XPERT Delivery Reviews

About XPERT Delivery: Home stuff delivery made easy

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate XPERT Delivery ?

"Fabulous communication and helpful service. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"Missing items that they clearly took delivery of (evidence in their own photos) but lost whilst in their possession at their warehouse. Customer service will now not respond to emails requesting information. Been left with an item that we cannot assemble and use."
"On time, very happy with the service, delivered as promised"
"Excellent Service"
"Faultless service and VFM. Perfect communication, real time van tracking on a map, delivered after 5 days paid for 2 weeks flexible. Courteous driver carried heavy item 50 meters to house. Highly recommended."
"Avoid using this company unless you like your antique furniture turned to fire wood. I booked a collection and delivery for a william iv table and it arrived damaged' the driver said it was not him it was done by another driver? I said i was not happy and he phoned Xpert and told his boss i was unhappy! he passed the phone over to me and she told me to pay the driver take some photos and we could claim on their insurance. After waiting a few days i was sent an email telling me the item was not insured as i paid below £500 and it had not been bubble wrapped or protected in anyway? I thought they were a professional delivery team? Please avoid this company at all cost as it will cost you."
"Excellent service. Kept informed all the way. Courier drivers are always polite and helpful. All at a very reasonable cost."
"Great service. Timely, good value, I was very impressed. Will definitely;y use Xpert Delivery again."
"Yes I was completely satisfied with your service. So I will contact you next time if I buy anything in ebay."
"Professional and reliable service"
"Seamless movement of our goods and excellent feedback"
"Excellent service all round"
"RRELIABLE AND EFFICIENT SERVICE ! COMPETETIVELY PRICED !!"
"Kept you in the loop all the time and arrived well on time in the window given 5 Star excellent"
"Both our customer and ourselves were very pleased with your service; good communication throughout and keeping to time schedule, etc. Another successful delivery, thank you from Retrovia.co.uk"
"Seamless transaction, start to finish. Couldn't have been smoother. Great comms the whole time. Quick and efficient. Competitivly priced. Will Always use."
"Was worried about arranging for a large, heavy, outside chair to be brought to me in macclesfield, from Norfolk...Xperit made the whole process amazingly easy, swift, courteous ( at both ends I understand from the person I bought the chair from) - with updates and info about the process at every stage. When the chair arrived, it was absolutely pouring down here, but the delivery man was pleasant, helpful and even offered to put the chair in position for me - but I told him where he’s brought it to was great! Impressive service to you all. Thank you."
"Have used this company three times in the last month. Excellent efficient service as makes buying bulky items on eBay a breeze."
"Delivery was made when promised and the driver was very pleasant and helpful. Thoroughly recommended. Thank you!"
"Very good commutation on delivery!"
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 677 reviews