XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Tell us how XS-Stock.com Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"the box it came in was awful and so big that I couldn't send it back, the costumes were tacky and broken in places and I have not been able to phone for a refund because the number they give you on the website apparently does not exist. I payed £94 for costumes for all of my friends and they were unwearable. I expect a refund and free returns. never buying from here again."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Easy to order, good price Good servive."
Posted 34 minutes ago
"Amazing service!"
"A pleasure to make bussines with you, flawless service"
"great seller"
"Extremely fast delivery. Good prices, good range of products."
"Quick delivery"
"I bought an adult 'Wicked Queen' costume to wear on World book day at work. The costume fitted well, looked great and the kids loved it! It was also a speedy delivery which I needed. I highly recommend XS-Stock.com."
"Prompt service, good product. AND - it's a UK based family firm so great to support home businesses!"
"Provided excellent product and service. Would definitely recommend."
"Faultless experience, quick delivery of a great reasonable pair of mickey mouse sunglasses. Arrived very quickly, no issues, great service! Thank you XS-Stock! Would definately look at other items to purchase again going forward."
"Excellent value Excellent quality Excellent service"
"Great helmet for my10 yr old for world book day. Fast postage Good quality.. better than normal plastic fancy dress helmets"
"Excellent! Great choice of products, competitive prices and speedy delivery."
"Great communication, fab Bistro set, very reliable and deliver when they say they will."
"I was sent the wrong product I emailed about it I was just replied to that it was What I ordered I sent further email with what I ordered or chose and I have not heard anything back. So not particularly happy"
Good morning, I'm sorry to hear this. Please forward a copy of your order confirmation to enable us to resolve this issue for you as quickly as possible.
"Very good and fast services!"
"I bought a Texan cowboy had it was good quality for the price, prompt and courteous service and delivery"
"Very nice product quick service be ordering again"
"absolutely brilliant service .item arrived perfect and delivered so quickly .first class service .will definetly use again and reccommend to friends 100%"
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 3,259 reviews