XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Tell us how XS-Stock.com Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"I have placed a few orders with XS-Stock.com recently and have been very impressed by their speedy order process. The website is easy to navigate and place an order on. The orders I have received have been packaged carefully and have arrived in very good condition. I will definitely use them again for future orders. Extra pleased they are based in Scotland."
"Great prices, fast delivery"
"Great item and fast delivery Thanks"
"Item was delivered promptly. Very impressed!"
"My son loved his outfit and it fit him so well. Thank you"
"Love this, will be great for my holidays or when I just need something light on a summer's evening"
"Thought quality was excellent and delivery was so fast. I was giving this as a birthday gift and it was a great success."
"I bought a glasses holder as a gift for my dad. I contacted customer services to ask about the delivery, they responded straight away and my parcel arrived the next day. Great service, will definitely order again, thanks"
"quick service"
"I purchased a selection of Lynwood brushes. The prices were superb and seemed too good to be true. I am pleased to say they arrived very quickly, well packed, and there was no downside whatsoever. I shall buy from them again in the future."
"Very happy just need the weather and gin and tonic to go with them"
"Excellent value for money fancy dress outfit. A good fit and the item was delivered very promptly."
"Easy to order, good communication, product came swiftly, happy customer."
"Brilliant service, delivered very quickly, very happy, will use again."
"I’m on a bit of a budget this summer but can’t go without my beautiful hanging baskets so opted for the cone hanging baskets from XS Stock at approx £2 each (some hanging baskets are up to £30!) Despite the cheap price they’re great and arrived really quickly."
"My dog witch is a westie love's this bulldog toy to bits great, the gorlla he as not Seen as yet putting away for Christmas"
"Very happy with my purchase of hookless shower curtains - I have a “thing” about shower hooks so I need this particular type of curtain & the choice of colour & design is often limited so 5* are well deserved"
"Excellent price and service. Just the item I was looking for and a fraction of the price of other suppliers. Will be ordering from you again, thanks."
"Amazing service, speedy delivery. Item was for my grandson and he was delighted. I would recommend"
"Cheaper than any where else, fast delivery. 5star"
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 3,382 reviews