Xtreme Gap Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
Fiona McGuire
Verified Buyer
"Lara, is absolutely amazing at her job. She answered all my questions so promtly and thoroughly that i could help but book my trip that day. Thanks for your help Lara and answering all my questions. Looking forward to my week in June šŸ¤—"
"Lara, who helped me decide on making a booking was very polite, consistent and patient when it came to all my question and enquiries. I am excited to go on my travels in September."
"Great contact service Makes things much more personal and eassy"
Karen Flynn
Verified Buyer
"Was dealing with lara while booking and she was so helpful. I was already excited but with how nice and great with all her information and responding straight away just has me looking forward to xtreme boot camp so much more. Thanks a million"
Leanne OCallaghan
Verified Buyer
"Lara was very enthusiastic about helping and was very quick with the replies and they were personal not just generic robotic replies! I look forward to my trip with you."
Rebecca Fazi
Verified Buyer
"Good service from Sarah, answered all my questions and helped me chose the best experience for me"
Elaine Luby
Verified Buyer
"I have had a number of queries about both the Mallorca and Thailand trips which have been answered very thoroughly. I also managed to cause confusion when paying my deposit in euros/GBP from Ireland, clarity around this was provided very quickly which was reassuring. The overall tone of emails are professional yet upbeat which makes me look forward to the trip."
Sarah Ogolo
Verified Buyer
"From first enquiring, to the final booking stage. Shannon was extremely helpful, answering all of my questions, and putting me at ease. Fantastic customer service. Cant recommend her enough."
"Knew all the answers to my questions and really helped me to decide what to do with my travel."
"Lots of trip options, got in contact with me very quickly and Sarah gave me helpful answers to my questions as well as making me feel welcome to ask more, detailed information on trips."
Rakhee Gohil
Verified Buyer
"great deals, very friendly staff who help you along along the way, Lara is amazing and helped me with the process and answered all the questions I had"
Nils Barring
Verified Buyer
"Great variety of trips and a very good staff"
Daniel Seal
Verified Buyer
"Hi, I just want to write a personal review for Sarah. I found her extremely helpful and collaborative throughout the entire booking process. She always answered my questions in full detail and responded swiftly to everyone of my emails. It made it much easier to book with you and made me much more confident in my choice. I look forward to spending my July at the camp. Cheers, Dan"
Billy Leaver
Verified Buyer
"Lara was very helpful and each reply was given with loads of detail and the replies were very quick. Best service so far."
Japjit Vig
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with the service provided. Debby has been brilliantly patient, understanding and so so helpful in answering all of my queries and making me feel wonderfully positive at the same time. Due to this, I feel amazing about the experience I am about to embark on."
Frances Green
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and friendly responses!"
Nicola Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Very impressive staff who are informative and helpful"
Imogen Crew
Verified Buyer
"So far Sarah has been great, I know I will have many questions for her, which I’m sure she is very used to. Apologies in advance for endless emails haha! Thanks Sarah great job."
Samantha Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"The service has been fantastic and all the details and questions I asked for were answered with great detail."
Oliver Kerr
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful with all questions I asked. Stressless way of booking and looking forward to my trip"
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.80 based on 60 reviews