XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how XS-Stock.com Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"6ft Fibre optic Christmas tree with remote control lights.Really liked the tree,delivery was 3 days early so no complaints at all.I would definitely use xs-stock again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great customer service item was delivered within a few days. Highly recommended"
"Gorgeous wreath , exactly as described and great quality item. Quick dispatch and delivery and very well packaged ."
"Although happy with product, packaging was punctured in quite a few places."
"Review would have been better if I had received the pens I thought I had ordered. The ones that came were not the same as in the photo, and in my opinion ...not nearly as good. My reason for ordering pens on line was because I had found the perfect pens, but when they ran out, the retailer no longer sold them. Hence my search and purchase on line....such a disappointment. Wont order again. (This review is for the blue pens)"
Good morning, thank you for the review, however, we do appreciate being given the opportunity to resolve any issues before negative feedback is left, but we haven't received any correspondence from yourself in regards to this matter.

Please reply to our email to enable us to look into this further and resolve.
"I was quite impressed with the slippers I purchased, just what I expected. I have bought them for Christmas presents so don't know yet if the size is true. They came within days of ordering."
"Fast service, and good fit"
"Lovely service very fast delivery and the product was great just like the picture. Would definitely recommend using xs-sock to family and friends."
"Excellent service and product. Was a little sceptical given the prices were so low but can’t fault"
"Owl slippers absolutely brilliant..very novel too. Good service also."
"Found Xs stock online and was unsure at first. Placed my first order and it arrived the very next day. All items where 100% better than I thought and of fantastic quality. I have since used this site 10 times."
"I bought the witches hat and cape,it's really pretty"
"Excellent choice. Easy ordering and quick delivery. What more is needed?!"
"Thank you very much"
"The Xs stock my favorite store for shopping online."
"The item is both absolutely ghastly and fun...........what does one expect for £15.00 for shirt, shorts and bonnet?"
"Fantastic! Great price, couldn't believe how cheap it was.Great product(good quality too) and rapid delivery. It was a present and my friend loved it."
"Ordered large tea lights, came quick and as described kept informed and I would buy again Thanks"
"Very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered, and with their very reasonable price."
"Santa Advent Calendar. Was the cheapest site for this item. It is very good quality and arrived much quicker than expected. First time I’ve used XS-Stock.com but I will definitely be using them again."
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 3,546 reviews