah!"
"Very nice stay last year in Spain and very good customer support. Always very quick and helpful."
"Very easy to understand with some amazing opportunities. And the team are extremely helpful with all the questions they answer."
"Ive recently booked my thailand trip for february 2020. Shannon has been so helpful and has answered any questions i have. Without the help of shannon and everything she had to offer about the trip i dont think i would have booked it.so excited for this trip 😁"
"I've never used Xtreme Gap Year before or even done any traveling abroad before i found them. I was somewhat nervous about the whole thing but with the exceptional help and guidance of Shannon, found it to be a very simple if not pleasurable experience from start to finish. I very much would recommend Xtreme Gap Year for anyone looking for something more then just your average get away holiday/Gap Year traveling as their destinations and activities are very impressive and inspiring. Thanks Shannon for your patience."
"Although I am yet to go on the trip, my booking experience was positive and I found Sarah to be particularly helpful in answering the questions I had before I booked the trip which made the process easier. This also made me more comfortable that I can ask further questions or request further information as and when I need this."
"Lara has been so helpful through this process and is a big part of me signing up to do it this year as she made it so easy!"
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.90 based on 195 reviews