Xtreme Gap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
"Really helpful and have been quick in answering all of my questions."
"I am yet to experience the bootcamp in which I have booked, however I would like to comment that the booking service I have received from the team and especially Shannon has been extreamly helpful. It has also put me at ease about my trip and made me even more excited to get out there! Thanks! Rosa"
"Sarah has been very accomadating and quick with response. This has made the booking process a lot easier. I am very excited to start my trip!"
"So helpful, and always quick to reply."
"I have just booked a trip with Xtreme Gap and I have been thoroughly impressed with the service so far. My questions have always been answered promptly and clearly and the advice that has been given makes me feel comfortable and confident with this company. I look forward to travelling with you."
"Sarah has been extremely helpful in helping me choose which trip to book and answering all of my questions, now I’ve booked my trip I can’t wait to go"
"I recently booked with Sarah an Extreme Gap Year Bootcamp in Phuket, Thailand for 12 weeks. I found the process straight forward and Sarah is an informative and obviously experienced member of staff. I typically conduct my own research but I don’t doubt Sarah can answer all your questions."
"The Xtreme gap team were extremely helpful towards assisting me book my trip. Being a first time traveller I naturally had lots of questions and queries I wanted to ask and the customer service I received was simply fantastic. The team responded to my questions very quickly which made the booking process smooth and stress free! I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to travel and have the assurance that you will be well looked after throughout both the booking procedure and the trip itself."
"All of my questions were answered fully and comprehensively, Lara bombarded me with information on every topic (that's a good thing!). i am very happy with my experience of xtreme gap year so far!"
"Approachable staff and very helpful with providing information about the trip especially with details that were not presented on the website."
"Hi, I’m going on the Thailand entourage in April I’m super nervous as traveling alone! I was a bit sceptical about doing this because I had never done this before but Sarah has been absolutely amazing in being quick replying to my emails and answering all my questions. If anyone else is concerned please don’t hesitate it’ll be the best thing you will do and I’m sure it will be for me too. Can not wait❤️❤️❤️"
"I have been extremely impressed with the correspondence between myself and the staff. In particular, I have been dealing with Shannon who has answered all my questions in such a timely manner. She is extremely personable and made the decision very easy to book with yourselves!"
"Excellent help from Shannon. Prompt responses and a lot of guidance has been provided. I had numerous questions (and I mean a lot) and she did everything she could to reassure me and provided a lot of information."
"Lara has been super super helpful in answering my questions and making sure I know what i'm doing. She's helped me to book my custom trip and I literally cannot wait to go!! thank you :-)"
"All of the questions I've asked so far have been answered quickly and concicely. Very happy with the service."
"Lara has been helping me get my trip organised and to say she has been so helpful is an understatment, as im sure you would guess a sole traveller wants reassurance about all is in order and the costs and what goes on. I have travelled alone many times and really find Lara so good with responding to every bit of the email and very informative. Cant wait for my trip. Thanks again"
"I have recently booked my trip with these guys for June of next year and I couldn't be more excited. At first I was a little bit apprehensive travelling alone for the first time, but when I got chatting to Sarah from the team she reassured me that there was no need to worry about this. I have decided to do the Vietnam and Thailand Unleashed trip and I cant wait. When Sarah went through everything with me and what goes on throughout the trip, it made me feel a lot better about doing this alone. This put me at ease a lot more as the majority of people on this trip are going to be in the same boat! Every little question I had Sarah was so efficient and understanding in replying in every way. No doubt I will have plenty more questions for her before the time comes and I can trust her to answer them. The process has been very easy so far and I am so glad I decided to go with this company. The countdown begins!"
"Debby has been very helpful in answering all my questions"
"Sarah has been helping me, answering any questions I have and she has been swift in replying and thorough. Also she is so courteous and nice."
"Sarah has been super helpful in my booking so far! Really excited to take my adventure to Bali."
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.86 based on 107 reviews