XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate XS-Stock.com Ltd ?

R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"Bought a selection of candles & tealights, all scented in some way. Only looked at the candles and they offer a good selection. Very easy to register and order. Excellent delivery time (free cos we spent more than originally intended :) ), well-packed box arrived within 2 days, so well pleased. Have tried some already and very good (we often use Baltus tealights but XS have some different scents, so we've had some! Daughter enjoys having "a few" tealights going while she's in the bath. Would definitely recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd to all to try because they have an extensive range and are better than many online retailers we’ve tried. Got to look at their site again soon for some other items......Christmas is coming! 10 out of 10."
"Just fantastic company,!!! So helpful, marvellous range of items,!! Can’t wait to order again!!! My Daughter has just put an order in,!! Telling all my friends to ORDER Halloween ranges are second to none,!!! BRILLIANT 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃"
"Excellent service will recommend :)"
"I wanted these slippers for myself for my birthday but all I got from family was ensible stuff so I bought these for myself."
"Everything I have bought from XS-Stock.com has been superb quality at a super price. I am delighted with all my purchases, and can recommend this shopping experience to everyone!"
"Fast delivery, well packaged, pleased with these."
"Not happy with all the prices having been raised. Myself and many others I know loves this site because of the unbeatable low prices. But just like every other so called bargain website, the greed eventually kicks in and the prices are doubled. Shame on you xs stock. Where is your loyalty? So far a Facebook group of over 3000 people have all stated they would never use this site again. Give us back our low prices or lose your good customers. Money isn’t the most important thing. What a slap in the face for those of us who supported this site from the beginning. Greed is a dangerous thing."
Thank you for your review. We always try to offer the best prices possible to our customers. Some prices have had to be increased recently, due to the fact most of our products are bought in US dollars and the exchange rate against the pound has been terrible. We have held the old prices as long as possible and any price increases have been minimal though and not on all products. We really want to know what has gone wrong here in case there is a problem with our systems. Would you be able to get in touch directly to highlight any specific products so that we can check whats gone wrong and try to fix. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and I really don't want to loose you as a customer.
"Ordered for my 9 year old daughter. She loves it"
"Have always had great products and service for XS-Stock"
"Fast service and my gt grandchildren adore the blankets. They are so soft and warm."
"I was so made up with the care and attention of both my packaging, I wish everyone was has good has you. Well done. Regards Stella Woods"
"website very easy to use"
"Need to send out return labels with items incase they need to be sent back. Or at least some information on how to do this/where to send back to."
"Brought the small 25h candle, good price, packaged nicely and came before the due date."
"Just fantastic range of products,!! Marvellous prices,& Great delivery will DEFINITELY be buying more from this great company 👍👍👍👍👍"
"Really good service. Good product at a really good price"
"Delivery very prompt"
"Absolutely landed with the blanket/ throw I ordered for my sons bedroom, it’s fantastic quality and a good price too! Delivery didn’t take that long either. I’ll definitely be ordering from you again, thanks 👍🏽"
"Great quality teenage mutant ninja turtle mask. Easy to order and fast delivery. Thank you 😊"
"Easy to navigate website. Extremely good price for items. Very prompt delivery. Will come back."
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 2,927 reviews