XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

How would you rate XS-Stock.com Ltd ?

R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
Mr Steve Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
Gina Kendall
Verified Buyer
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"The item was sent quickly and as described."
"Bought a festival tent and it was an amazing price for the quality of product. Delivery was quicker than expected. Would definitely recommend and use again! :)"
"Received goods promptly, the item was just as I expected."
"Very fast delivery, and great product"
"The process was painless. I got exactly what I ordered, in pristine condition, when they said they would deliver. You cannot fault it - I love it!"
"Hi xs stock just to let you know how happy I am with my recent orders from you. The items I received where as described in your info and very good quality. Excellent service and very quick delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to friends and family . Many thanks"
"Ordered 5 terracotta citronella garden candles which came promptly as promised. Unfortunately two of the terracotta saucers were cracked/broken. Informed XS by email and two replacements arrived next day without quibble. Very impressed. Items as described and just what we wanted. Will definitely order from XS-Stock again."
"Fantastic garden furniture delivered super quickly"
"I ordered this travel bag and it was delivered within 3 days. Unfortunately, although it was advertised as a cabin bag it was far too big to use as hand luggage. I contacted customer services who talked me through the process of returning the suitcase. I was told I need to wait until they confirm they have received it back before I can order the smaller one, which is a bit annoying."
"having your xmas stock in early"
"My son is thrilled with the singing Billy Bones, one more to his collection! We might just let the batteries run out and forget to buy new ones for a while."
"I have just bought a zero gravity recliner for the garden. Ordering was easy, delivery swift and problem free, item exactly as described and very good quality - I was surprised it could easily have been one of the very expensive ones I’ve seen advertised elsewhere. All in all a good experience."
"Lovely item. Delivery was excellent and it arrived exactly at the time stated."
"Really good value for money and quick postage, over all I'm really pleased"
"Great service. Thank you! :)"
"Good product. Good service."
"This is a great cow onesie and my 7 year old daughter loves it. It arrived extremely quickly and is excellent value for money."
"Seemed fine when unwrapped but zip broke when I attempted to use."
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery, good value"
"Good value for money excellent delivery nice bag"
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 2,740 reviews