Xtreme Gap Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
"Sarah has been absolutely amazing!! Every question I’ve asked she’s answered in detail as well as being extremely welcoming - Sarah has made me more excited for my massive journey with Xtreme Gap. I feel so comfortable contacting her should I have any further questions about this trip! Absolute asset to the company!"
"When there is a lot of payment involved it really matters to feel you have personal and percize answers Sarah definetly gave that"
"Sarah has been unbelievably helpful and super quick to answer all my replies. She has provided me with everything that I need and has been a great support in helping me get to know Sydney."
"Sarah Flinn-Campbell provided a superior customer service. She has not only been very thorough but very prompt and professional in her communications with detailed response to my questions and following-up with other departments"
"Super helpful with all my questions and can’t wait to travel with them and know I have someone there to answer all my enquires and a good speed to! Thank you"
"Lara was incredibly helpful whilst I was booking my Ultimate Fitness Holiday to Bali. She answered every single nervous question patiently, even answering questions which I hadn't asked (but should have). She essentially read my mind, what I was thinking and gave me exactly what I needed to know to eventually make my booking. I'm really looking forward to my UFH in 2019, and her assistance and support throughout the booking process made it that big bit better! Thanks Lara & co. See y'all next year!"
"Very helpful and answered all of my questions :)"
"Shannon has been absolutely wonderful since the very first email I sent. She is an asset to your team and I can not recommend her highly enough. She is a pleasure to deal with."
"I have been dealing with Sarah and have found this experience to be excellent! Her email responses are quick and are always packed with detail. She has been able to offer me loads of options and has carefully designed a custom trip for me which seems to be the perfect option for me! Sarah also arranged a telephone call in which I was able to gain a lot of info ! She is very friendly and knowledgeable and very easy to deal with!! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!!"
"Lara has been very helpful with answering all my questions so far and has been very quick to respond! Thank you for your help and I'm so excited for my trip in February."
"I have been dealing with Lara she has been so helpful with planning my trip , answering any questions I have had and there have been many ! So far I am very impressed with everything Xtreme Gap/Lara have done , long may it continue ....on my travels too !!"
"Shannon was so helpful in answering all my questions, she helped me to customise my own trip and really made me feel like I was in control of it! I would highly recommend Xtreme Gap, their customer service is fantastic and speaking to a person who genuinely wants to help has made such a difference! Thank you so much - I can’t wait"
"Lara has been an amazing help with every enquiry I’ve had regarding the fitness boot camps, and i did ask a lot of questions! Lara always got back to me quickly and was very clear in her answers which made the decisions so much easier, a credit to the team"
"My booking experince has been brilliant. Sarah has made me feel at ease which I am especially grateful for as this will be my first solo trip. Very fast and full responses to all my questions. Thank you!"
"Easy to find out more information and had all my questions amswered. Quick responses from staff via email. So far my booking is going really smoothly."
"Lara was very helpful in providing the information that I needed and was very transparent with this information. Being a first time traveller her swift replies have made the process so far very easy and fluid and I am sure she will continue in this vein for the duration of the build to my trip next year!"
"Really helpful and have been quick in answering all of my questions."
"I am yet to experience the bootcamp in which I have booked, however I would like to comment that the booking service I have received from the team and especially Shannon has been extreamly helpful. It has also put me at ease about my trip and made me even more excited to get out there! Thanks! Rosa"
"Sarah has been very accomadating and quick with response. This has made the booking process a lot easier. I am very excited to start my trip!"
"So helpful, and always quick to reply."
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.88 based on 123 reviews