XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Ipswich to Falmouth pick up and delivery on time helpful cheerful driver would certainly use again many thanks for a job well done at a very good price"
Are you XPERT Delivery? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent communications, spot on pick up and delivery, overall a quality service. I would definitely use again. Many thanks."
"You said you'd be with me between 4 and 7 and arrived 3.55 but waited. Your driver was very helpful, pleasant and personable. I left the chair wrapped as it is moving again but wrap seemed robust at corners."
"Great service from a great company. I was kept updated with pick up and delivery times. The courier who picked from me was polite and helpful. I would be happy to use Xpert again and recommend them."
"Lots of communication, gave me a 3 hour window, texted when 30mins away. I honestly don't know how Fedex stay in business."
"Fab communication prompt delivery and collection. Cannot fault the service provided. Happily use them and recommend again. Thankyou!!"
"Wonderful to deal with thank you"
"I cannot fault in anyway your company's excellent service. From advising me of the delivery day and time via email, tracking, actual delivery on time and finally, the driver carried a small chest of drawers to our front door. I would highly recommend your firm and should I require a collection myself I would put your company at the top of my list to contact. Well Done and Thank you. Belinda in Somerset."
"Very happy with the delivery, my dad said the man that delivered was really helpful and polite. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service. The driver was helpful and friendly"
"A professional, friendly service. Expedient a five star company."
"Great communication throughout and a very helpful driver who delivered a heavy awkward shaped item to the place requested."
"Excellent Service - delivered exactly on time and kept me fully informed as to when to expect my delivery and on the day of delivery sent text to confirm actual delivery time - and it was exactly on time. Helpful driver and assistant, both of whom carried the piece of furniture in to the house and set it down where I wanted. Thank you."
"Great service and fantastic communications. ;-)"
"Great thanks"
"Nice guy and very polite.Cheers"
"1st class service. 10/10. Great price."
"I needed to move a sofa right across the country. It was collected and delivered without a hitch, we were informed of delivery & collection well in advance, very pleased with the service."
"Really lovely guy who delivered my Egg chair, he was very helpful and cheerful. He brought it down to the house for me, I ddi not have to do anything."
"Excellent service, Welder arrived safely"
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 860 reviews