Xtreme Gap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
Jamie Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"So far so good from these guys! Looking forward to going on the Sydney trip in Jan and any questions have been answered well and quickly"
Emma Price
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, Sarah answered many questions and provided information to show me what the trip entails! Very happy!"
Fionnuala McElroy
Verified Buyer
"Shannon was really helpful and her responses were always very prompt - she helped me feel better about travelling on my own so it was really appreciated!"
"Direct support on the phone and answered every question."
Alina Cucos
Verified Buyer
"Lasa was very helpful with all the information so far and her replies were really quick."
Georgia Rolfe
Verified Buyer
"I have recently booked my Australia trip with Sarah. She is lovely and answered all my question and nothing was too much trouble. I have not yet travelled but extremely excited and counting down the days. Would highly recommended so far so good."
Lauren Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Really easy booking process and lots of helpful advice prior to booking."
"Sarah has been wonderful! She helped with all the questions I had but also attempted to ensure all my personal needs were met. I'm doing the Thailand Adventure for a month and couldn't be more excited! - Thanks to Sarah I'm fully aware of what needs to be done in preparation for this."
Marcus Boothe
Verified Buyer
"Fast replies , for enquiries about taking part with China , and sorting accommodation for Bali"
Max Prockter
Verified Buyer
"Received excellent support from Sarah and the booming process was very easy. The trip i’ve booked looks amazing and i can’t wait to start it!"
Shannon Leddie
Verified Buyer
"I was apprehensive about booking a trip as I’ve never been travelling alone before. Shannon was so helpful answering the many questions I had. Even after being booked up I’ve been offered help with anything that might be still concerning me. Now the nerves are gone and I’m just excited for summer!"
Megan Brown
Verified Buyer
"I have been in contact with Sarah since starting to plan my Thailand trip a few weeks ago and she has been amazing! This will be the first time travelling on my own so I had lots of questions, which have all been answered. Answers were very prompt which was great when trying to get my booking confirmed during the sale and still deciding whether to go. I am so looking forward to my trip in July thanks to Sarah telling me everything I need to know! Thank you!!"
Lewis Capps
Verified Buyer
"Sarah was a brilliant help answering all my questions and guiding me through my booking."
Chloe Lovell
Verified Buyer
"I have just put down my deposit for the Round the World Tropical Beaches Trip and I couldn’t be more excited! After looking through the website I then looked at some of the reviews and I really hoped that Sarah would be my point of contact, and thankfully she was! I can’t thank her enough for all her amazing help and support! Any question I had, stupid or not, she answered and gave me lots of information and made me feel very excited for my trip! I hope the rest of the process runs as smoothly as booking has gone and that my trip is as amazing as it sounds. Thank you Sarah!!"
"Booking for Xtreme Thailand was made easier by Lara Heslenfeld. I emailed XtremeGap Year for information and Lara was more than helpful when answering my questions. Lara not only answered my questions but gave me advice on when to book and other aspects of the trip. I am excited to experience Xtreme Thailand in September and I am thankful to Lara for all her help."
Elle Mcintosh
Verified Buyer
"I am happy the deposit was easy to be made, I have chosen the lite option gap which is £999. I was getting charged £1200 but Shannon nicely changed my invoice back to £999. I have payed my £200 and got a confirmation today saying on my full payment I owe £1043. Can this be changed please?"
Hey Elle thanks for the review! We have checked and can see the balance has been updated for you. Darryn will be in touch with all of your pre departure info soon! Happy Travels!
"Great costumer service by Lara. Quick responses to my questions and very helpful. Thanks!"
Illana Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"Lara was a very big help! Got back to me very fast and answered all my questions! Thank you"
"Very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions quickly and clearly."
Nadia BONNIN
Verified Buyer
"Great support and very helpful in the whole process"
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.79 based on 34 reviews