XPERT Delivery Reviews

About XPERT Delivery: Home stuff delivery made easy

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate XPERT Delivery ?

"Turned up to collect bang on time. delivered the very next day."
"Excellent service with very good communications."
"Ecelkent service, on time as promised"
"Polite. Helpful. Timely"
"Used this company a number of times now, everytime the whole thing went smoothly, from collection to delivery. No damage to even heavy bulky items. Good communication"
"Great customer service, delivery on time, courteous driver."
"You communicated with the seller of the teak folding garden chairs re pick-up and delivered them in just a few days. My husband was impressed with the delivery man who was kind enough to bring the chairs up 32 steps which meant he went above and beyond his specifications. Thank you. Diana and Lew Miller"
"Our first, and definitely not our last, time of using Xpert Delivery and we are thrilled with the service. Great value, friendly and courteous team and delivered right on time. Well done and thank you."
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price."
"Very reasonable price and excellent service. Good communication kept me fully up-to-date with progress and I could track the driver on the delivery day if I needed to. Brilliant all round."
"Very easy to get in touch the delivery was excellent and very helpful driver helped my husband to install sideboard thank you"
"Professional service as always"
"I found Shiply and Xpert Delivery after being let down (for a second time) by AnyVan! The service I have received both from Shiply and especially Xpert Delivery has been exceptional. Contact was made promptly and the collection of the item was within four days, the delivery of the item the following day after collection. I was kept informed every step of the way and the item was both collected and delivered within the timescale give. The courier driver was friendly, polite and helpful. I can't recommend this courier company enough and will always turn to Xpert Delivery when I need anything moving!"
"Smooth collection and delivery of a rather large package. Delivered super-quick, and a helpful delivery guy."
"Booked them on 17 July, they indicated 5-10 working days to complete my delivery. In fact they picked up on 19 July from Plymouth and delivered to me in the Midlands on 20 July. Excellent service - my consignment was not that easy to move either - it was large and bulky but not too heavy and came in a number of separate pieces. The driver was pleasant and helpful at both ends of the journey. Highly recommended."
"Amazing service and excellent value for money. Cannot fault any part of it."
"no issues, slick and competitive pricing. would have no problem using again."
"Saved me money against the retailers own delivery cost for sending me a new door. Yet to open the boxed item but service from Xpert is good and you can track where the driver is when delivering. They give timed windows to help you plan your own time !!"
"Service & communication was 1st class, will use again."
"Very efficient, competitively priced and professional. Great service!"
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 636 reviews