XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

How would you rate XS-Stock.com Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
Mr Steve Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
Gina Kendall
Verified Buyer
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"I ordered 2 fancy dress outfits for a hen do I am attending soon. XS-stock is the cheapest around I've seen. They came within 2 days and the delivery options were absolutely great and updated me every step of the way. I was very surprised that my items were of very good quality for the price I paid. I am very happy with the price, quick delivery, the quailty of my goods and the professionalism of the website, customer services and delivery services. Overall i would recommend this company and website and I will be using this site again in the future. Thank you very much."
"Product was exactly what we were looking for at reasonable price + excellent service. , would use XX stock again"
"Great product as described fantastic price and quick delivery from day of purchase very happy thanks"
"I'd actually give a 4.5 The only reason I wouldn't give a 5 is due to the box my items arriving in looking like it was about to fall apart. However, fantastic prices, quick delivery, and the fact PayPal is used are just some of the reasons I'm VERY happy with the service and I shall be definitely returning once something catches my eye."
"website good, delivery almost immediate. very pleased."
"Good quality, great prices and arrived on time. Thanks"
"Everything. The items I ordered are out of this world and I couldn’t be happy"
"Absolutely stunning, I will be purchasing more. I highly recommend."
"Items always arrive promptly and of very good quality"
"Fast delivery of a great product"
"Excellent service very fast delivery great quality products at a very low price."
"Good quality goods at a fair price."
"Excellent service and was kept up to date with delivery details. Very pleased with my purchase, better than expected"
"Blanket was poor quality"
"Got the tyrolean hat for a great price, my husband likes the style & will wear it most days, all he needs now is a pr of Lederhosen. Our dog loves the squeaky ball & the other items were good value for money."
"The slippers were exactly as described and the price was excellent. Very prompt service"
"I had never ordered or heard of this site so I was a bit weary. I ordered a blanket it was amazing, felt lovely, exactly what it looked like in the photo and actually better than I expected and was very good for the money"
"Website was easy to navigate and found what I wanted, perfect size the delivery was a little slow but was very happy with my item, would recommend this company."
"Really fast delivery and great customer service"
"Great product at a great price. Very happy."
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 2,565 reviews