XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - USELESS DELIVERY, USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Was originally told my delivery would be 24th, then i got told it was never going to be that (had a text confirming the 24th!) got told 25th, now did receive a text to say its not the 25th! rang the company got through to someone who stated they forgot to put it on the truck this morning and can now not say when my goods will be delivered, just expect a text sometime telling me!!! Zero customer service, zero apologies! Furious is not the word! How they operate as a company I do not know"
Are you XPERT Delivery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On Monday I got a message to say that my bedroom fitment would be delivered on Wednesday 17th April between 3 30 and 6 30 and nothing came not even a phone call to say what had happened. I emailed them this morning and was told that delivery had been cancelled because they didn't have a 2 men van in the area yesterday. I paid a extra £49 two weeks ago to have this service and have ended up with nothing. Was told this morning would have to wait for another delivery slot which is not good enough for me a phone call would have been nice. I have now been in touch with homedone to cancel the order and I want the money from both parties put back into my account. So through this happening homedone have lost my order and a customer"
"Very quick responses, excellent delivery time and the driver was lovely. Thank you!"
"As usual, excellent, good value, reliable service from Xpert delivery, wouldn't use anyone else."
"Excellent service and price Would definitely recommend"
"All very clear in advance of delivery and delivered on time. Very happy with the service...thank you."
"Great customer service. Kept me up to date on my delivery. Delivered within agreed date and time. Delivery person was very helpful and polite."
"Item was delivered timely, communication was good and it arrived in one piece - great job!"
"Very very bad from start to finish 👎🏽"
"Fantastic as always. Great friendly driver. Deliver when they say they will. Very satisfied."
"They were easy to communicate with and answered emails promptly. We found the service straightforward and effective. When the delivery was close we were even able to track the van, to make sure we were around when they delivered. My only concern is that once the deposit was paid I couldn't pay the remainder before delivery and had to use old fashioned cash to the driver. (Payment was needed before, or upon delivery.)"
"Great service all round. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
"My item was delivered on time and in perfect condition by a pleasant and cheerful driver. 10/10"
"Good delivery service at a reasonable cost"
"Great Communication and Price. Delivery men excellent at their job ."
"Good service helpful driver"
"Arrived on time within the timeframe allocated. Staff exceptionally polite and unloaded himself even though there were 19 packages and stavked then neatly in the garage."
"Been buying large items on ebay for many years and using different drivers and deliveries companies...this one is the BEST AND CHAPEST for a mile...their customer services are excellent...they are inclebibelly organized... keep you posted on everything and I hardly had to do much rather than just provide them with what I expected to be done... Excellent services...just added them to my phone so never need to bother to look for anyone else in the future and I highly recomend.mend them to everyone too!"
"Great service. I received a text stating the delivery would be made in 41 minutes which was incredibly accurate. The men carried the delivery in to the designated room which was also perfect - I know some companies will only deliver items to the front door which would have been no use to me for this item. First class service."
"The service I received was fantastic. The communication from our first message was first class and when I was unable to accept delivery (due to a holiday), the company were only too happy to accommodate and deliver on my return."
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 861 reviews