XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Tell us how XS-Stock.com Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"I recently purchased a hooded cow onesie with feet. I had great difficulty in finding one with feet attached which was what the little girl I was buying for wanted. XS-Stock came up trumps, Was delivered promptly, well packed and reasonably priced, no complaints at all."
"I have bought a number of items from this company and never had a problem - the items sold are as described the price and quality is excellent and the ordered items are dlivered in quick time - would recommend without hesitation"
"All items are great Good quality and fantastic value The customer service is exceptional. They went the extra mile Thanks"
"amazing prices! ordered yesterday, arrived today!! will defiantly be ordering again, very pleased!"
"My decorations arrived and were just as described. They were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition."
"Quick, efficient from ordering on web page to delivery. Excellent service. No issues"
"Absolutely lovely Want an oblong now"
"PURCHASED SHIRTS FOR WINTER WEAR. GOOD FIT , WARM TO WEAR WASHED WITHOUT PROBLEMS .. SO GOOD VALUE WILL PURCHASE AGAIN."
"Goods as described and delivered on time. It was exactly as described and is just what I wanted. Online purchase however was difficult. The 'forgot password' link did not work. When I contacted customer services I was told the person who could help me wasn't at work and someone would get back to me the next day. They never did! But if you can get through their technological challenges, good value and service."
"First time ordering from XS Stock-and couldn't be more pleased that I did! Website is easy to use and professional, delivery was very fast even over a weekend, and the items I ordered as as described and of great quality! I would recommend XS Stock to friends and family and will definitely use again! Many thanks!"
"Speedy delivery, product exactly as described. Good quality product at a great price"
"Easy website to use and very fast service. Would definitely recommend."
"It is a pleasure to write a review. What a beautiful item the cross that l bought. It is beautiful. Ive been after another one for about a year now. Then l stumbled on your company. The delivery service was great too. Very prompt!!!! Excellent in all area's Will you please send me a list of other christmas items. I am a christian and the cross lights up in my window with pride. I must say. This is my third cross. But yours out the 3 is the best. So thank you for a brilliant well made item. This will last me for years now. But l would like to know if you have Angels that are L.E.D that sort of thing. ANYWAY Thank you and l will tell my friends about your company too. Sincere thanks. Mrs Elizabeth Farrah -Atkin."
"Great items, great quality. Very good customer service and always quick delivery. Highly recommend"
"Fab delivery time very reasonably priced too will buy again A*"
"Ordered on line late Sunday arrived Tuesday morning - great service!"
"Amazing value! We have struggled to find this item below £8 and found it here with great delivery times."
"Never ordered from XS-Stock before, but they had some really good deals. I ordered £15 worth of Star wars stuff. And was pleasantly surprised when it came in just a single day. Fantastic and will be keeping a look out for my next purchase on the site."
"Looked at these this time 2017 and thought no, saw them again this year and it was a joint agreement Husband & Wife we have got to buy these. Very impressed with these 4ft pre lit Christmas Trees, they arrived a day earlier than we expected. Our neighbour saw them and was so impressed that she purchased a set. Our family and Grand Children think that they are brilliant also."
"excellent price and very happy with the products.Very fast delivery."
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 2,993 reviews