Xpert Delivery Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Xpert Delivery

About Xpert Delivery: Home stuff delivery made easy

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

Unit 47, Bizspace Business Park,Upper Villers Street

How would you rate Xpert Delivery?

Unverified Reviewer

Perfect service from start to finish. Easy, pain free efficient service.
I'd highly recommend.
Angela
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service, excellent price. Very professional to deal with and pleasant and prompt. Would highly recommend this service.
Warren
Unverified Reviewer

They look professional from the outset, however they text you 10 minutes before the end of the collection slot to cancel and then don't contact you to reschedule. They are an absolute disgrace and should be avoided at all costs. Customer service is non existent I use several different couriers every week and whilst others may not be perfect at least they turn up!!
Val Copplestone
Unverified Reviewer

Unfortunately a disappointing experience. Failed to pack item, damaged on delivery and then denied liability. Such a shame but definitely would never use again. Should be renamed UnXpert delivery as the courier was totally inexperienced. Wouldn't dream of using them again. The delivery was a shambles and customer care ignored.

Very good service
Michael Hanna
Verified Reviewer

Very impressed with communication throughout the process and item delivered right on time with a very helpful driver
Mike
Verified Reviewer

Great communication, very flexible and good service. Will use again.
Meredith
Unverified Reviewer

Our house is a bit tricky to find, the driver managed to find us without the phone call we usually get off every visitor to guide them in! Helpful on the unload and respectful of our goods. Thanks :)
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Parcel farce could take a page out of this companies book on communication and making a delivery on time.
Nick
Unverified Reviewer

The tracking system was excellent
Driver was a very happy chappy, and very helpful
Dom
Verified Reviewer

Exceeded my expectations. Booked through Shipley - was a heavy item and located 350 miles away. Service from start to finish was slick, informative and helpful. Really impressed, and price was unbeatable. Not often that things surprise me but genuinely a great experience for what was a valuable and very heavy item.

Excellent service , arrived on time , many thanks
ALAN
Verified Reviewer

this service was spot on, they give me a 2 hour window for pick up and delivery and they were true to their word , would highly recomend
Tony Edwards

Excellent service and communications
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent communications, arrived when they said they would, item was fine and driver very helpful. Very happy to recommend.
Evelyn Ross
Unverified Reviewer

I can see from other reviews that I am not the only person this company has failed. I will be making sure my reviews are posted as I see you only use the good reviews on your website. You are not giving the customer an honest opinion of your company.
Evelyn Ross
Unverified Reviewer

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They send you quotes , confirmation, take your deposit, tell you they are making arrangements, then send an e-mail saying , we are not picking up your item, you now need to make phone calls to get your money back! Bloody shocking behavior from a company. You have not heard the last from me I can assure you.
Anthony Readman
Unverified Reviewer

very happy with delivery and i would come here again very fast service and cheap to
Unverified Reviewer

Quoted & let me down saying didn't cover delivery area .... then had the audacity to quote again on same delivery area - intent on wasting my precious time !
LL
Unverified Reviewer

I organised a delivery for a butchers block. They were excellent in organising collection, however, the good news stops there.

I work 7 days a week and my only off day is a 'Monday'. I clearly advised i would not be home to sign for the item however my partner was home.

The courier came and dropped the item off. The wheels on my butchers block were BROKEN and the surface is completely slanted now. The wheels were PERFECT working condition when it left the collection point and the surface was level.

The only explanation was there was no care taken when moving the butchers block. The item was wrapped neatly for protection. However for ease the wheels were left as is so it could be wheeled in and out of the loading van etc.

When the item was dropped off.
The courier who dropped the item off said ‘he didn’t load the item’. No responsibility taken here.

My partner ‘signed’ for the item and when I say signed. The courier checked all the boxes and gave my partner the consignment note and that was that.

I came home after a long 7 day week and finally on my ‘off’ day inspected the item and to my horror it was a shambles. Broken wheels (because of carelessness) which resulted in a slanted surface.

I finally contacted (not so) xpertdelivery when I first had a chance a few days later and they refused to take any responsibility. If only I had a cushy 9-5 job where I have plenty of spare time to take this issue up with them.

Don’t use this company.
They won’t reimburse you, assist you or take any responsibility if they break your precious items. Terrible.
Xpert Delivery is rated 4.60 based on 365 reviews