XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Tell us how XS-Stock.com Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"Trousers are very long but over all is good quality dress up set"
"I bought Gel and Christmas candles. Very prompt delivery, almost too well packed as I had to saw through sheets of bubblewrap (I will re-use what I can)! The products themselves I was fairly happy with, the gel candles had stars in the gel but some only seemed to have them in the very bottom portion of the gel which was disappointing."
"I bought each of the 3 different colours of these candles, they're great. Well packaged, good colours & subtle perfume. *unfortunately post person ignored 'fragile' tape & threw box over our wall & broke one (of 4) it was replaced foc straight away. More than satisfied."
"Bought Bob the Builder action figure twice by mistake. Customer services were quick to amend and refund. Paid for courier delivery which was expensive however the item itself was much cheaper than on other websites so was value for money overall. I would recommend this company"
"Great dealing with XS-Stock. Clear and easy to use website, Very pleased with the purchased rucksack and speedy delivery.; so much that i bought another a few days later."
"We ordered a present for our daughters birthday. . The ordering system was quick and easy and it arrived exactly on time."
"Ordered and delivered speedily."
"A very good price for this Christmas decoration, ready for next year! Well packed and a speedy delivery."
"Excellent product fast efficient delivery..will definitely use Xs again."
"Good price, genuine product, quick delivery."
"2ft decorated artificial pine Christmas tree - excellent service, delivered in 2 days. Good quality tree"
"Delighted with the service of XS Stock. The hot water bottle is great and is really helping my sore back. A wee bonus was the free A5 Diary. Thanks XS Stock."
"The two times I have ordered items this year, have been delivered very quickly, with a free gifts enclosed, Brilliant service and goods, especially the prices."
"Bought a set of 30 peg clip lights to hang some Christmas cards. Communication with XS-Stock was straightforward. Delivery was very quick and the product had been packaged and presented beautifully. The lights work very well and will be used again in the future. Would certainly recommend and purchase from XS-Stock again. Many thanks and best wishes for a happy New Year."
"I ordered a Christmas decorations storage bag it was delivered within a week and I was amazed at how much it holds no all my baubles ect are all in the one place and are tidily stored for next time"
"Never used this site before, found via Google search. Took a chance and it paid off. Great products and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Great products at a good price, very fast delivery. What more is there to say"
"Absolutely amazing service. Ordered on Boxing Day as my daughter received the Disney Infinity 3.0 disc without any chatacters and we received our order on 28th. Best prices for Disney Infinity chatacters on the web. Thankyou."
"Fantastic. Just what I was looking for. Saw one in a shop and it was £59.00. Looked on line and found this one and bought it. It looks great and fantastic in my kitchen. Very quick delivery."
"Great choice of scooters, one we chose is great quality, amazing value. Delivered very promptly even though we'd ordered just before Christmas. Very happy boy with his present Christmas day!"
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 3,189 reviews