XS-Stock.com Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend XS-Stock.com Ltd

About XS-Stock.com Ltd: www.xs-stock.co.uk is a trading name of XS Stock.com Ltd. We are a family run business based in Irvine, Scotland. Established in 1994, we aim to offer you an outstanding choice of quality products at the lowest possible prices. We are committed to this goal and to providing you with an exceptional level of customer service.

01294 204004

mark@xs-stock.co.uk

3 Brewster PlaceRiverside Business Park

Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate XS-Stock.com Ltd ?

R L BUSH
"Speedy service, perfect fit, looks lovely on. Just what we were looking for. One very happy little girl. Thank you"
Mr Steve Roberts
"Xs stock was amazing fastest delivery ever the kids reclining chair was perfect ordered and delivered in under 19 hours...perfect..the staff are a real pleasure to deal with....i just cant praise them enough....xs stock i take my hat off to you"
Gina Kendall
"Great onesie. True to size at a brilliant price"
"Fantastic book well worth the money and hours of fun for grown up and kids ."
"Wanted citronella candles and some pillar candles for home use. Could not believe the value offered by XS-Stock.com Ltd but thought we would place an order even if they turned out to be of inferior quality. We need not have worried - the items arrived swiftly, brilliantly packed and are if top quality. XS-Stock.com Ltd will be our ‘go to’ suppliers for the future and we have no hesitation in recommending them to others. TOP CLASS."
"great company with wide range of good products at a very fair price"
"First class product first class service would recommend this company very highly"
"Very impressed with the fast delivery. From the moment I ordered, received up to date emails and fast delivery :) Much faster than others I have ordered from online - Thank you."
"Brilliant company have been buying from them for a few years and have never had cause for complaint"
"Very pleased with the service, I brought some glass candles , packaged very well. No issues with delivery."
"I bought a reclining chair and was expecting a cheap and cheerful chair, due to the price I had paid. I was wrong. It was delivered really quickly and it is much better quality than the ones I have seen in stores, locally. I am very pleased. I am going to try and get another"
"Love my infinity lounger. Great value for money and fab service from XA Stock"
"Love the chair. Great colour and very strong build. Delivery was excellent. Would definitely order again from this site"
"Ordered chairs on 3/8/18 paid a fiver extra for speedy delivery and chairs were delivered to my work place on Monday the 6th really pleased. Chairs are really high quality and sturdily made, strong materials used, the frame is strong and looks like it will last a long time! The material on the seat part looks durable and easy to look after. Can’t fault the chairs or the service provided we are really pleased with them and just hope the weather lasts to enjoy them."
"Having needed an Indian outfit delivered next day, my options were limited but XS-Stock.comLtd has all the answers. Not too expensive for a next day delivery and had updates in delivery times. Perfect fit, great quality would definitely order from them again."
"I ordered two items. A garden umbrella which came yesterday. And some small citronella candles which could be anywhere. I have enquired as to their whereabouts and/or despatch but have yet to get a response from XS-Stock.com. I've rated as good because of the Umbrella arriving on time."
"Wonderful efficient and prompt service."
"Really good service goods arrived ahead of time very pleased"
"Great service, fast delivery"
"Always sceptical about companies I've not heard of, but the whole transaction went smoothly. Item arrived within a few days, as described and in perfect condition. Item had sold out everywhere else, and was much cheaper on here too. Will use again!"
"arrived on time. perfect for what i want."
"Hassle free ordering and a quick and efficient service."
"Ordered some citronella candles from this place. Perfect for camping. They give off a lot of light as well. The delivery was very quick and came very well packed up with lots of bubble wrap so they didnt smash. Would order more from here when needed."
XS-Stock.com Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 2,823 reviews